Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

What are Your Biggest Fears? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What are Your Biggest Fears? (1138 Views)

Your Biggest Testimony Of 2014??? / What Were Your Greatest Fears As A Child? / Your Biggest Regret Of 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What are Your Biggest Fears? by 2legit2qwt: 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
People are afraid of fear in itself and.won't talk about it, let's work through them all together.

Elevator fear: I'm afraid of small space, more than 3 is a lot and I shudder at the thought, makes me jittery. (Reason I'll never go to jail grin)

Age: I remember when I turned 21, I almost died because I was afraid to grow older, each birthday makes me depress sad

Snakes: I'll rather be in the same cage with a lion than several yards away from the reptile

Poverty: The thought of losing my job makes me wanna skip today's meal and start saving all my income for tomorrow-live for tomorrow I guess cheesy

Death: I bet this is everyone's fear but I'm not afraid of dying in the sense itself, I'm more afraid I'll have nothing to live for if I lose people I love, I've felt that before and I pray not to again everyday

WW3: The war children in Somalia comes to.mind, no more food? Family? Seriously? When will that be? What does it feels like to be in war? I hope it doesn't happen in my.lifetime

I'm also afraid of Nigeria breaking up, what will happen to my dream of sowing my seeds among the tribes? cheesy

What's yours?

Typos? Well I'm using my phone so bear with me

1 Like

Re: What are Your Biggest Fears? by Visocrate(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
THE ONLY THING I AM AFRAID OF IS JOBLESSNESS EACH TIME I PONDER ON IT I FEEL AS NOT EVEN EXISTING
Re: What are Your Biggest Fears? by frederal(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
Since the purpose of man is to serve God, according to the Holy Bible, I believe, as regards to me, that the greatest fear of a wise man is to die without fulfilling this purpose. Fire that burn with brimstone...its scary
Re: What are Your Biggest Fears? by aadetoyin(f): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
I hate snakes. One once came to my room in sch on my birthday. Scared the sh*t out of me!
Lizards creep me out. If a lizard finds a way inside my house I can go nuts.

Greatest fear is not making Heaven. The thought alone scares me.
Re: What are Your Biggest Fears? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
CHANGE AND DEATH
Re: What are Your Biggest Fears? by 2legit2qwt: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
aadetoyin: I hate snakes. One once came to my room in sch on my birthday. Scared the sh*t out of me!
Lizards creep me out. If a lizard finds a way inside my house I can go nuts.

Greatest fear is not making Heaven. The thought alone scares me.

Ultimate fear right?
Re: What are Your Biggest Fears? by 2legit2qwt: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
Oh and another fear of mine is the fear of developing beer gut cheesy cheesy
Re: What are Your Biggest Fears? by Emmyk(m): 12:07am On May 01, 2013
My worst fear is Electricity, everything electrical I touch always give me that GRRRRRR sensation. (Lol, it made front page one time...

Coakroach.. I hate seeing it..I always have goose pimples,even to kill it na war.

I'm scared of water too,...big one.. Like swimming pool.
Re: What are Your Biggest Fears? by 2legit2qwt: 12:48am On May 01, 2013
Emmyk: My worst fear is Electricity, everything electrical I touch always give me that GRRRRRR sensation. (Lol, it made front page one time...

Coakroach.. I hate seeing it..I always have goose pimples,even to kill it na war.

I'm scared of water too,...big one.. Like swimming pool.

My uncle feels the same about them, it's funny seeing big guys scared of them tiny creatures grin grin
Re: What are Your Biggest Fears? by Nobody: 1:19am On May 01, 2013
Hairy spiders and knives.
Re: What are Your Biggest Fears? by greatgod2012(f): 2:05am On May 01, 2013
My biggest fear...........missing heaven, i just dont want to and i will not, by His grace.
Then,
Fear of losing any of my loved ones, like hubby or any of my children, oh! God forbid.
And finally,
the sight of snake, oh no! I hate and fear these creatures, maybe, because of the curse God put between us and them. Nat-Geo wild station is my most hated station, because of the sight of snakes, which they cant do without.
May God help us all.
Re: What are Your Biggest Fears? by aadetoyin(f): 9:45am On May 01, 2013
greatgod2012: My biggest fear...........missing heaven, i just dont want to and i will not, by His grace.
Then,
Fear of losing any of my loved ones, like hubby or any of my children, oh! God forbid.
And finally,
the sight of snake, oh no! I hate and fear these creatures, maybe, because of the curse God put between us and them. Nat-Geo wild station is my most hated station, because of the sight of snakes, which they cant do without.
May God help us all.

Nat-Geo Wild is my hubby's favorite station. chei! If u see the snakes they show ehn!
Those Oyinbo sef. Some of the snakes are fine sha but I can't imagine them close to me in real life.
Lailai
Re: What are Your Biggest Fears? by greatgod2012(f): 5:20pm On May 01, 2013
aadetoyin:

Nat-Geo Wild is my hubby's favorite station. chei! If u see the snakes they show ehn!
Those Oyinbo sef. Some of the snakes are fine sha but I can't imagine them close to me in real life.
Lailai

my sister, are yu sure you are not me grin, because, we seems to have many things in common, that Nat-Geo wild and animal planet stations are my hubby's favorite stations, and becos of snake, me, i no dey watch, i just pick up my lappy and start nairalanding............ grin
Re: What are Your Biggest Fears? by aadetoyin(f): 11:18pm On May 01, 2013
greatgod2012:

my sister, are yu sure you are not me grin, because, we seems to have many things in common, that Nat-Geo wild and animal planet stations are my hubby's favorite stations, and becos of snake, me, i no dey watch, i just pick up my lappy and start nairalanding............ grin

Even though its creepy I find some animals interesting like the Crocs but on other days I just watch a movie instead.
Maybe we re sisters grin
Re: What are Your Biggest Fears? by Emmyk(m): 6:45am On May 02, 2013
2legit2qwt:
My uncle feels the same about them, it's funny seeing big guys scared of them tiny creatures grin grin
lol. I can handle many other biGGeR creatures na cheesy
Re: What are Your Biggest Fears? by kajoula(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2013
my fear, somehow funny but its my greatest fear .....[size=25pt]OLD AGE[/size] i wanna be forever young
Re: What are Your Biggest Fears? by 2legit2qwt: 5:37am On May 03, 2013
kajoula: my fear, somehow funny but its my greatest fear .....[size=25pt]OLD AGE[/size] i wanna be forever young

That's one of my fears too but with time, you'll overcome it. The main thing is achieving what you set out to achieve as you get older. I feel better now after college graduation than i did before,at least i feel like i'm not being left behind cheesy
Re: What are Your Biggest Fears? by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
I am afraid of two things Only.

1) Amnesia- Forgetting everything I have ever learnt, the knowledge & skills I spent years to acquire and the memories of moments and people that have help define my existence and purpose in life.

2) Not changing the world: Getting old and not actualizing my dreams of 1) Building one the most innovative tech companies in the world from Africa that will go on to create technologies/Products that affects positively the lives of billion of people on the planet. 2) A formidable University that will churn out high end graduates who in turn will enrich africa's labour market and prepare her for the tech dependant future that awaits us, This university will compete with the likes of Harvard and MIT when it comes to quality. Lastly a film production and visual effects company that create impactful feature films that will go down in history and put africa on the global map when it comes to film, she will be in the same league as 20th Century fox, Warner bros, ILM and Digital Domain.

The good thing about these fears is that they make me celebrate my little victories, make me value my time the more, helping me prioritize relationships and keep me on my toes 24/7.

My previous fear of death and missing heaven, died when I got saved, For me, It is not how long but how well.

#Matthew briggs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School / Open Letter To All Nigerians In Other African Countries Against Ebola Virus!!! / TOP 10 Airport In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.