Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Are You Curing Your Jedi Jedi/pile/haemorrhoids Or Making It WORSE? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Curing Your Jedi Jedi/pile/haemorrhoids Or Making It WORSE? (6637 Views)

Piles( Haemorrhoids) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Curing Your Jedi Jedi/pile/haemorrhoids Or Making It WORSE? by malakus(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2015
The case of a patient I met today prompted me to write this post. How someone has been inserting roughly grounded herbs into his anus all in the name of trying to cure pile. Imaging the additional wounds and pain caused in the process.
Please note, inasmuch as you would do anything to solve a problem, be careful you don’t end up creating more problems for yourself.
If you're making the same deadly mistakes as most other Haemorrhoids sufferers, you might control your Haemorrhoids temporarily, but your Haemorrhoids and your health will get worse in the long run. Most drugs, creams, suppositories, risky surgeries, special diets, exercise, vitamins and herbal supplements have failed to provide permanent cure for Jedi Jedi/Pile/Hemorrhoids because they only targets the symptoms (pains, bleeding) rather than the root cause of the disease.
You can't overcome such a profound internal problem using drugs and surgeries aimed at treating the symptoms of Haemorrhoids - You can't fool your body - you have to work with your internal system by fixing the root cause!
Re: Are You Curing Your Jedi Jedi/pile/haemorrhoids Or Making It WORSE? by Gratia(f): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
finally how have you proffered solution to the sufferer? simply put, you didn't make sense that's why people refuse to comment.
In conclusion please close this thread. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Curing Your Jedi Jedi/pile/haemorrhoids Or Making It WORSE? by Austin4lif: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2015
What is the root cause? Sir, u are not making sense.
Re: Are You Curing Your Jedi Jedi/pile/haemorrhoids Or Making It WORSE? by malakus(m): 3:57am On Jul 22, 2015
Gratia:
finally how have you proffered solution to the sufferer?
simply put, you didn't make sense that's why people refuse to comment.

In conclusion please close this thread. Thank you!

I gave the person the drugs I have been giving others. And I can tell you he is fine now.
Re: Are You Curing Your Jedi Jedi/pile/haemorrhoids Or Making It WORSE? by baloguntee: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2015
What drug is that?
I gave the person the drugs I have been giving others. And I can tell you he is fine now.[/quote]
Re: Are You Curing Your Jedi Jedi/pile/haemorrhoids Or Making It WORSE? by dotcomnamename: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
malakus:
The case of a patient I met today prompted me to write this post. How someone has been inserting roughly grounded herbs into his anus all in the name of trying to cure pile. Imaging the additional wounds and pain caused in the process.
Please note, inasmuch as you would do anything to solve a problem, be careful you don’t end up creating more problems for yourself.
If you're making the same deadly mistakes as most other Haemorrhoids sufferers, you might control your Haemorrhoids temporarily, but your Haemorrhoids and your health will get worse in the long run. Most drugs, creams, suppositories, risky surgeries, special diets, exercise, vitamins and herbal supplements have failed to provide permanent cure for Jedi Jedi/Pile/Hemorrhoids because they only targets the symptoms (pains, bleeding) rather than the root cause of the disease.
You can't overcome such a profound internal problem using drugs and surgeries aimed at treating the symptoms of Haemorrhoids - You can't fool your body - you have to work with your internal system by fixing the root cause!

Please give us the drugs?

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Want My Wife To Get Pregnant / Plateau Confirms Five Fresh Lassa Fever Cases / Benefit And Risk Of Taking Caffeine, Found In Power Horse, Coffee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.