Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Do You Want To Import - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Want To Import (857 Views)

What Is The Best Diaper Brand To Import From China / License To Import Oil Ago,pms&dpk Into Nigeria / How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Import by bigaffo: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2008
hello room,
I want to introduce myself as an import broker.I can help you import any product of your choice from anywhere in the world.
i have worked on products like D2( Diesel),used spare parts,laptops,phone,various electronics and even bulk importation of cement.I have direct contact with the sellers.
All you will need to do is to issue a Letter of Credit to the seller(anywhere in the world).
I will help you all the way through.
You can contact me via my email id:nayoursite@gmail.com
Afolabi-08067906548
Re: Do You Want To Import by aggers: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2008
Please give me more details regards to your importing

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Installmental Payment For Tokunbo Cars / 20 Victor Sprite Buffing Machine For Sale / Can Start Small Business By Yourself I Can Be Your Supplier (health & Wellness)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.