Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Kim Kardashian And Kanye To Name Son Christ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Kanye To Name Son Christ? (1018 Views)

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Name Son Saint West / Kim Begs Kanye To Talk To Amber Rose / Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye To Name Son Christ? by free2ryhme: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-eTKATYz_ZUw/UVhUcI7deaI/AAAAAAABlIQ/I_4-ohBddaM/s400/nick-knight-kanye-west-kim-kardashian-0.jpg[/img]

I’m a firm believer in the name your kid whatever you like strategy when it comes to judging others on their baby-naming choices. If it weren’t for my husband, my son would be named River and, my daughter, Olive.

Quite 'normal' to me; for my husband, not so much.

I do not believe children have to subscribe, from birth, to what society deems ‘normal’ and ‘respectful’ names.

Your name will not define you. Your character will.And a boy named Sue could make you tough from the get go, I suppose.

That said, it has been reported that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will name their first born son, Christ. Correction, that is Christ with a K. Khrist.

A source told Perez Hilton, "Kanye likes the name Khrist. I know it is shocking, but let’s remember this is a guy that is naming his new CD ‘I Am A God.’

Oh, OK. Got it. I have to be honest, it was the 'K' part that turned me off. BUT, I have to come to love the name Apple, so I am sure I could love the name Khrist as well...someday.

God bless the child, whatever his name.

While I sit and digest this, I thought perhaps we could open this one to discussion. What are your thoughts on Khrist, as the first name of Kimya’s first child? Do you believe a name can harm a child?

source
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye To Name Son Christ? by Mobinga: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2013

Kanye's such a phaggot.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye To Name Son Christ? by NessaFresh(f): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
This is their goddamn business. Only time will tell...when kanye kicks the bucket later in life then he will know if he is God or not.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye To Name Son Christ? by Johnbullet1976: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
Let dem think twice b4 naming deir son , be it khrist or christ all same , dey kno what is in deir mind .let dem not be stupid to dooom!! deir son.....

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Joins Twitter, Begs Peeps To Treat Him Well / Exclusive Interview With Nigeria's King Of Comedy Ali Baba / Toyin Lawain 31 Set To Wed Her 21 Year Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.