Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Share Your Driver's Licence Renewal experience In Lagos State - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Share Your Driver's Licence Renewal experience In Lagos State (897 Views)

Am A V.i.o Ask Me About Vehicle Documentation And Drivers Licence / Get Your Driver’s License With Ease! / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Driver's Licence Renewal experience In Lagos State by Onix01: 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
The delay in processing both new and renewal of Driver's Licence should be an issue of National concern. Recently, I needed to renew my DL @ one of the licencing office in Lagos after filling the requisite form and paying online. To my greatest dismay, the licencing officer told everyone that came for DL that the photo capturing date is for August 28 2013 and the Licence will be ready 2months afterwards (probably november). An insider told me that the system is so bad, most simply go for the fake DL. He also noted that the Oga at the top keeps the money in a fix deposit account before releasing it for the appropiate purpose. Renewal of DL shouldn't be a rocket science in Nigeria. Please let's all share our experience as this will enable us thrash this horrible situation.
Re: Share Your Driver's Licence Renewal experience In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:38am On May 09, 2013
[size=13pt]Hmmmmm....now I'm worried as I do not stay in Lagos but I need to renew my license plate. So all this cars that come in cleared through tin can where do they get the license plates on them. Or are you referring to one particular license plate renewal office in Lagos?[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Honda Crv 2000...1.1m / Very Clean 2008 Honda Crv / 2006 Toyota Camry Le

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.