Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Show Of Your Tattoo Tattoo And What Does It Mean To You - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Show Of Your Tattoo Tattoo And What Does It Mean To You (1937 Views)

Tattoo And Their Meanings. / A Thread For Tattoo Appreciation (Crazy Pictures) / Would You Get A Tattoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Of Your Tattoo Tattoo And What Does It Mean To You by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 01, 2013
A whole bunch of people spot tattoos and most times people have on tattoos which make no sense
If you have a tattoo,show it off and lets know what it means
Got 2 and 1st one is to remember my lost ones while my second is just my zodiac sign Aquarius
Re: Show Of Your Tattoo Tattoo And What Does It Mean To You by fubbyy(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2013
My late sister on it

5 Likes

Re: Show Of Your Tattoo Tattoo And What Does It Mean To You by GailMartins: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mstccchwwww.......Rubbish!Next pls!
Re: Show Of Your Tattoo Tattoo And What Does It Mean To You by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 06, 2013
fubbyy: My late sister on it

That's very sweet of you. wink
Re: Show Of Your Tattoo Tattoo And What Does It Mean To You by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 06, 2013
Aww, beautiful tattoo, fubbyy.
Re: Show Of Your Tattoo Tattoo And What Does It Mean To You by fubbyy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

That's very sweet of you. wink
thanks
Re: Show Of Your Tattoo Tattoo And What Does It Mean To You by fubbyy(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
Yield: Aww, beautiful tattoo, fubbyy.

thanks
Re: Show Of Your Tattoo Tattoo And What Does It Mean To You by chelseabmw(m): 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
fubbyy: My late sister on it

Broda,u tried jorrr.... some useless boiz will rather ve a tattoo dedicated to their Girlfriend sad
Re: Show Of Your Tattoo Tattoo And What Does It Mean To You by fubbyy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
chelseabmw:

Broda,u tried jorrr.... some useless boiz will rather ve a tattoo dedicated to their Girlfriend sad
thanks
Re: Show Of Your Tattoo Tattoo And What Does It Mean To You by nanidee(f): 12:58am On Apr 08, 2013
@ Fubby, that is really, really thoughtful of you. . . eyaaahhhh
Re: Show Of Your Tattoo Tattoo And What Does It Mean To You by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
Gail Martins: Mstccchwwww.......Rubbish!Next pls!
abeg na ya type we dey yan
Re: Show Of Your Tattoo Tattoo And What Does It Mean To You by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
mine

(1) (Reply)

Style, Fashion / See The Hilarious Way This Slay Queen Looks / See Beautiful Gemstones For Sale In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.