Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? (8315 Views)

The Fake Revenge Stunt That Fooled Nearly Everyone / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? / Have You Been Fooled Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 01, 2013
Happy Easter Month/Happy New Month, today is April 1st the International world fools day. So have you been fooled today, if Yes, kindly share your experience on Nairaland....
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 01, 2013
Frontpage please @Mod...

1 Like

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by secnelly: 12:52am On Apr 01, 2013
Leystra: Frontpage please @Mod...
u r looking for front page... Hmmmm. Mod, i think he should be the 2nd Victim of APRIL FOOL!
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Emmyk(m): 1:02am On Apr 01, 2013
Oh! Another FrontPage Hunter. (FPH). Smh. Today should just pass by kpa kpa kpa!
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 01, 2013
Emmyk: Oh! Another FrontPage Hunter. (FPH). Smh. Today should just pass by kpa kpa kpa!
That kin thing na... as e dey hot...
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by PweetiQueensy(f): 1:29am On Apr 01, 2013
grin Front page pls... Lemme read pipuz experience. ȋ̝̊̅̄ was fooled 30mins ago by younger bro. He woke up from sleep holding his chest and shouting.. My chest oh! My chest oh!!... Sum1 pls help, am gona die. I stood up nd ran 2 his room, he was in tears, crying nd shoutin so seriously dat i tot am gona loose my bro.. I ran down 2 call mum nd dad, buh was surprise while running up wid mum nd dad, he was at his door shouting APRIL FOOL AND HAPI NEW MONTH EVERYONE.... Nd i was lyk WTF! SERIOUSLY??.. Dude it aint funny, my hrt almost relocated 4rm my chest... Dad nd mum wer so pissed.. Buh i hope dey will understand leta sha, cos itz actually apirl 1st, nd they've just been fooled

4 Likes

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2013
PweetiQueensy: grin Front page pls... Lemme read pipuz experience. ȋ̝̊̅̄ was fooled 30mins ago by younger bro. He woke up from sleep holding his chest and shouting.. My chest oh! My chest oh!!... Sum1 pls help, am gona die. I stood up nd ran 2 his room, he was in tears, crying nd shoutin so seriously dat i tot am gona loose my bro.. I ran down 2 call mum nd dad, buh was surprise while running up wid mum nd dad, he was at his door shouting APRIL FOOL AND HAPI NEW MONTH EVERYONE.... Nd i was lyk WTF! SERIOUSLY??.. Dude it aint funny, my hrt almost relocated 4rm my chest... Dad nd mum wer so pissed.. Buh i hope dey will understand leta sha, cos itz actually apirl 1st, nd they've just been fooled
cheesy grin
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2013
Interesting Facts
8 facts still hidden from us :
1) 90% of people in Australia dont
drink milk.
2) Snake's vision is upto 5 km.
3) A man can touch sun if his
body is completely surrounded by
mercury.
4) No twins have been born till
now in Greenland.
5) Zebra doesnt have a liver.
6) All the above details are false.
7) Thanks for believing for a while.
cool Today is 1 April, but a Fool can be fool on any day too.

6 Likes

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by seno408(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2013
Check it front page o!
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by bleznolap(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2013
hi 2 al
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by sureteeboy(m): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
I was fooled this morning at naijaloaded. A post at the homepage says, download d'banj ft wizkid, olamide, tuface, and fuji star saheed osupa. > Yaga. After clicking the link, I only saw a april fool picture

1 Like

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by TableLeg(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
No.... The fool who tried it got knocked the fu...ck out!
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by SKIPCY(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
A friend called me to come pick him up at the bus station..I got there n called him to knw where exactly he was only to realize that I was fooled.

1 Like

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by vision2050: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
nobody foool me but i fooled 5 people with a lie dats is difficult not to believe
*but for work 2morow dem go beat me()

*dancing azonto grin

1 Like

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by patholaw: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
vision2050: nobody foool me but i fooled 5 people with a lie dats is difficult not to believe
*but for work 2morow dem go beat me()

*dancing azonto grin

y are u dancing azonto here....only 1st to comment are allowed to dance azonto grin

2 Likes

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
No because i was expecting to be fooled grin but nobody did undecided
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Soso990240(m): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
I was askd 2 prepare jollof rice..i went and bought fresh weed(igbó) and used it instead of d usual vegetable leaf.afta cookin,i personally servd evrybdy.as they wer eatin,i told dm 'hapi new month April fools'.5munites afta d meal,evrybdy slept off.am currently in a nearby hospital receivin treatment.gues what my dad did 2 my face afta he recoverd.d man mend my face wit fresh punch.

1 Like

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by vision2050: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
patholaw:
y are u dancing azonto here....only 1st to comment are allowed to dance azonto grin
what is my position
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by evatee(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
I was sitting pretty with ma supervisor when I got this call frm ma gf that she's infront of ma house.....I had to rush back home finkn she brought those Easter mondai goodies......I received anoda call from her immediately I got home telln me it's April fool......av told her not to come near me todai if she likes herself. Only God knows wen I was being fooled dis wai.

1 Like

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by joshuaidibia(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
Nt at all. I offed my fones al 2ru d day. Xo i xcaped it. # bt some mumu ppl go 1 catch me 2moro# #GHOST MODE. Dm no go c me#
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Fishout(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
not at all nd not expect it
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
Am still in bed
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Taoheed2sure: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
My girl text me dis mowin dat we sud call it a quit bt till now she neva tells me if it was april fool

1 Like

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by TableLeg(m): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
Taoheed2sure: My girl text me dis mowin dat we sud call it a quit bt till now she neva tells me if it was april fool
What the hell is the meaning of mowing?!

1 Like

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by iyatrustee(f): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
na sickness fool me today. Woke up vomiting and very feverish so tey i no fit chop. embarassed
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Burger01(m): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
Yeah.. been fooled.. That idoit guy posted a link on nairaland to download D'banj collab with Olamide and na so I quickly downloaded the mp3 only for me to hear Indian people singing 'April fool'.. Everything today is about this 'fool'.. Don't know what and which thread to open so as not to waste my mb on this fool thing.... sad
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
i dude fb bday was today. friends start wishing him happybday until recently he said its april fool,,,,not his bday. can u imagine that
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by abrahym(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
iyatrustee: na sickness fool me today. Woke up vomiting and very feverish so tey i no fit chop. embarassed

sorry bro
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by GalaxyNoteII: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
I fooled someone. Told her I accidentally sent our "study notes" to the professor.
Girl almost deleted her FB and email account, freaking out like say dem go arrest am.
I got her good.
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
Leystra: Frontpage please @Mod...
congrats, u jst made front page

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos: Keke Napep Charges Are High / I Was Shocked After Seeing This News. AU Knew Buhari Is Dead / Ways To Kickstart Your New Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.