Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Need Spiritual Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Spiritual Help (1226 Views)

I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls / TB Joshua: You Need Spiritual Understanding To Interpret My Prophesy / Having Challenges That Need Spiritual Findings . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Spiritual Help by heartache(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2015
Hello, I've been a silent follower of nairaland for years but I had to register today to be able to write this. I graduated in 2011, completed my Nysc in 2013. I prayed and fasted to job but all to no avail. Then last year I by gan my masters. Its been a good experience for me at least I leave home in the morning and return in the evning. Now the programme is almost over and I'm finding it extremely difficult to pay my fees. I have less than 3weeks. I've prayed fasted, did charity. I even went as far as playing sports betting just to make sure I pay the fee but none worked. I think I need spiritual help and I need it now. I can't afford to lose another year. The main reason I wrote this in this section is because I know we have spiritual people around. Thanks. Sincerely I'm giving up on prayer.....and bad thought have started creeping in.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help by heartache(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2015
makaanaki:
@op... Sorry for asking this, but how old are you

Your fears are unfounded.
25. Does it matter?
Re: I Need Spiritual Help by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
heartache:
Hello, I've been a silent follower of nairaland for years but I had to register today to be able to write this. I graduated in 2011, completed my Nysc in 2013. I prayed and fasted to job but all to no avail. Then last year I by gan my masters. Its been a good experience for me at least I leave home in the morning and return in the evning. Now the programme is almost over and I'm finding it extremely difficult to pay my fees. I have less than 3weeks. I've prayed fasted, did charity. I even went as far as playing sports betting just to make sure I pay the fee but none worked. I think I need spiritual help and I need it now. I can't afford to lose another year. The main reason I wrote this in this section is because I know we have spiritual people around. Thanks. Sincerely I'm giving up on prayer.....and bad thought have started creeping in.

I will try to help.

You should seek out the oldest living relative easily accessible to you, preferably a woman. To this person you should perform an act of kindness, it need not involve money. (for instance you could spend a day just helping out) do this without any expectations whatsoever.

When you are done, ask this person to pray for you as he/she SEES FIT. As they pray, so it will be.
Thank them for the prayer and leave, and then FORGET the entire episode completely and go about your normal routine.

Your life will be re-tuned.

1 Like

Re: I Need Spiritual Help by heartache(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
I'll try that. Thanks
Sarassin:

I will try to help.

You should seek out the oldest living relative easily accessible to you, preferably a woman. To this person you should perform an act of kindness, it need not involve money. (for instance you could spend a day just helping out) do this without any expectations whatsoever.

When you are done, ask this person to pray for you as he/she SEES FIT. As they pray, so it will be.
Thank them for the prayer and leave, and then FORGET the entire episode completely and go about your normal routine.

Your life will be re-tuned.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help by waldigit: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
heartache:

let me try with what I know.
There is who claims he is the way life and truth. Fortunately he has an open invitation for every one even though with him it is not all bed of roses but trust me its much more better than any other offer out there.
Of course He is Jesus try him on by paying his price.
Need more help let me know.
But be ready for lifetime personal relationship with him.

(1) (Reply)

The Ancestral Serpent. / 20-quotes By Reinhard Bonnke That Will Change Your Religious Stand. / Gods Warning To Redeemed Members About Adeboye & Rccg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.