Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? (1217 Views)

What Kind Of Husband Are You? ??? / Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church / What Kind Of Husband Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by JacobLouis: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2013
After 10yrs of marriage to your dream man,u suddenly find out your dad and husband are GAY partners for 6yrs,what happens
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by Imprida(f): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
I cant even think of what to do now, i think i will have to divorce my husband and also stay away from mine dad for some time

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by JacobLouis: 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hmmmm.....
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by Imprida(f): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
JacobLouis: Hmmmm.....
but its true.
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by nikkyshyne(f): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
I don't want to think or imagine such.
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by JacobLouis: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
Even if u don't wanna imagine it,dese things happen all the time
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by greatgod2012(f): 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
JacobLouis: Even if u don't wanna imagine it,dese things happen all the time

for where Pls, definately not in Nigeria.........
And i even think, this looks like one of those unedited scripts of BOLLYWOOD..........
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by Akshow: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
@great god 2012 Dont be naive there are many married Men that are gay. Cos of the societal attitude and stigmatization they fake a normal life to unsuspecting women. One more reason why gays should be allowed to be themselves. Believe me you will be shocked by the number of married Men that are into this.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by JacobLouis: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
greatgod2012: is that wah u tink? Wake up

And i even think, this looks like one of those unedited scripts of BOLLYWOOD..........
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2013
greatgod2012:

My sister oh cheesy

And because they're involved for 6 years secretly makes it possible in Nigeria.

I've seen ( with my korokoro eyes ) a pastor's wife declared lesbian after 25 years of marriage and currently married ( common law) her sister in law shocked shocked ofcourse she left the church voluntarily and No she wasn't ALUUed!
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by greatgod2012(f): 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
jidegirl12:

My sister oh cheesy

I've seen ( with my korokoro eyes ) a pastor's wife declared lesbian after 25 years of marriage and currently married ( common law) her sister in law shocked shocked ofcourse she left the church voluntarily and No she wasn't ALUUed!

o.k then!
I concur!
Afi ki Olorun gba wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
jidegirl12:

My sister oh cheesy

grin grin grin

I swear NLders will not kill me with bogus claims!

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by nikkyshyne(f): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ujujoan:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
grin. It is possible sha. Tinz are happening.
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ujujoan:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Believe what you want Nwando Uju cheesy..... you have no freaking idea.
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by JacobLouis: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
@first,initially claims where that Nigeria waz too modest to have gays,now believe it or not it's spreading like wild fire into most families.......
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
JacobLouis: @first,initially claims where that Nigeria waz too modest to have gays,now believe it or not it's spreading like wild fire into most families.......

Nooooooooooooooooo cheesy

It's a devious act!
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by True2myself24(f): 3:03am On Mar 31, 2013
nikkyshyne: I don't want to think or imagine such.

Me neither.
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by Mynd44: 6:15am On Mar 31, 2013
Ujujoan:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
As in eh......I wonder how someone typed that with a straight face and clear conscience
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
As in eh......I wonder how someone typed that with a straight face and clear conscience

The mind boogles.
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by Mynd44: 6:38am On Mar 31, 2013
Ujujoan:

The mind boogles.
NL and sensational stories sha
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by JacobLouis: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2013
At first we believed Naija off all nations could never bea terrorist nation,that we could never strapp ourselves with bombs and kill innocent pple,now what's the story... Call it absurd,nonsense,primitive and unrealistic,but the truth is the world is evolving,SO ARE WE"....... tongue kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
NL and sensational stories sha

What do you know? I don't live in Kogi state wink

Mynd_44:

Do I owe you of all anonymous any further explanation?? ummmmm NO
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by blank(f): 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
Hmmm. A classmate that we all knew was into gay practices just got married last week. He was caught several times even tried to rape my cousin one night. In uni then, he and his gay partners rented a bq off campus.
I went to his wedding but I kept thinking that the girl has entered one chance esp as she had to fight her parents to marry him. He is based in US now so hopefully, the wife will not here the stories.

Only son so he had to marry. True story.
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by Ishilove: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
@op, What kind of satanic question is this?
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by Ishilove: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
JacobLouis: @first,initially claims where that Nigeria waz too modest to have gays,now believe it or not it's spreading like wild fire into most families.......
It is the work of the devil. . .

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by Mynd44: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove: @op, What kind of satanic question is this?
What were you expecting? Anything is possible on NL
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by lillyveezy: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
@JacobLouis,Who goes calling depravity evolution?As in gay is the next evolution theory for the world and Naija has evolved with the rest of the world?what a mind set!
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
I keep SMHing

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by baby124: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
Will just cut my losses and take to my heels. Surely the relationship between me and such a parent will never be the same again. If you want to do your dirt, that is shocking enough. But not with my spouse, out of all the gay single guys in the world. I will rather catch the spouse with someone unrelated, and yea, i will most definitely divorce.
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by dayokanu(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
Its possible I have also seen a cat swallowing a Lion

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by JacobLouis: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
Some peeps sha. Well,I won't be suprised if a lot of u want ma head 4 dis,but truth told,if only u all know d Deeds going on in our dear nation... Well,make una believe or not.. I hope d truth don't hit ya'all in d face Soon
Re: Ladies,what Would U Do If You Found Out Your Dad And Husband Are Gay Partners? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ujujoan:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Mynd_44:

grin grin grin grin @uju and straight face, clear conscience. cheesy

Oh the things that happen shocked undecided

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Baby Born On 11.12.13 At 14:15 [PHOTOS] / How Will You React If Your Husband Decides To Bring In Another Wife / My Family Needs Your Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.