Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

[URGENT] Help Me Recover My Pc's Administrator Account - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / [URGENT] Help Me Recover My Pc's Administrator Account (623 Views)

Administrator's Account / How Do I Recover My Lost Folder On External Hard Drive: Help / How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[URGENT] Help Me Recover My Pc's Administrator Account by happyday: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hi,
I got this system from someone, amd tried to edit the computer's name and in the process, removed the administrator user domain and group mistakenly and now, I can't login to the system.
Need urgent help pleazzzzze.
Re: [URGENT] Help Me Recover My Pc's Administrator Account by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
Help me understand the problem. You deleted the admin account. And can no longer login to the system.
How many user accounts are in the computer?
What error message(s) are you getting when trying to login?
What operating system are you using?
The answers will help me give you a solution.
Cheers
Re: [URGENT] Help Me Recover My Pc's Administrator Account by ITbomb(m): 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
Pls return the laptop to the owner , this is easter
Re: [URGENT] Help Me Recover My Pc's Administrator Account by happyday: 6:45am On Mar 31, 2013
@ chuks315, only one user account i.e the Administrator exists, and I just wanted to erase the existing user domain and group on the existing User account, so I could replace with mine. And that was what I did.
The error message : 'There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request'.
Re: [URGENT] Help Me Recover My Pc's Administrator Account by happyday: 6:58am On Mar 31, 2013
Also, when I used the following login details,
U/n: administrator
P/w: (blank)
I got this error message: 'Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator'.
Re: [URGENT] Help Me Recover My Pc's Administrator Account by miracle4(m): 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
do a system restore or simply repair the operating system

(1) (Reply)

Apple Buys Public Transport App Owned By Nigerian / Become A Professional Web Designer/developer In Just One Month / How To Root Your Xiaomi Mi-3 Android Phone Now!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.