Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction (18592 Views)

The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. / Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? / Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 3:29am On Apr 01, 2013
(1388–1446) "It is said that when the [slave] black man is sated, he fornicates, when he is hungry, he steals."

It has been known since time immemorial that the libido of black men & women far surpasses that of other races. It was often said that the black man is like an animal "unable to govern his sexual appetite" and the black woman was like a bytch in heat, pursuing sex far for aggressively than other races of women. This was actually the justification they used for many of the most brutal practices found during the slave trade, especially the Arab slave trade in East Africa. Including things like castration, rape and human breeding designed to regulate what was thought to be an animal instinct to mate.

Were they correct about the black libido? YES.

Black people produce much more testosterone than other races, enabling us to preform at higher physical levels, retain muscle mass and have more ehrm... poingant sexual characteristics, including sex drive. The black mans libido is no secret to the world. All our music is about sex, almost everything the average black man does can be attributed to the constant search for intimacy. The black man is a man with no standards, he will sleep with any woman no matter how fat, unnattractive or dirty.... he marries the refuse of other races and is seen as a last ditch hope for women who have lost all market value.

This would have limited effect on the black community if the limiting factor of reproduction performed at its proper capacity. By that I mean black women. So great is the amount of testosterone in the black female that her libido surpasses even that of other races of men. Many even refrain from condom use simply so they can feel fluid dripping down their vaginal walls. This has resulted in little or no regulation on black sexuality. The results are staggering. Unwed pregnancy at 72% ... an estimated 50% of black women infected with herpes according to the CDC, 9 out of 10 men admitting to r.ape in South Africa, 1/4 infected with AIDS in Lesotho, the majority of women in Nigeria committing multiple abortions before their first marriage... and the list continues

No race of man can build civilization on the foundation of his gyrating loins.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 3:29am On Apr 01, 2013
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 01, 2013
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 01, 2013
pleep:

In Swaziland a royal ceremony involves sodomizing a sedated bull and afterwards having vaiginal intercorse with 2 virgins... The perversions are endless.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 3:34am On Apr 01, 2013
In Cameroon mothers have even taken to ironing their daughters breasts in a desperate attempt to stem the flow of sexual predators.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 01, 2013
pleep: In Cameroon mothers have even taken to ironing their daughters breasts in a desperate attempt to stem the flow of sexual predators.
shocked shocked
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 01, 2013
pleep: In Cameroon mothers have even taken to ironing their daughters breasts in a desperate attempt to stem the flow of sexual predators.
don't think that's a perversion, tho.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 3:40am On Apr 01, 2013
Perhaps i bolded the wrong thing
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 01, 2013
pleep: By that I mean black women. So great is the amount of testosterone in the black female that her libido surpasses even that of other races of men. Many even refrain from condom use simply so they can feel fluid dripping down their vaginal walls. This has resulted in little or no regulation in black sexuality.

hard to believe this one, where did you get that from?
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by PhysicsQED(m): 3:47am On Apr 01, 2013
I know you're exaggerating a bit for dramatic effect to get your point across, but the way you put things was kind of extreme.

Who is that quote after the dates "1388–1446" supposed to be from and which group of black slaves was that person talking about?
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 3:49am On Apr 01, 2013
An Arab slave trader, speaking on east African slaves. I believe the name was Al-Abshibi
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 01, 2013
pleep: Perhaps i bolded the wrong thing
does being an intimate predators equate to an unchained libido
You can ra.pe a girl every 2years? undecided
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 3:55am On Apr 01, 2013
^ lol, if you didn't have an unchained libido you would wait till you had a willing sex partner

haha what kinda question be dis?
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 01, 2013
I am absolutely sure this was written by a white person.

Anything to bring us down. Yea I agree we have higher libido, but no need to bring in the Hiv, ra...pe, unwanted pregnancy, attractiveness etc...

And who told them that black men settle for the less desired women? Let them sit down there. They only do that for their own selfish reasons. The moment he accomplished what he wants, your asss will be dropped.

No wonder most of these Nigerian guys do 419 with them ugly undesirable fat old hags. Cuz they have the mentality that black will settle for anything. They will settle for anything to get what they want and then your old unattractive bu...tt will get dumped. And since you people are so foolish to think black people are dumb, ultimately you people become the biggest fool at the end.

Stoopid white people black men are even more particular on beauty than you white fu.....c.k!!!

A white man can truly fall in love with his heart, for a black man to turly fall in love, his eyes have to fall in love too.

1 Like

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 3:57am On Apr 01, 2013
um.... this was written by me grin
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 01, 2013
pleep: ^ lol, if you didn't have an unchained libido you would wait till you had a willing sex partner

haha what kinda question be dis?
maybe I don't know what an unchained libido means.

I thought I was going on rampage on everything that have a Di.ck or an azz.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 01, 2013
Ma nigga waiting for your answer
CAMEROONPRIDE: hard to believe this one, where did you get that from?
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 4:06am On Apr 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: maybe I don't know what an unchained libido means.

I thought I was going on rampage on everything that have a Di.ck or an azz.
It does, i think sexual molestation is the best example of a man being unable to control his libido.

Stoopid white people black men are even more particular on beauty than you white fu.....c.k!!!

A white man can truly fall in love with his heart, for a black man to turly fall in love, his eyes have to fall in love too.
You bring up an excellent point rokiatu. Black men do seem to be more visually stimulated than other races.. but that has nothing to do with standards.

The average black man looks at fertility indicators when evaluating the attractiveness of a woman. Titz and A$$. Facial features are barely even considered. This is the most base (instinctual) way of selecting mates as it is a sub-conscious mating urge as opposed to a logical evaluation.

Black men are also attracted to exaggerated fertility indicators, including things that are unhealthy or unnatural. Which i think is further evidence of an unchained libido.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 01, 2013
Most of sexual predators,child molesters are white c'Mon who beats Sandusky?
Etc.....
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 4:12am On Apr 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Most of sexual predators,child molesters are white c'Mon who beats Sandusky?
Etc.....
I agree that sort of perversion was endemic for most of their history. But the limiting factor is their libido

Our increased libido makes our problems much much worse. Pedophilia is the white mans forte, our issue is mainly hetero-secxual over indulgence
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 01, 2013
pleep: um.... this was written by me grin

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 01, 2013
pleep: I agree that sort of perversion was endemic for most of their history. But the limiting factor is their libido

Our increased libido makes our problems much much worse. Pedophilia is the white mans forte, our issue is mainly hetero-secxual over indulgence

O I see...
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by PhysicsQED(m): 4:21am On Apr 01, 2013
pleep: The results are staggering. Unwed pregnancy at 72% ... an estimated 50% of black women infected with herpes according to the CDC,

Probably has more to do with the socioeconomic conditions of a lot of black people in America and the dysfunctional behavior patterns that come from some of those who live in ghettos/hoods. I doubt that middle class black Americans or rich/wealthy black Americans have such bad statistics in these areas.

9 out of 10 men admitting to r.ape in South Africa

I've come across this statistic before and I'm pretty sure it's not accurate. I think the actual rate is something disproportionately high but it's not this high.

1/4 infected with AIDS in Lesotho,

The people of that region (southern Africa in general) seem to be more badly affected by the AIDS epidemic than most other places in black Africa, especially the West African region, which is far less badly affected. This suggests that the issue/problem really lies with their immune systems, not their reproductive tendencies/patterns. And considering that the other parts of black Africa where AIDS is less of a problem are just as black (if not more so, having no Khoisan admixture - for those who consider the Khoisan not to be 'black'), this makes it obvious that the issue really is in the immune system, not a hormonal issue or something to do with their libido.

the majority of women in Nigeria committing multiple abortions before their first marriage

Source?

In Swaziland a Royal ceremony even involves sodomizing a sedated bull and afterwards having vaiginal intercorse with 2 virgins... The perversions are endless. No race of man can build civilization on the foundation of his gyrating loins.

Really? Where did you read this?
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 01, 2013
pleep: (1388–1446) "It is said that when the [slave] black man is sated, he fornicates, when he is hungry, he steals."

It has been known since time immemorial that the libido of black men & women far surpasses that of other races. It was often said that the black man is like an animal "unable to govern his sexual appetite" and the black woman was like a bytch in heat, pursuing sex far for aggressively than other races of women. This was actually the justification used for many of the most brutal practices found during the slave trade, especially the Arab slave trade in East Africa. Including things like castration, rape and human breeding designed to regulate what was thought to be an animal instinct to mate.

Where they correct? YES.

Black people produce much more testosterone than other races, enabling us to preform at higher physical levels, retain muscle mass and have more ehrm... poingant sexual characteristics, including sex drive. The black mans libido is no secret to the world. All our music is about sex, almost everything the average black man does can be attributed to the constant search for intimacy. [size=20pt]The black man is a man with no standards,[/size] [size=15pt]he will sleep with any woman no matter how fat, unnattractive or dirty.... he marries the refuse of other races and is seen as a last ditch hope for women who have lost all market value.[/size]

This would have limited effect on the black community if the limiting factor of reproduction performed at its proper capacity. By that I mean black women. So great is the amount of testosterone in the black female that her libido surpasses even that of other races of men. [b]Many even refrain from condom use simply so they can feel fluid dripping down their vaginal walls.[/b] This has resulted in little or no regulation on black sexuality. The results are staggering. Unwed pregnancy at 72% ... an estimated 50% of black women infected with herpes according to the CDC, 9 out of 10 men admitting to r.ape in South Africa, 1/4 infected with AIDS in Lesotho, the majority of women in Nigeria committing multiple abortions before their first marriage... and the list continues

No race of man can build civilization on the foundation of his gyrating loins.

rokiatu: [size=18pt]I am absolutely sure this was written by a white person.[/size]

[size=20pt]Anything to bring us down. Yea I agree we have higher libido, but no need to bring in the Hiv, ra...pe, unwanted pregnancy, attractiveness etc..[/size].

And who told them that black men settle for the less desired women? Let them sit down there. They only do that for their own selfish reasons. The moment he accomplished what he wants, your asss will be dropped.

No wonder most of these Nigerian guys do 419 with them ugly undesirable fat old hags. Cuz they have the mentality that black will settle for anything. They will settle for anything to get what they want and then your old unattractive bu...tt will get dumped. [size=20pt]And since you people are so foolish to think black people are dumb, ultimately you people become the biggest fool at the end.[/size]

[size=15pt]Stoopid white people[/size] black men are even more particular on beauty than [size=20pt]you white fu.....c.k!!! [/size]

pleep: um.... [size=18pt]this was written by me[/size] grin

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 01, 2013
pleep: um.... this was written by me grin
I don't think this write up is different from the videos you complained about undecided undecided
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by esere826: 4:29am On Apr 01, 2013
@op

umh.... thanks to you
i now know for sure that Adam and eve were blacks
to them was given the command to multiply
and given a huge dose of testosterone to equip them for the task

Thanks to our libido and dearth of racial barrier in mating
we produced an American president
our aim will be to have presidents in all the developed world
and yes, the BRICS nations

*scratches head*
but wait a minute
I wonder how the Chinese and Indians beat us in population
they must have fallen from a deserted planet

2 Likes

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by PhysicsQED(m): 4:32am On Apr 01, 2013
pleep: The average black man looks at fertility indicators when evaluating the attractiveness of a woman. Titz and A$$. Facial features are barely even considered.

Yeah, but how do you explain:

"Butterface/Buttaface" (body looks good "but her face" doesn't) - black American slang, now also used by non-blacks in America sometimes

"Dime/Dime piece" (a woman who is a ten in looks on a scale of one to ten) - black American slang

And I'm sure there are a few others. If looks aren't considered, why would they bother coming up with these terms?

This is the most base (instinctual) way of selecting mates as it is a sub-conscious mating urge as opposed to a logical evaluation.

So when one is attracted to a very pretty face, this happens as a result of logical evaluation? grin

I think that's not something a person has a choice over either.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 4:36am On Apr 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I don't think this write up is different from the videos you complained about undecided undecided
what videos?

@ rokiatu, this is the only way to make this stuff stop.

Probably has more to do with the socioeconomic conditions of a lot of black people in America and the dysfunctional behavior patterns that come from some of those who live in ghettos/hoods. I doubt that middle class black American or well off black Americans have such bad statistics in these areas.
... ill get to this later.

I'm come across this statistic before and I'm pretty sure it's not accurate. I think the actual rate is something disproportionately high but it's not this high.
I caution against believing any r.ape statistic, they are usually made by feminist liars.

But even if it is not accurate it still shows a serious problem with South African men. This stat was based on a random sample questioner (at a university i believe) and 9 out of 10 admitted to r.ape! Either way we already know this crime is endemic in southern Africa.

Really? Where did you read this?
It was discovered by an undercover white women who was let into (rediculous) the "secret" Incwala ceremony. I don't remember the original article but here is another one that supports it

http://swazimedia..com/2011/11/swazi-king-and-bestiality-ritual.html

The people of that region (southern Africa in general) seem to be more badly affected by the AIDS epidemic than most other places in black Africa, especially the West African region, which is far less badly affected. This suggests that the issue/problem really lies with their immune systems, not their reproductive tendencies/patterns. And considering that the other parts of black Africa where AIDS is less of a problem are just as black (if not more so, having no Khoisan admixture - for those who consider the Khoisan not to be "black", this makes it obvious that the issue really is in the immune system, not a hormonal issue or something to do with their libido.
undecided ... are you saying that black people are more succeptible to Aids?
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 4:43am On Apr 01, 2013
esere826: @op
*scratches head*
but wait a minute
I wonder how the Chinese and Indians beat us in population
they must have fallen from a deserted planet
Our infant mortality rate has been much higher for most of history... as well as not enough food to support a huge population

But we are getting there, if thats what you want
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 01, 2013
Ecomog/Liberia video?
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 4:48am On Apr 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Ecomog/Liberia video?
oh... ok i see what you mean.

You have a point, but those events happened in the past this is happening now. Did you read that 50% of black women have herpes according to the CDC? These are the women we might end up dating... its actually scary.

We cant keep brushing this under the rug... while its getting worse.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by dBard: 5:05am On Apr 01, 2013
Most of the impressions made in ur post were done during d slave era n does not hold true f majority of Africans.
The black man wen sated formulated..fine, but remember, these were slaves. their whole existence, life even, was dependent on d whim of their slave masters, n they did not have d recreational options of music n dance like u do now..how else were they t relieve d stress? sex. also, marriage was usually discouraged n more esp wen d wife can b sold.off at any time, they just had t work wit wat they have.
Rokiatu is also right.. it's only in d African culture, t d best of my knowledge,.that parents takes d pains pick out d best most attractive candidates f their sons. y u think African women are so endowed..selective in breeding me thinks. Most that run things wit whites do that wit an objective in mind, n once done, run back home t select an appropriate mate.
surprised u could even talk black n sexual pervesion in the same sentence. Haba. wen Asians , Arabs n whites are there? dude, go watch some Asian porn n come back n apologise. tongue grin
Yes, blacks have a higher libido, yes black women have more sexual drive n take a bit more t satisfy than other races (so I heard, don't know how true) n yes, I totally agree blacks are over redistributed, but let's not get tins twisted abeg cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Call It In Your Mother Language? / Take Isese Festival Elsewhere, Kwara Police Urges Worshippers / Quit Secret Societies - Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi Tells Yoruba Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.