Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Happy Easter! What Should Be The Perfect Response? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Easter! What Should Be The Perfect Response? (51792 Views)

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / is Easter Biblical and Christians who don't celebrate Easter: what do they know? / Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Easter! What Should Be The Perfect Response? by omaigala(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
I've always responded to the above question with "I wish you success" grin but, I doubt if it's the right thing to say. Pls Nlanders, what should be a perfect response when anyone wishes or say to you "Happy easter"
Re: Happy Easter! What Should Be The Perfect Response? by k2039: 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
[size=13pt] Same to you.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter! What Should Be The Perfect Response? by omaigala(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt] Same to you.
[/size]
cheesy
Re: Happy Easter! What Should Be The Perfect Response? by omaigala(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
Wat about God bless you?
Re: Happy Easter! What Should Be The Perfect Response? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
Silence, cos easter is pagan.

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter! What Should Be The Perfect Response? by payoroj929: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2020
Happy Easter, What should be the perfect response? Does you people can show your perfect response with me? If yes then may be here are more pro essay writing things which showing us the most of the attractive and passionate response related material.

(1) (Reply)

Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out / Nigerian Population Is 50% Muslim, 40% Christian, Whats The Other 10%? Atheist? / Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.