Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine (36819 Views)

Are You Curing Your Jedi Jedi/pile/haemorrhoids Or Making It WORSE? / How Safe Is This Herb Yoruba's Call Agbo ? / Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine by capoditutticapi(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2013
chucky234: Wetin dey worry you sef,you no go let person hear word again because say your mumsy smuggle you go do farm work for Texas,people wey dey touch agbo jedi don die finish abi.
Imagine person wey been dey hawk akamu(pap) for Upper Iweka before come dey form butty for NL sha,make I hear you open that your small mouth spill rubbish for any thread again whether I no go seal am with better hot e-slap.
LOL! No mind d yeye fowl
Re: The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine by charlesopp(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2013
dayokanu: The fact is that people just want to get high. They are not treating any jedi or pile

If you offer those people none Alcoholic agbo they would reject and while if you offer them plain ethanol with any stick in it they would prefer that

Man must high na for this Naija

How person wan sleep inside heat, No NEPA if you are not high I mean very HIGHHHHH

I gbadun ur comment die., man must high oh..all dose pile treatment na xcuse..#bak 2 ♍Ɣ stainless cup filled wit afato plus ale..Oshe!
Re: The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine by softtouch2(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2013
Natural Herb is good and our African Agbo-Jedi cure pile effectively than Oyinbo drugs, that can never be disputed any where, but use of herbs abusively is not a good option or excuse. Men must be wise.

The Feminine spiece that wanted you to perform like a horse everytime, MIGHT be pushing you dig your own grave.
Infact most-sellers are women, hence, men need to be careful.

2 Likes

Re: The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine by qpressng(f): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
Everyday I see people spend their life savings on dialysis, and a major cause of kidney damage in Nigeria is our habit of drinking herbal mixtures indiscriminately.

Check out other causes here - http://www.stayinghealthyplus.com/2013/01/10-common-habits-that-damage-kidneys.html
Re: The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine by onatisi(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
i love sepe
Re: The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine by laurel03(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
Only God will save this generation from liver and kidney problem... With all ds thing guyz consumed now from shepe,ale,afato etc dey are all ethanol
Re: The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine by onatisi(m): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
laurel03: Only God will save this generation from liver and kidney problem... With all ds thing guyz consumed now from shepe,ale,afato etc dey are all ethanol
no shaking ,we dey kampe
Re: The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine by BlueMagic2(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
I dont know about y'all. Bt i miss agbo jedi like mad. If there's 1 thing i miss about naija its Agbor jedi. I'm a living witness to its efficacy. Damn can't wait to go back home & get my shots. Mama sunday where u at?
Re: The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine by Fussbot: 1:49am On Apr 21, 2013
Jedi were wo lo munwa?ogogoro lasan lafe mu jare!no jedi dey do dem jhor...na jst addiction..*Off 2 abegi anu*
Re: The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine by ghostofsparta(m): 2:07am On Apr 21, 2013
Reference:

Reasonable people are not condemning these products and practices. The problem lies with standardization. When you want to sell to the public beyond the scope of origin you must subject those products and practices to the level of scrutiny of the recepients.

To me, I consider them standardized but what I think you meant is having them to conform to western standard, init?

Reference:
In those days with a lower level of literacy certain things could be taken for granted, not now. I will liken it to the automibile industry in the seventies. The Japanese designed wonderful cars but the moment they were placed on the international market various countries demanded changes to suit their local peculiarities so today you have tropicalised cars, US specs, European specs, etc.
E ye fi owo osi ju we i le baba yin, you like millions of black African still hold on to the belief that our ancestors were illiterates. You have all being brainwashed with western misinformation. Note that literacy is the ability to read and write which I know for certain our people not only developed but also were the originator. Literacy is completely different from being educated. You are talking about automobiles which is different from indigenous herbal remedies, which brings us back to the topic; Let me ask you is it sensible to compare the Sushi or any native Japanese food with Amala & Ewedu? Both food are uniquely indigenous to the body and mind of the natives who originated and ingest it, but the moment one western-educated (which I am not against) black African professor start saying agbo Jedi/sepe doesn't fit any empirical standard, then there's bound to be this sort of debates. Let me give you another shocker, do you know that our African chewing stick is far better than the foreign tootbrush and paste? If you disagree, check here: https://www.nairaland.com/1020098/tooth-brush-vs-chewing-stick#11826231[/quote]
Re: The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine by bushbull: 8:04am On Apr 21, 2013
If I take 2shot wit one stick of BH enter lectures room those days Ω̴̩̩̩̥α me go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ show d lecturer d way 2 pass exams cool
Re: The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine by engrjamiu(m): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2013
During the olden days, sugar no plenty for food, na natural food our ancestors dey chop, but no every na carbonhydrate and canned food. So to cure d excess sugar that cause jedi jedi, u must take agbo, sepe or alomo.
Re: The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine by bakila: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2013
soft-touch:
Natural Herb is good and our African Agbo-Jedi cure pile effectively than Oyinbo drugs, that can never be disputed any where, but use of herbs abusively is not a good option or excuse. Men must be wise.

The Feminine spiece that wanted you to perform like a horse everytime, MIGHT be pushing you dig your own grave.
Infact most-sellers are women, hence, men need to be careful.
grin grin Men must be careful afterall them no dey fill that whole full with pounding. Men beware of agbo jedi seller.
Re: The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine by lastpage: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2013
philip.adesola:
where is your agbo jedi shop. Looks like you are advertising

No 'advert or better sales-pitch' ...like a satisfied CUSTOMER!

That man is "taken",... for life! grin grin

But on a serious note, if used properly, some native concotions can be very potent!

The "Ogogoro" (Ethanol) is not actually part of the "active ingredients".
It is just used as a "solvent" to capture the "active ingredients" in the herbs ...and dont forget that "acohol is directly absorbed in the mouth" through the network of blood capillaries in the tongue and mouth.

IMPLICATIONS: Herbs soaked in Alcohol go directly to the blood system and thus act faster that one soaked in water or swallowd directly. wink wink

But our guys use that as an excuse to shark demselves die!

Laspage!

NB: The above is not an endorsement of indiscriminate CONSUMPTION of alcohol.
SAY NO TO DRUGS AND ANY OTHER WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION!
Re: The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine by lastpage: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2013
qpressng: Everyday I see people spend their life savings on dialysis, and a major cause of kidney damage in Nigeria is our habit of drinking herbal mixtures indiscriminately.

Check out other causes here - http://www.stayinghealthyplus.com/2013/01/10-common-habits-that-damage-kidneys.html

The 'Key word' here is INDISCRIMINATELY!

Even if one drinks 'pure water' INDISCRIMINATELY, there is bound to be dangerous repercussions!

Even the 'white-man's' treatment for Cancer, evnetually kills the patient! (Collateral damage ).

Please do not associate Kidney failure/damage to herbal medicine ONLY.
Most western medicines have "side-effects' which at times, are fatal!

Liek you suggested, MODERATION in all we do, is very germaine.

Lastpage!

@ghostofsparta:
I dey feel you well well. wink
@Reference: what we need to do is to encourage "further research and standardization" into our local herbs/medicines.
God gave "each race", their own NATURAL ADVANTAGE.
we cannot leave our own sphere of natural advantage and be chasing after the European's own.
We can only be second best, that way.
Re: The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine by biolabee(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2013
ghostofsparta:

My black brother may the Irunmoles bless you for your sound response. I don't know why our dudu people are readily inclined to always condemned anything ancestrally theirs as inferior and unscientific. One wonders why black Africans are nowhere today except neo-slaves to the rest or the world. Colonial mental slavery is more devastating than physical enslavement, if not I wonder why does the black man still hold on to rhe belief that their first parent is Adam & Eve, anything black is bad while white is God and good. They still think of their native science (Juju) as satanic and demonic just as the EuroArab slave masters defined it to be. Pagan Korea, China, Japan are adapting their nativity(pseudo-juju) to modern science since 40s while many hypocritical religionists are secretly applying the negative aspect of ours for their selfish interest and enriching themselves. Decades ago every one used to consume foreign alcohol while we enrich the foreigner's pockets at the detriment of ours fading into obscurity due to some useless laws, thank the gods for Taiye Solarin (an A'theist) whose brave act put an end to that silly law. Imagine today, our women and ladies unknowingly keep killing their male folks with too much of foreign Magi and Ajinamoto, and they are told what about our native equivalent they'll response with statement that mildly condemns the same Iru and Ogiri what their fore-fathers was ingesting to work the New World and begat them.

Good ish
Logical too
Re: The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine by Goldpeas(m): 6:47am On Aug 21, 2014
Someone isn't answering a question... What is agbo jedi?.... What's the composition? What's the importance and all that... You guys been preaching how nice its been... But una no dey tell us the component.
Re: The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine by onatisi(m): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2014
Goldpeas: Someone isn't answering a question... What is agbo jedi?.... What's the composition? What's the importance and all that... You guys been preaching how nice its been... But una no dey tell us the component.
go and ask the sellers. Or do u see anyone selling agbo jedi on this thread
Re: The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine by drumair32: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
WHAT WE SUPPOSED TO SAY ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lebanon: 25 Passengers From Nigeria Test Positive For COVID-19 - Health Ministry / Coronavirus: 'Abuja Hotel Cancels Reservation Because I'm Married To Italian' / A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.