Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,908 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! (1172 Views)

Nigerians Please Help Me Please / Message To All Nigerians - PLEASE READ / Nigerians, Please I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! by ZN2: 1:14am On Apr 01, 2013
Okay, so Yesterday I was in Lagos for the Weekend.

Right till this moment, I can't get over it, Please read and take precautions. undecided

I went to ShopRite to pick up a few items for the evening and as I was walking down the rows on my business, I noticed this older gentleman staring at me. I looked at him and kept walking to the front counter to pick up bottled water and some snacks. As I picked them and turned to find the same man right in front of me!

I tried to be friendly, so I smiled and said "hi" then I went on to grab a can coke. Can you believe the same man followed me? I was getting a little nervous and mad because he was following me without saying anything, But I tried to stay calm and friendly. I just said "hi" again and he finally responded and said, "I am sorry for staring but you look just like my youngest son ... we just buried him 2weeks ago. undecided

I felt stupid for getting mad as I expressed my sympathy to him. He said he was fine as he knows that his boy is with the lord. Then he asked me to do him a favour. I said "I would, if i can". He said he was a bit sad that his son never said Goodbye to him before passing on. He asked me to get in line behind him & as he left the store, I should say "goodbye dad". So that he could have some sense of closure. Though his request was weird, I however agreed to grant it. undecided

As he collected his bags from the cashier and walked away, I said "Bye dad". He turned and said thanks and "Bye son". When I got to the cashier and she calculated my stuff, she said the total was N19750!!!. I said what?!!... Do explain to me how a bottle of N100 water, N300 snack and N200 can coke equals N19750?. She responded, pointing to the door that "your dad said you are going to pay for his stuff too"....My dad?!, I shouted. That man is not my father!!!". shocked

I quickly rushed out just in time to see the man approaching the parking lot. I ran after him and was screaming..."Excuse me, Excuse me!!!". He started running for his car as he saw me coming. I caught up with him just before he was able to close the door and grabbed his legs and we struggled. I kept on pulling and pulling his legs!!! angry

Just like I'm pulling yours now!!!

1st of April, Happy New Month, Ya'll!

wink

4 Likes

Re: New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! by BYXplicit(m): 1:37am On Apr 01, 2013
Lol..best so far, Front page pls..opps 1st to commen t t t
Re: New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! by PweetiQueensy(f): 1:48am On Apr 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! by blahcknproud: 2:09am On Apr 01, 2013
Which kind April Fool, my friend finish that story! Ehen, what happened after you held his legs......
Re: New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
Stolen from a Leon Schuster movie angry
Re: New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! by Acidosis(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
^ ^ smart!

grin grin
Re: New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! by ZN2: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Stolen from a Leon Schuster movie angry

Oh really? Well, which is it?

[size=5pt]Yankee Zulu? Mama Jack?[/size] tongue
Re: New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! by dasparrow: 6:45am On Apr 14, 2013
@Post

I really fell for this, lol

Nice one!
Re: New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 14, 2013
~ZN~:

Oh really? Well, which is it?

[size=5pt]Yankee Zulu? Mama Jack?[/size] tongue
panic mechanic tongue
When leon has to pay for the groceries a street kid took grin
Re: New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! by ZN2: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: panic mechanic tongue
When leon has to pay for the groceries a street kid took grin

shocked You've been paying attention to details. wink

[size=5pt]Dang, um, um, but this actually happened to me. [/size] tongue
Re: New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2013
~ZN~:

shocked You've been paying attention to details. wink

[size=5pt]Dang, um, um, but this actually happened to me. [/size] tongue
liar liar pants on fire!
Re: New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! by ZN2: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: liar liar pants on fire!

I plead the fifth amendment. grin
Re: New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! by psky: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
Great post!!!
Re: New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! by ZN2: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2013
@Acidosis False! I disagree. grin
Re: New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! by Tinyemeka(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
I'd have yabbed you now for going to Shoprite to buy just pure water, a coke and puff-puff. angry
Re: New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! by Omobarca: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
grin if not ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ Ɣ☺ΰr last linetongue I would have called Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ a phool tongue funny story though, it happens I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ lagos sha..cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Chibok Girls Released / Lebanese Man Digs Up Mum's Grave To Take A Selfie With Her / See What President Obama Tweeted About The Legalisation Of Gay Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.