Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Satanism or Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satanism or Christianity (6371 Views)

The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis / Which One Came To Nigeria First Islam Or Christianity? / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
"Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." —Mark 7:7

Priests Saluting the QUEEN OF HEAVEN

"The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger." — Jeremiah 7:18

Popes with their Illuminati "SKULL AND BONES" crosses!

(Notice the Skull and Bones emblem on the lower part of the cross)

Catholic ladies bowing in worship to idols

A clear picture of the "Skull and Bones" cross

Here's an example of someone who lived a VERY LONG life…but never learned anything (The man is a retired Orthodox priest)

"Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." —2nd Timothy 3:7

Miloslav with the skull of Saint Vaclav

Well, as you can see, the Devil's Orthodox church is quite popular!

Above is an Orthodox Catholic church found in Poland. Notice Satan's all seeing eye at the top. It’s in Zamosciu, Poland and the pope visited it a few years ago. It is in a shape of a triangle with a big Horus eye on top. On the church it is written: "Big Hope"

Notice the cross on the very top. Satan is a master deceiver.

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." —2nd Corinthians 11:13-14

[img]http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/pyramid1.jpg[/img]
All seeing Eye - Believed to be the eye of Lucifer and those who claim control of it have control of world finances (as seen on the back of a one dollar bill). Used in divination. Hexes, curses, psychic control and all corruption are worked through this emblem. This one is a symbol of the Illuminati. Look at U.S. currency.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by mumumugu(m): 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2013

Another Occult church with the Devilish Illuminati triangle

Notice the all seeing eye?
Another triangle behind the Catholic priests, this proves how truly demonic almost all churches are

"Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils." —1st Corinthians 10:21

Notice the triangle and the all seeing eye behind this Catholic priest in Poland

Here are some men at Medjugorje praying to the Queen of Heaven

Here a Polish priest drinks to the health of the Queen of Heaven

A multitude of deceived souls at Lourdes

Many Pseudo-Christian Orthodox popes do this sign.

Notice the Skull and Bones emblem on the cross which this Orthodox priest is carrying

On the above cross is displayed TWO emblems of Skull and Bones. Do you see them?

More idol worship

Every Easter, Orthodox Catholics bake this cake called "Kulich" and take it to church to be blessed by the priest. Now… the Kulich must be baked in this shape ONLY… do I have to explain what it means? The photo below displays the same worship of the Phallus.

Notice the Illuminati all seeing eye at the top
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Goshen360(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2013

A woman worshipping a priest. This is sin! We should worship Jesus! Notice the woman in the back kissing a cross.

Idolatry!

More idolatry

Notice the all seeing eye of Lucifer behind the priests head

Come on my son, kiss the Queen of Heaven!

"Ye worship ye know not what..." —John 4:22
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2013

Idolatrous Orthodox Catholics Worshipping an Image of Mary

"Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." — Mark 7:7

The crazy "Patriarch" and his two dragons!

Also: Notice the Phoenix birdies on his hat.

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves." — Matthew 23:15

Notice the two snakes in this Indian Orthodox Minister's hand.

"...but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ." —Galatians 1:7

"...with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." —2nd Thessalonians 2:10

The Orthodox priests are worshipped in a big way, many of them even have to be called "VLADIKA", which means: "Ruler" (Like God Who rules the Universe). This photo is from Kosovo.

"For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ." — Matthew 23:4-10

Worshipping an icon of the Queen of Heaven!

"For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you." — Acts 17:23

[img]http://ivarfjeld.files./2011/01/kali2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-HxEtpQxwrwY/UPrFYdkAmtI/AAAAAAAAAO8/-72giiHZBos/s1600/insess.jpg[/img]

[img]http://christiscoming777.files./2012/07/holyicon.jpg[/img]

[url=http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Russian_Orthodox/ro-idolatry.htm]Source[/url]

1 Like

Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2013

[size=18pt]Blasphemy !!!![/size]

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy." - Revelation 13:1
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Goshen360(m): 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
^ Grace be MULTIPLIED unto you ^

1 Like

Re: Satanism or Christianity by kambo(m): 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
@op hey where did u pliagarise thes materials from? Jack chick publications? Cite source.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2013
kambo: @op hey where did u pliagarise thes materials from? Jack chick publications? Cite source.

False accuser ? wink

In a hurry to condemn me , you missed the source, here again.

[url=http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Russian_Orthodox/ro-idolatry.htm]Source[/url]

or

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Russian_Orthodox/ro-idolatry.htm
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 31, 2013
Goshen360: ^ Grace be MULTIPLIED unto you ^

Thank you brother.

You might have noticed my recent zeal on this matter , time is very very very short.

We have a war to fight to free our brothers and sisters from Paganism, because that is what this simply is smiley

Very sad to see how 70% of the world is PAGAN , plenty of work to do.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by shdemidemi(m): 12:05am On Mar 31, 2013
More than enough portent warnings from the Bible.
This is definitely satanic.

1 Like

Re: Satanism or Christianity by Goshen360(m): 12:05am On Mar 31, 2013
frosbel:

Thank you brother.

You might have noticed my recent zeal on this matter , time is very very very short.

We have a war to fight to free our brothers and sisters from Paganism, because that is what this simply is smiley

Very sad to see how 70% of the world is PAGAN , plenty of work to do.

Grace (not law) is sufficient us.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Goshen360(m): 12:06am On Mar 31, 2013
shdemidemi: More than enough portent warnings from the Bible.
This is definitely satanic.

THE TRUTH IS IN YOU!

1 Like

Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 31, 2013
Goshen360:

Grace (not law) is sufficient us.

I totally agree, we can never win ONE soul for Jesus, it is GOD who draws all men to himself, we simply expose lies and deceptions and pray for our brethren.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2013
Goshen360:

THE TRUTH IS IN YOU!

The Truth is in JESUS smiley

Just saying Bro grin
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Ubenedictus(m): 5:19am On Mar 31, 2013
I guess you went to an anti orthodox site to get your pictures. I no get time to discuss symbolism in orthodoxy but i go beg you make you take out some time to do your research not just paste picture without context.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by ijawkid(m): 6:29am On Mar 31, 2013
Ubenedictus: I guess you went to an anti orthodox site to get your pictures. I no get time to discuss symbolism in orthodoxy but i go beg you make you take out some time to do your research not just paste picture without context.

Are the pix's fake??.......or photo-shopped??
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 31, 2013
The mumu does not even know the difference between orthodoxy and catholicism.Fyi these are not catholics but rather members of the eastern orthodox churches.They broke away from the catholic church since 1054ce.

Not that I condemn their beleifs though
Re: Satanism or Christianity by ijawkid(m): 6:38am On Mar 31, 2013
chukwudi44: The mumu does not even know the difference between orthodoxy and catholicism.Fyi these are not catholics but rather members of the eastern orthodox churches.They broke away from the catholic church since 1054ce.

Not that I condemn their beleifs though

ThÉm sef dey bow tÓ the graven image of mary??.......cheesy
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2013
If people can bow before a piece of rotten meat, hundreds of years old what won't they worship?
Re: Satanism or Christianity by shdemidemi(m): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2013
frosbel:

The Truth is in JESUS smiley

Just saying Bro grin

Jesus is the truth...so I believe the truth is in me still grin

1 Like

Re: Satanism or Christianity by mkmyers45(m): 11:35am On Mar 31, 2013
Familiar Human Traditions muddles up True Spirituality and makes it look graven..Not that any religion/mission is devoid of that though..
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2013
mkmyers45: Familiar Human Traditions muddles up True Spirituality and makes it look graven..Not that any religion/mission is devoid of that though..

'ol boy , if you are bowing and burning incense before a statue, that's just idolatry, otherwise we may have to invent a new word for this Pagan practice smiley
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2013
shdemidemi:

Jesus is the truth...so I believe the truth is in me still grin

absolutely ! cheesy
Re: Satanism or Christianity by cyrexx: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2013
Two sets of deluded goons fighting over who's got a better imaginary friend.

1 Like

Re: Satanism or Christianity by PastorKun(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
@frosbel
I didn't hear from you again as per our last email correspondence.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by jaymichael(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
He that has ears, let him hear. So the bible has WARNED. @frosbel, expect the world to rebuke you for even Christ and the Apostles were rebuked and even killed for the gospel sake. for whoever fails to heed the words of truth from men of GOD, even if the saints come down from heaven to preach to them, their hearts will still be hardened. As Christians, we need to search earnestly for the truth through the words of GOD from the bible, as it is has been stated that the people of GOD perish due to lack of knowledge. The way to GOD that leads to heaven is through REPENTANCE, HOLINESS and RIGHTEOUSNESS. Denominations, pagan and human traditions will not get us to GOD. Christians, lets forsake sin, study the word of GOD so that the Holy Spirit will lead us unto the right path to GOD. @Frosbel, continue doing the work that GOD has sent you, dont let the rebuke of men stop you from telling the truth as inspired by the Almighty GOD. May the good GOD strengthen and uphold you.

3 Likes

Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
Pastor Kun: @frosbel
I didn't hear from you again as per our last email correspondence.

will let you know nearer the time, security is paramount ! smiley
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
jaymichael: He that has ears, let him hear. So the bible has WARNED. @frosbel, expect the world to rebuke you for even Christ and the Apostles were rebuked and even killed for the gospel sake. for whoever fails to heed the words of truth from men of GOD, even if the saints come down from heaven to preach to them, their hearts will still be hardened. As Christians, we need to search earnestly for the truth through the words of GOD from the bible, as it is has been stated that the people of GOD perish due to lack of knowledge. The way to GOD that leads to heaven is through REPENTANCE, HOLINESS and RIGHTEOUSNESS. Denominations, pagan and human traditions will not get us to GOD. Christians, lets forsake sin, study the word of GOD so that the Holy Spirit will lead us unto the right path to GOD. @Frosbel, continue doing the work that GOD has sent you, dont let the rebuke of men stop you from telling the truth as inspired by the Almighty GOD. May the good GOD strengthen and uphold you.

Thank you Brother.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Goshen360(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
frosbel:

will let you know nearer the time, security is paramount ! smiley

grin Chei, see my brother dey fear grin He that dwells in the SECRET PLACE OF GOD shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. But we're not ignorant of the devices of the enemy though. Glory be to God!
Re: Satanism or Christianity by enilove(m): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
God will see you through.

Part of the fruit of Holy Spirit is love,which shows in your evangelism to liberate these people who are ignorantly heading toward hell.

But I would suggest you add prayers to these posts, as they are reading,they will receive the prayers too,who knows, God might answer the prayers.

I pray that evil powers will not make you to labour in vain.

Always remember, 1Cor 9:26-27 " I there4 run,not as uncertainly;so fight I,not as one that beateth the air:
But I keep under my body, & bring it into subjection:lest by any means ,when I have preached to others,I myself should be a castaway"

Stay blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Are 3 Kinds Of Heaven As Described In The Bible. Which One Applies To You / Post Your Funny Santa Claus Pictures Here / Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.