Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Rate Ishilove's Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rate Ishilove's Blog (1323 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Ishilove's Blog by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ishilove is a Nairaland member and she's a talented writer of fictional stories so she had this idea of doing a blog where all her stories will be published hence I voluntered to do her this one. www.soulspasms.com
Your views are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Ishilove: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
Brand_new: Ishilove is a Nairaland member and she's a talented writer of fictional stories so she had this idea of doing a blog where all her stories will be published hence I voluntered to do her this one. www.soulspasms.com
Your views are welcome.
I think the blog is very pretty, for lack of a more technical term to use. All those that have viewed the blog have all agreed that the theme is very creative.

1 Like

Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
You deserve such. Some tiny details still left out though.
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Ishilove: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
Brand_new: You deserve such. Some tiny details still left out though.
Awww, thanks dearie. As for the tiny little details left, I trust you are more than capable to handle them smiley
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by esere826: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ishilove:
I think the blog is very pretty, for lack of a more technical term to use. All those that have viewed the blog have all agreed that the theme is very creative.

Thanks Brand new and congrats ishi
the sky seems to be ur limit
indeed u seem set to soar on the wings of helping angels
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by esere826: 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
brand new u seem to have some talent that could prove useful

pls reply email
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
esere826: brand new u seem to have some talent that could prove useful

pls reply email

I already did.
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
esere826:

Thanks Brand new and congrats ishi
the sky seems to be ur limit
indeed u seem set to soar on the wings of helping angels
Thanks, dearest smiley
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
esere826: brand new u seem to have some talent that could prove useful

pls reply email
He sure does. Ma boy BN is a walking bag of talent. smiley
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by mrkels(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2013
BN, remove theme credits , sample page at the top and also clear all those footer links .
Nice theme though.
Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2013
mrkels: BN, remove theme credits , sample page at the top and also clear all those footer links .
Nice theme though.
Enjoy
There you have a webmaster with some Goodwill grin
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Ishilove: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2013
Brand_new:
There you have a webmaster with some Goodwill grin
Jus do as the niqqa said grin

1 Like

Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by barapistis(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2013
i dey feel you
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Jus do as the niqqa said grin
that Niqqa is my long lost friend and fellow Android developer now chopping Diamond bank's money grin
bara pistis: i dey feel you
.Bros I dey loyal o! grin
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by mrkels(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
Brand_new: that Niqqa is my long lost friend and fellow Android developer now chopping Diamond bank's money grin
Bro you are funny grin grin
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Ishilove: 7:17am On Jul 01, 2013
The blog has been locked down by whoever...
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by barapistis(m): 10:56am On Jul 01, 2013
Ishilove: The blog has been locked down by whoever...

lol where is @brands
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Ishilove: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2013
bara pistis:

lol where is @brands
Dunno
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
Now, the blog has disappeared. Just get the problem fixed ASAP.
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
BOLAJIAJANI: Now, the blog has disappeared. Just get the problem fixed ASAP.
I don't know what the problem is. It was giving us a '403 forbidden' response. Brand new sent the host a mail and we haven't heard from them.
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by EasyNaijacom: 1:54am On Jul 02, 2013
403 Forbidden errors are permission related. Double check the Chmod of your root directory.
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 6:53am On Jul 02, 2013
That's true easynaija, and I think he should undo the changes he made before the "forbidden error".
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2013
Ishilove:
I don't know what the problem is. It was giving us a '403 forbidden' response. Brand new sent the host a mail and we haven't heard from them.

Don't worry, you guys will get around it. And at the end of it all you would have gained another experience.
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Ishilove: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2013
BOLAJIAJANI:

Don't worry, you guys will get around it. And at the end of it all you would have gained another experience.
Ha, I wish! It's been more than a month and the site is still shut. It's rather painful because I posted some pretty great stuff there off the top of my head. I can't get it back in that same form if rewrite them because the inspiration that flowed at that moment of creation is gone cry
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Ishilove: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2013
EasyNaija.com:
403 Forbidden errors are permission related. Double check the Chmod of your root directory.
undecided

BRAND NEW, OYA come and check our Gcmod root directory oooo!!!! angry angry
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Ishilove: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2013
BOLAJIAJANI: That's true easynaija, and I think he should undo the changes he made before the "forbidden error".
The thing is he is completely locked out. I dont know if it is possible, but that's what he says
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ishilove:
Ha, I wish! It's been more than a month and the site is still shut. It's rather painful because I posted some pretty great stuff there off the top of my head. I can't get it back in that same form if rewrite them because the inspiration that flowed at that moment of creation is gone cry

Eeyah! sorry about that, I didn't even bother to check the date. I understand your plight, those moments of "inspirations", you really can't get the words back in their right forms.
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ishilove:
The thing is he is completely locked out. I dont know if it is possible, but that's what he says
Hmm, that depends.
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Ishilove: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
BOLAJIAJANI:

Eeyah! sorry about that, I didn't even bother to check the date. I understand your plight, those moments of "inspirations", you really can't get the words back in their right forms.
You are right on point cry
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Ishilove: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
BOLAJIAJANI:
Hmm, that depends.
On?
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2013
To be candid, I really don't get the, "completely locked out". Is it locked out from the site to be able to use the "CMS or whatever" used or from the "control panel" of the webhost? I've never seen a "complete locked out" of a cp before unless you forgot the password or the host messed everything up themselves. Although, from the look of things, I doubt if it's the former(very possible to be locked out) 'cause that would have been long fixed.

However, I hate to make assumptions, as I'm really not sure what went down, or what is really happening. Enjoying your 'Iyawo Nylon Bag', BTW.
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 12:20am On Jul 03, 2013
Ishilove:
You are right on point cry
Yes ma'm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Has Finished Us!!!!...no More Bb Subscription On Non Bb Devices / 8 Most Beautiful Websites Of Nigerian Universities 2014 / I Need Rss Feed Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.