Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Niit Web Development Course,good Enough?{plz Enter} - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Niit Web Development Course,good Enough?{plz Enter} (1027 Views)

Is NIIT Worthwile / Niit's Mms Software Engineering / Website Design Course In Niit. What Hope Do I Have For A First Class Lectures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niit Web Development Course,good Enough?{plz Enter} by jarva: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2013
Hi guys,m a 18yr old computer programming crazy ss3 student,wen i say crazy,i mean lyk criously obsessd wit anytin code...i strtd learning php n all web based languages last yr,although m quite stable in it nw,i evn own n manage a forum[ codemmunity.com ],but i dnt tink its enough,i wnt to learn mre, to b tutord by real mastrs,thats y i creatd dis thread,am tinkin of strting/enroling in NIIT's web dev course aftr waec,but i need to knw if its worth it..i.e do de reali teach well?...its my dream to b a full time programmer,to b a code bender(lyk avatar,air bender)...so plz professionals n ex niit dudes,i need ur advice on this
Re: Niit Web Development Course,good Enough?{plz Enter} by barapistis(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2013
you go to any of those firms and get sucked.it dosnt really work in naija except you have a pal there that will help you get the best of them

my advice..get a private tutor from a good coder in your chosen language
Re: Niit Web Development Course,good Enough?{plz Enter} by Seton(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
if its the certificate you want, go for NIIT, but if want the skill and want to be an expert, go for self-thought my brother, you can make google ur guide and many experts here who are willing to help. Many of the folks here are self-thought.

The choice is yours
Re: Niit Web Development Course,good Enough?{plz Enter} by GraphicsPlus(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
i am an niit alumnus. if u want to waste ur money, go to any niit centre in nigeria. but if u know php fairly well and u dont want to waste ur money, and u will want to learn other languages, just go online and teach yourself everything. all programming languages are basically the same, it's just syntax that usually differs. but if u dont want to teach yourself, and u want to pay few dollars, then go to:
1. lynda.com
2. tutsplus.com
3. treehouse.com
4. udemy.com
Re: Niit Web Development Course,good Enough?{plz Enter} by jarva: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
GraphicsPlus: i am an niit alumnus. if u want to waste ur money, go to any niit centre in nigeria. but if u know php fairly well and u dont want to waste ur money, and u will want to learn other languages, just go online and teach yourself everything. all programming languages are basically the same, it's just syntax that usually differs. but if u dont want to teach yourself, and u want to pay few dollars, then go to:
1. lynda.com
2. tutsplus.com
3. treehouse.com
4. udemy.com
tnks bro,but dez syts r galaxies away frm ma budgjet ryt nw,i mean $199 for a course,dats lyk 30k...i tink i'l stik to o'reilly ebooks n instead 4 nw:-|
Re: Niit Web Development Course,good Enough?{plz Enter} by GraphicsPlus(m): 5:24am On Apr 01, 2013
jarva:
tnks bro,but dez syts r galaxies away frm ma budgjet ryt nw,i mean $199 for a course,dats lyk 30k...i tink i'l stik to o'reilly ebooks n instead 4 nw:-|

Your budget?
Did u think niit is free in the first place?
Re: Niit Web Development Course,good Enough?{plz Enter} by jarva: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

Your budget?
Did u think niit is free in the first place?
no bro,i knw its not,i'v made enquires from them about their courses,they'r nt cheap eithr,but my mum was d one PLANING to sponsor me 4 d stuf,she'l handl all d bills,but if m nt goin 4 d course,i.e if m takin all dez onlyn courses instead,den d fondin is on my head...apart frm d price bein 2 high,its nt evn nigerian,so paymnt is probably via paypal o L.R,n i dnt hav dez,so dats anoda prblm in its own
Re: Niit Web Development Course,good Enough?{plz Enter} by barapistis(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2013
whats wrong with this guy..you mean you cannot afford those 200 naira videos that being sold on the street of lagos or wherever you are

i bought oracle oca for 150 naira
and pmp,s+,ccna,ccnp,cwna,and about 3 other in a dvd for only 200 naira
so what are you waiting for, or contact @graphicsplus for a week dose and continue with vids
Re: Niit Web Development Course,good Enough?{plz Enter} by jarva: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2013
bara pistis: whats wrong with this guy..you mean you cannot afford those 200 naira videos that being sold on the street of lagos or wherever you are

i bought oracle oca for 150 naira
and pmp,s+,ccna,ccnp,cwna,and about 3 other in a dvd for only 200 naira
so what are you waiting for, or contact @graphicsplus for a week dose and continue with vids

am in delta,asaba...cnt c such vids around...who can i contact
Re: Niit Web Development Course,good Enough?{plz Enter} by barapistis(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2013
jarva:

am in delta,asaba...cnt c such vids around...who can i contact

contact guys selling computer software's i believe people use computers in asaba.
if you dont get it.get some data plans and download the hell of it online
shub asaba guys are mainly into networking grin cool

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Move My Php Website From Free Hosting To Premium/paid Hosting / How Much Is Linda Ikeji's Website Background Advert? / Vbhostnet Who Has A Hosting Account With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.