Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

Business Opportunity To Admin Of Lyrics Sites!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Business Opportunity To Admin Of Lyrics Sites!!! (548 Views)

I Need A Social Media Promoter, Or Admin Of A Large Audience Website For A Deal / Cool Site Offers Cash To The Very First 4 People Who Want To Admin In The Site / Pls Help Me On Jooml: 'account Details For <user Name> At <site>' To Admin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity To Admin Of Lyrics Sites!!! by jay4genius: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
Do u own a lyrics site featurin both naija and foreign songs? Do u want to generate more traffic to ur lyrics site? Imagine how much big companies lyk MTN, Airtel etc will be willin to pay to advertise on ur site once ur traffic skyrockets. I got just d right idea to make dis achievable within 2wks. If u interested, just beep me on 08160466225 lets discuss

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Ur Own Radio Station / Webmasters Drop Your Bbm Pin Here / Beware Of Facebook Scammers, Impersonation Spreads To Religious Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.