Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Cow Vs Snake (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cow Vs Snake (pic) (6005 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / Strayed Cow Unleashed In Ketu This Morning (photos) / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cow Vs Snake (pic) by chucky234(m): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
What is your opinion of this....

Re: Cow Vs Snake (pic) by NnamdiN: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mission Impossible. cheesy
Re: Cow Vs Snake (pic) by Obinnau(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
NnamdiN: Mission Impossible. cheesy
and who told u it can't swallow the cow? That python is a big adult!
Re: Cow Vs Snake (pic) by Les: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
Obinnau: and who told u it can't swallow the cow? That python is a big adult!
that is impossible, it can never swallow it. Bros think of d possibility na...btw wat's dat red stuff on the bombom?
Re: Cow Vs Snake (pic) by Obinnau(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2013
Les: that is impossible, it can never swallow it. Bros think of d possibility na...btw wat's dat red stuff on the bombom?
its obvious u underestimate pythons and what they can do. According to some research, their mouth can expand X10 when they want to swallow. An the red stuff z the hind leg its due to the straining and abrasions
Re: Cow Vs Snake (pic) by NnamdiN: 5:50am On Mar 31, 2013
Obinnau: and who told u it can't swallow the cow? That python is a big adult!
I would need a video to believe it could swallow the cow.
Re: Cow Vs Snake (pic) by Les: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
NnamdiN: I would need a video to believe it could swallow the cow.
me too sir.... And Oh, X10?? Not bad but am sure that cow is far more larger than X10 of dat python's mouth and I also think the snake is actually crawling away when it realised dat it was a MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Lagos Girl Who Act P*rnography For A Living [photos 18+] / Picture Of Keke-napep With A Room And A Bed / To Mimzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.