Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Christina Milan Gushes About Her Relationship; Says ''lil Wayne Is My Man Crush' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christina Milan Gushes About Her Relationship; Says ''lil Wayne Is My Man Crush' (1014 Views)

Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure / The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush / Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christina Milan Gushes About Her Relationship; Says ''lil Wayne Is My Man Crush' by satinosdiary: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Christina Milan gushes about Lil Wayne, well who wouldn't after getting soo much fund to shoot and air her new reality show ''Christiana Milan Turned Up'' on E..They formed an unlikely dating pair when they hooked up five months ago..She shares with Latina Magazine How Lil Wayne is special..The 33 year in her words

'I think he's awesome,'.'He and I have a very special relationship and I think I've always been very careful with it publicly because when you have something special it's like everybody picks apart words. They'll pick apart a moment in a picture and take something that's special and trash it"

See more photos from inside the magazine; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/christina-milan-gushes-about-her.html

Re: Christina Milan Gushes About Her Relationship; Says ''lil Wayne Is My Man Crush' by Xionez(m): 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hmm, I see...is that all?
Re: Christina Milan Gushes About Her Relationship; Says ''lil Wayne Is My Man Crush' by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Love don't cost a thing.... cheesy
Re: Christina Milan Gushes About Her Relationship; Says ''lil Wayne Is My Man Crush' by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hw can a fine grl like Christina crush on Lil Wayne? Na wa o..

(1) (Reply)

Rare Birds Jammed Inside Water Bottles In Indonesia. / The Happiest Day Of His Life As Uganda's Ugliest Man Weds His Pretty Wife / Ormer Actress And Wife Of Billionaire, Caroline Danjuma Celebrates 34th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.