Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Things The Bible Said - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things The Bible Said (744 Views)

7 Things The Bible Forbids, But We Do Anyway / 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication / Dealing With Misconceptions : 10 Things The Bible Never Said About Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things The Bible Said by BizBloke(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2013
A week ago, I created 'Things #JesusNeverSaid'. Now, let's see what the Bible said.
Re: Things The Bible Said by nzechu(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
we were expecting things Jesus said. now u are posting things the bible said.
#anyways, hope its turns out to b a gud one
Re: Things The Bible Said by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2013
nzechu: we were expecting things Jesus said. now u are posting things the bible said.
may be op is JW
Re: Things The Bible Said by BizBloke(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2013
Bidam: may be op is JW
SMH for you.
Re: Things The Bible Said by BizBloke(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
nzechu: we were expecting things Jesus said. now u are posting things the bible said.
Unfortunately, I write want I want, not what you want, so it's good you dropped your expectation.
Re: Things The Bible Said by enilove(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
The bible days Jesus is the way,the truth,and the life: no man (including Prophets & Pastors) can go yo God but by Jesus. John 14:6

The bible says ,anyone whose name is not written in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire Rev 20:15

The bible says ,except a man be born again,he cannot see the kingdom of God.John 3:3.
Re: Things The Bible Said by nzechu(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2013
BizBloke: Unfortunately, I write want I want, not what you want, so it's good you dropped your expectation.
aha, it is only human to try to balance things. when someone tells you the advantage of something,courtsy demands he also tell u d disadvantage.
when u post thnings Jesus did not say its only natural to expect things he said ok then before u begin with things the bible said and the you can now graduate to things the bible did not say. or else you will be percived as being biased, looking at only one side of the coin
#bro,the last time i checked. it was a free world. do your thing
Re: Things The Bible Said by BizBloke(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
nzechu:
aha, it is only human to try to balance things. when someone tells you the advantage of something,courtsy demands he also tell u d disadvantage.
when u post thnings Jesus did not say its only natural to expect things he said ok then before u begin with things the bible said and the you can now graduate to things the bible did not say. or else you will be percived as being biased, looking at only one side of the coin
#bro,the last time i checked. it was a free world. do your thing
LOL. As it is! We no dey 'fight' sha.
Re: Things The Bible Said by nzechu(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
BizBloke: LOL. As it is! We no dey 'fight' sha.
am wt u bro. no fighting

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You? / China Aims To Banish Superstition, Promote Knowledge / Christian Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.