Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,569 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Lil Wayne Is Epileptic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne Is Epileptic (514 Views)

Christina Milan Gushes About Her Relationship; Says ''lil Wayne Is My Man Crush' / Lil Wayne Is Dead. / Lil Wayne Is A Gay! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Is Epileptic by lexiie(f): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ok. This is such a sad news. As. 30-year old Lil wayne , one of the best rappers of all time reveals that he is Eplipeltic which shows reasons for his recent seizures. But the seizures occur when he doesn’t have enough rest and overworks himself.

Before now different Speculations have been wagging tails and the most popular was that he used sizzurps.

Below in his words.

“The bad news is I’m epileptic so I’m prone to seizures,” Wayne explained. “This isn’t my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth or seventh seizure. I’ve had a bunch of seizures. Y’all just never hear about them. But this time, it got real bad because I had three of them in a row. With the third one, my heart rate went down to like 30 percent. The reason being for the seizures is just plain stress, no rest and overworking myself.”

“I have people around me. I’ve actually had [seizures] so much, they already know what to do. They already expect it. They already know how to handle it. Certain times I don’t even go to the hospital but this time it was real bad because, like I said, it was three in a row. I’ve never had three back-to-back like that and the third one was so bad.”

God heal him o.

http://evatese./2013/03/30/lil-wayne-is-epileptic/
Re: Lil Wayne Is Epileptic by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
change your ways young man God still love u

(1) (Reply)

MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner, Ebube Garricks, Relocates Abroad / Naija Sef. See Analysis Special Report: Tragic Passing Of Goldie Harvey... / How To Become A Celebrity In 5 Steps!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.