Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Recommend Genuine Herbal Products- Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Recommend Genuine Herbal Products- Here (3050 Views)

All Trado-medical Practitioners,talk About Your Herbal Products Here. / Looking For Herbal Products To Cure Any Of Your Ailments / Chinese Herbal Products For Any Kind Of Infection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend Genuine Herbal Products- Here by tjmc: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
Good day fellow forumites.

With the increasing popularity of herbal medicine, I would like you guys to recommend and comment on the herbal product you used that functioned efficiently and from who.

Pls no bogus claims as this would lead to deception.

Happy Easter to you all
Re: Recommend Genuine Herbal Products- Here by tjmc: 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
Product name- Dr Aladdin seven keys herbal mixture.

Very effective for epilepsy and skin problems
Re: Recommend Genuine Herbal Products- Here by gemini35(m): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
i discoverd that many people are suffering from infection,i hv used fresh dew it cures infertility and also infection,you can look for it ,fresh dew,h2 , gonan, and the rest the product is iffective id just that is too cost and u will use it for a long time before u get a better result,
Re: Recommend Genuine Herbal Products- Here by Gbamar(f): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
Moringa
Re: Recommend Genuine Herbal Products- Here by dominique(f): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2013
Its always better if the op drops his own example to set the ball rolling.
tjmc: Good day fellow forumites.

With the increasing popularity of herbal medicine, I would like you guys to recommend and comment on the herbal product you used that functioned efficiently and from who.

Pls no bogus claims as this would lead to deception.

Happy Easter to you all

Expect to see a lot of those here.
Re: Recommend Genuine Herbal Products- Here by tjmc: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
dominique: Its always better if the op drops his own example to set the ball rolling.

Expect to see a lot of those here.

I have posted one already,
Dr aladin seven keys herbal mixture, very good for skin problems like rashes etc
Re: Recommend Genuine Herbal Products- Here by Mentaremix(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
I have used foeverliving products for myself to gain weight and it is called forever lite vanilla.I also used forever freedom, arctic sea, aloe msm gel for my mum's joints problem.the company has many herbal and organic products for various health issues.it works.check their site on http://flpnigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Virgin But Frigid: I Need Help! / Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) Test... Share Your Experiences / Fertility/ Ovulation Calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.