Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Ay Gastrointestinal Function Is Abnormal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ay Gastrointestinal Function Is Abnormal (3040 Views)

Gastrointestinal Symptoms. Diarrhea Is Not Uncommon. / How To Take Care Of Your Vagina To Avoid Smell,infection or Abnormal Discharge / 90% Of Chronic Diseases Comes From Infection Of Gastrointestinal Tract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ay Gastrointestinal Function Is Abnormal by Church12: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
Please what can I use to threat myself? I was tested with quantum resonance body analyser and found out that my Gastrointestinal Function is working below the normal. I.e Gastric Peristalsis Function Coefficient, Gastric Absorbtion function coefficient, Small intestine peristasis function coefficient.
Small intestine Absorption function coefficient.
All of them are lower than the required. They shows moderately abnormal. If you see me, am very very slim and i use to eat plenty food, yet before 2hours i will be feeling hungry. Please, you that understand this should advice me on the drug i should use to correct this. I will appreciate your urgent advice. Thanks.
Re: Ay Gastrointestinal Function Is Abnormal by Gbamar(f): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
Church12: Please what can I use to threat myself? I was tested with quantum resonance body analyser and found out that my Gastrointestinal Function is working below the normal. I.e Gastric Peristalsis Function Coefficient, Gastric Absorbtion function coefficient, Small intestine peristasis function coefficient.
Small intestine Absorption function coefficient.
All of them are lower than the required. They shows moderately abnormal. If you see me, am very very slim and i use to eat plenty food, yet before 2hours i will be feeling hungry. Please, you that understand this should advice me on the drug i should use to correct this. I will appreciate your urgent advice. Thanks.
@ op just few questions to ask
what was the prescribe test
haven't you been place on medication
any constipation
bloating
stomach ache.
wishing you speed recovery.
Re: Ay Gastrointestinal Function Is Abnormal by Church12: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Gbamar: @ op just few questions to ask
what was the prescribe test
haven't you been place on medication
any constipation
bloating
stomach ache.
wishing you speed recovery.
The test is Gastrointestinal function,
av not been place on any medication before,
i don't av stomach ache non any syntom of stomach problem.
What i just notice is that am eating food, even fatty and sugery foods but am not gaining any fat atall, instead i if i refuse to eat 4 just 1day everybody wi notice because i will reduce drastically.
Pls what advice can u give to me,
which medicine can solve that problem. Can GNLD product (TRI-EN-EN) Solve the problem? I need quick recovery.
Tks for taking ur time to attend to me, God Will quickly attend to every issues of your life
Re: Ay Gastrointestinal Function Is Abnormal by Gbamar(f): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
Church12:
The test is Gastrointestinal function,
av not been place on any medication before,
i don't av stomach ache non any syntom of stomach problem.
What i just notice is that am eating food, even fatty and sugery foods but am not gaining any fat atall, instead i if i refuse to eat 4 just 1day everybody wi notice because i will reduce drastically.
Pls what advice can u give to me,
which medicine can solve that problem. Can GNLD product (TRI-EN-EN) Solve the problem? I need quick recovery.
Tks for taking ur time to attend to me, God Will quickly attend to every issues of your life
Amen,Thanks for the prayer.
not that I know of any medicine to prescribe (i'm not a doctor) just curious about your symptoms and the result of the test
in reference to your main post ~two hours after your meal you still feel hungry~ the fact is I also experience that alongside other symptoms and the result of my endoscopy test was somehow like gastrointestinal malfunction.
can't the hospital that conduct the test place you on medication.
best of luck.
Re: Ay Gastrointestinal Function Is Abnormal by Church12: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
I run the test on myself by myself not doctor because am a nutritionist.
Re: Ay Gastrointestinal Function Is Abnormal by Gbamar(f): 6:01am On Aug 06, 2013
congratulation.
then can't you go to hospital and explain your state of health to the doctor.

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Surgery: Photos Of First Ever Facial Reconstructions Of WWI Soldiers. / 30 Days Serious Weight Loss. Naija Ladies Are You Game? / How to Lose 9kg In 5 Weeks: Practical weight loss tips for women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.