Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Women with both Beauty and Brains - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women with both Beauty and Brains (8296 Views)

(PHOTO) How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring / Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study / I Like It When Women With Big Bum Bum Sit On My Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women with both Beauty and Brains by matrix(m): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2005
BEAUTY AND BRAINS...HOW POSSIBLE IS IT?

Most ambitious men want a combination of beauty and brains. Most times just because they need to marry they don't get this combination. Most people don't truly get what they want. Should that be the case? No it should not. That combination exists but when you finally see that which you truly desire, you don't see yourself worthy of it. If you need to fight for what you want. Life is War. Only the fit survive. I get what I want most times.
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Flint(m): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2005
The idea is to avoid desperation. For guys and gurls, methinks its best to get to know lotsa people (beautiful, ugly, darkskinned, lightskinned, brainy confused ... u get d pic grin), genuinely interact with and learn from them, and with time you can choose who u r most comfortable with for a relationship.
The results? You'ld have gained more confidence in dealing with people, and who knows, the one u truly desire just may have observed and come to admire your sincerity.
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Seun(m): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2005
In other words, interact with men and women of the opposite sex on the Nairaland Forum and offline, too wink
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Flint(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2005
All what I have been saying in my previous post is wrt offline interactions. In fact there's a sschool of thot that youngsters cant compose good letters cos they're used to sending mails. (Some sef no sabi wetin be post office grin) Same with confidence building. U have to meet the person in flesh to build confidence.
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by IAH(f): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2005
Actually there are not many women who possess both beauty and brains. And there are not many handsome and smart guys too.
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Seun(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2005
IAH: If there are few women who possess beauty and few who possess brains, then mathematically there'll be very few who possess both. So, technically, you and matrix are right.

But I don't think there's any negative correlation between beauty and brains, because all the smart women I know are also quite beautiful in my opinion. None of them is by any means ugly.
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by IAH(f): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2005
Seun:

IAH: If there are few women who possess beauty and few who possess brains, then mathematically there'll be [I]very few[/I] who possess both. So, technically, you and matrix are right.

But I don't think there's any negative correlation between beauty and brains, because all the smart women I know are also quite beautiful in my opinion. None of them is by any means ugly.

Example?
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Seun(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2005
They are my friends, and they value their privacy. I couldn't possibly give you their names or post their pictures, but I am definitely not lying. What could I possibly gain by lying about this issue?

One of the most beautiful married women I know is a medical doctor. I have a beautiful relative who is studying medicine at UNILAG. The top female students at my secondary school were as attractive as the others. Mike Adenuga's daughter is attractive (newspaper pic) and a Globacom Executive Director.
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by matrix(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2005
Well when we say beautiful...U need to take a look at Bianca again....Thats beautiful. Use that as a bench mark, and compare to her brain...Is she shallow..using her beauty to make money( modelling or modern day prostitution) or is she at the helm of affairs in any comapany or simply sharp...chech again Seun..maybe u now have a clearer picture
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Seun(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2005
Who is Bianca? A pop music star? Or do you mean Beyonce?

How many women, intelligent or not, are as beautiful as Beyonce? That is the right question to ask. Some of the almost 'flawless' beauties of this world (e.g. Jessica Simpson, Paris Hilton) have had a lot of cosmetic surgery done on their bodies, so beauty can be bought as well as inherited. An intelligent woman is more likely to be rich enough to have surgery done to make her more beaituful, or afford the more expensive beauty treatments available.
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by IAH(f): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2005
You mean you don't know Bianca Onoh, former Miss Nigeria now married to Daddy Ojukwu? grin
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by olufunmi(f): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2005
women like omotola, genevievennaji, stelladamasus and the rest of them r examples of such women.
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Flint(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2005
I think we have to define what exactly we may term brains here. R we talking being streetsmart or Einsteins
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by matrix(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2005
Brains is simple, has a sense of general understanding and societal decency...Common knowledge etc. Is vast and can relate to many situations
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Greatpeter(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2005
Woman with both beauty and brains is scarce I think I found one.
Who? Tayotina of course.
She is the combination of both.
Abi Seun?
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by matrix(m): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2005
Great peter..finding her is one thing....Closing up on her is another
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Greatpeter(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2005
matrix:

God will work that Out sebi?
Everything depends on God's hand .
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by matrix(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2005
If anyone got beauty and brains, you better be both, I've got a hot bachelor for you.
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Greatpeter(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2005
Matrix, and who is she?
Where she dey now? grin
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by kazey(m): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2005
Do they exist? grin i wonder wink
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by kemmy(f): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2005
Seun,Bianca is Ojukwu's wife.

Matix,what are you saying.....that if you're beautiful and a model or a beauty queen,.....then you're not inteligent?.....I don't think so!
I have a beauty queen in my class and I tell you,she's one of the most intelligent you can find around.She even tutors in Managerial Statistics(MBA Class),she rep.India.

When we talk of beauty and brains,we are not talking about those who "daddy" helped to the top o,we are talking of "cold sweat" kind of climb to the top of any career path one chooses.

I am proud to say that whether you like it or not,there are lots of beauty and brains around.
if you use your mind and not your "eyes" to look, you'll find them.

By the way.....is the hot bachelor you?
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by legs(f): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2005
matrix:

here my friends, is a man with a mission
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Missworld(f): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2005
What do you guys consider as beauty and ugly?
We all have different tastes just like "they" said, " one man's trash could be another man's treasure". Talk about women with brains, we usually recognize people with brains when we see and hear them. Who doesn't want a woman with brains? Even illiterate admire them and wishes to have them. The difference is that the so called ambitious and educated man has a better chance of getting closer to her.
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by matrix(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2005
As i have said kemmy..Its not completely impossible..But very very difficult. But if you got the combo..let us know
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by chrisd(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2005
Never found that. Only one or the other till now. I prefer brains, but to be honest I like someone pretty and slim as well.
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by MatureMe(f): 1:57am On Jan 01, 2006
I am so glad that beauty is in the eye of the beholder because if not most of us would never date or get married. First impressions are not always based on intelligence we all know you have to actually talk to the person to hear if they have any kind of smarts about them which can be a challenge these days. haha

By your own definition of beauty and brains it might be difficult to find your person but if we can only look past those things there are great people in this world to like and love and even marry. Happy hunting. smiley smiley
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Gamine(f): 2:20am On Jan 06, 2007
What is Beauty
What is Brains?
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Seun(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2007
"Beauty" to me means not being ugly.
"Brains" to me means ambitiousness backed up with intellectual capacity to achieve those ambitions.
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Dare312(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2007
Hey! Lets stp deceiving ourselfs, mostly no body dat does not like good things, have we 4gotten dat seen is believing. The 2Bs are for the real men
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Dare312(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2007
Hey! Lets stp deceiving ourselfs, mostly no body dat does not like good things, have we 4gotten dat seen is believing. The 2Bs are for the real Gs. Whats up!
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Dare312(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2007
Hey! Lets stp deceiving ourselfs, mostly no body dat does not like good things, have we 4gotten dat seen is believing. The 2Bs are for the real Gs. Whats up!
Re: Women with both Beauty and Brains by Dare312(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2007

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS Of The Man Told To Leave Saudi Arabia For Being ‘too Handsome / Have U Ever Googled Yourself. / The State With The Highest Number Of Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.