Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,862 members, 7,838,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

This Month Is Your Month Of Complete Restoration. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Month Is Your Month Of Complete Restoration. (1555 Views)

See What Your Month Of Birth Say About You Here / Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos / Welcome To This New Month, It Is Your Month Of Perfection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Month Is Your Month Of Complete Restoration. by uchkochi(m): 7:28am On Apr 01, 2013
THIS MONTH IS YOUR MONTH OF COMPLETE RESTORATION.

Beloved with great joy and gladness of heart,I welcome you to this great month of complete restoration. What makes God so great is the fact that He can restore all that has been stolen from you in a way that you will be happy that it was stolen in the first place. Joel 2:25 says, FOR I WILL RESTORE TO YOU THE YEARS THAT THE LOCUST, THE CANKER WORM, THE PALMER WORM AND THE CATERPILLAR HAD EATEN. Time is one thing that the enemy steals, He wants you to lose time, because losing time is equal to losing years, and losing years is equal to losing life because life is made up of years. But God is going to restore the years that you have wasted in unprofitable ventures this month in the name of Jesus. This is going to be your best month ever. Every day of this month shall be like a year.That is the blessings of restoration you shall receive each day will be equal to what you would have gotten in a year under natural circumstances. But what causes complete restoration is supernatural intervention.

You have your part to play in every prophecy of scriptures. One major thing that you must do this month is that you must please God with your lifestyle. Pleasing God is by living by faith, living by faith is living according to the dictates of God's word. You won't know what God's word says unless you go into it daily. The bible says in Psalm 119:11;Thy word have I hidden in my heart that I might not sin against you. People commit sins and displease God because although they know the word and have heard the word, but they have not hidden the word in their hearts.To hide God's word in your heart is to always do what the word says at all times. Receive the grace required to attract complete restoration this month in Jesus name. BB PIN IS 2739F228.
Re: This Month Is Your Month Of Complete Restoration. by wazobiaforu(m): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2013
Amen

And what shud we do with you pin? To swallow it? grin

(1) (Reply)

Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 / The Principle Of Praying With All Your Heart / The Bitter Truth About Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.