Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Rate Ishilove's Blog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rate Ishilove's Blog (1317 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by yamakuza: 5:24am On Jul 03, 2013
1 month is quite long.

Does Google Cache still work?
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Ishilove: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2013
yamakuza: 1 month is quite long.

Does Google Cache still work?

BOLAJIAJANI: To be candid, I really don't get the, "completely locked out". Is it locked out from the site to be able to use the "CMS or whatever" used or from the "control panel" of the webhost? I've never seen a "complete locked out" of a cp before unless you forgot the password or the host messed everything up themselves. Although, from the look of things, I doubt if its the former(very possible to be locked out) 'cause that would have been long fixed.

However, I hate to make assumptions, as I'm really not sure what went down, or what is really happening. Enjoying your iyawo nylon bag, BTW.
I really wish I can answer all your queries, but I know zilch in this issue. Brand_new will be in a better position to explain the whole thing. He has gone AWOL so I will have to track him and drag his black asss back here.

I'm sending him a PM now.

@Bolajajuni, thank you for taking the time out to read my work. smiley
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
You are welcome, but it's bolajiajani and not bolajiajuni smiley .
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Ishilove: 5:45am On Jul 04, 2013
BOLAJIAJANI: You are welcome, but its bolajiajani and not bolajiajuni smiley .
That's quite a mouthful fingerful, sir. What does it mean?
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by ibietela2(m): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2013
Looks great

Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by 1forall: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2013
sad
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2013
Ishilove:

I really wish I can answer all your queries, but I know zilch in this issue. Brand_new will be in a better position to explain the whole thing. He has gone AWOL so I will have to track him and drag his black asss back here.

I'm sending him a PM now.

@Bolajajuni, thank you for taking the time out to read my work. smiley
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Ishilove: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2013
ibietela2: Looks great
Ha ha, very ...dry angry
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Ha ha, very ...dry angry
@Ishilove, this is not actually the right way to go about it if you actually intend to get your blog done.

I've replied your mail.
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by Ishilove: 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
Brand_new:
@Ishilove, this is not actually the right way to go about it if you actually intend to get your blog done.
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ishilove:
That's quite a mouthful fingerful, sir. What does it mean?
Loool at fingerful. Its my full name, not that I care about the mistake, I was just following NL custom.
Re: Rate Ishilove's Blog by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
ibietela2: Looks great
Not funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Www.exchangeecuurency4naira.com Are Scammers, Worse Than A Plague / Develop A Custom Mobile App For Your Business, Products & Services In One Week / Holi 2017 SMS Messages Quotes And Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.