Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 (1594 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why? / Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here / 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by ATMC(f): 11:56am On May 22, 2013
explain please.
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by ATMC(f): 2:40pm On May 22, 2013
[b]someone should explain this[/b]where are the elders?
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 22, 2013
ATMC: [b]someone should explain this[/b]where are the elders?
YOU DID SAY YOU WERE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE EXPLANATION YOUR PASTOR GAVE RIGHT ? WHAT EXPLANATION DID HE GIVE ? POST THE EXPLANATION LETS READ . LIKE I TOLD YOU EARLIER, THIS SEEMS LIKE SOME GOAT HERDING PRACTICE OF THE PAST IF TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY. BESIDES IT IS NOT AN IMPORTANT PART OF SCRIPTURE SO WHY ARE YOU SO HELL BENT ON THAT VERSE ?
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by ATMC(f): 4:54pm On May 22, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DID SAY YOU WERE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE EXPLANATION YOUR PASTOR GAVE RIGHT ? WHAT EXPLANATION DID HE GIVE ? POST THE EXPLANATION LETS READ . LIKE I TOLD YOU EARLIER, THIS SEEMS LIKE SOME GOAT HERDING PRACTICE OF THE PAST IF TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY. BESIDES IT IS NOT AN IMPORTANT PART OF SCRIPTURE SO WHY ARE YOU SO HELL BENT ON THAT VERSE ?
who told you its not important, maybe to you but it is to me else i wont be asking. I'm sure a whole lot of people don't understand it else they'd graced this thread. I'll be waiting...my pastor's explanation was dt jacob was wise and shrewd.
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 22, 2013
ATMC: who told you its not important, maybe to you but it is to me else i wont be asking. I'm sure a whole lot of people don't understand it else they'd graced this thread. I'll be waiting...my pastor's explanation was dt jacob was wise and shrewd.
SO HE WAS WISE AND SHREWD. HOW IS THAT IMPORTANT ?
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by ooman(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2013
ATM,can I cash from you?

Before you can understand that verse, you have to drop all dogmas. Its pure genetics mixed with ancient thoughts.

Now do you want me, an atheist, to genetically explain it to you?

Note that I will say some things are not correct, and ofcourse they aren't.

So be prepared to get intellectually working.
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by MostHigh: 5:24pm On May 22, 2013
Whatever the mothers sees or fixates on within the visible light spectrum can somtimes be transferd to the offspring as science has proved several times

In this case the expecting mothers see thier reflections in the water as having striped bodies because of the stickes placed within the water whenever they go to drink water.

Remember the sticks which were called rods in the verse were peeled to reveal the whites on the inside.

When the offspring came forth they were all striped just as thier mothers saw themselves daily at the watering trough.

Jocob being the cunning fellow he was at the time did this to ensure he would get all the healthy and fertile flock to himself.

All knowledge is from the most high God.

2 Likes

Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 22, 2013
MostHigh: Whatever the mothers sees or fixates on within the visible light spectrum can somtimes be transferd to the offspring as science has proved several times

In this case the expecting mothers see thier reflections in the water as having striped bodies whenever they go to drink water.

Remember the sticks which were called rods in the verse were peeled to reveal the whites on the inside.

When the offspring came forth they were all striped just as thier mothers saw themselves daily at the watering trough.

Jocob being the cunning fellow he was at the time did this to ensure he would get all the healthy and fertile flock to himself.

THATS DEEP. WOULD YOU SAY THIS IS SYMBOLIC OR LITERAL ?
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by MostHigh: 5:29pm On May 22, 2013
obadiah777: THATS DEEP. WOULD YOU SAY THIS IS SYMBOLIC OR LITERAL ?

Sire from my experience and knowledge it is literal.
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 22, 2013
MostHigh:

Sire from my experience and knowledge it is literal.

THATS DEEP.
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by okeyxyz(m): 5:33pm On May 22, 2013
MostHigh: Whatever the mothers sees or fixates on within the visible light spectrum can somtimes be transferd to the offspring as science has proved several times

In this case the expecting mothers see thier reflections in the water as having striped bodies because of the stickes placed within the water whenever they go to drink water.

Interesting. obadiah2 stepping up to the plate and delivers, in flying colors. cheesy
+10 likes.

1 Like

Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 22, 2013
okeyxyz:

Interesting. obadiah2 stepping up to the plate and delivers, in flying colors. cheesy
+10 likes.
OKEYXYZ THE SCOFFER. WHATS GOOD. LOL. HEY SCRIPTURE DO SAY PROVERBS 27 VS 17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend cheesy cheesy
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by okeyxyz(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2013
ooman: ATM,can I cash from you?

Before you can understand that verse, you have to drop all dogmas. Its pure genetics mixed with ancient thoughts.

Look at this monkey with multiple personality disorder. So now the bible, a book written by normads and cavemen of 6000 years ago is now making logical and scientific sense to you abi?? So you now understand that the bible has genetics encoded in it??

One day you are atheist, the next you are pagan, then christian, etc. This's got to be the height of identity-confusion. Better go for medical checkup.
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 22, 2013
okeyxyz:

Look at this monkey with multiple personality disorder. So now the bible, a book written by normads and cavemen of 6000 years ago is now making logical and scientific sense to you abi?? So you now understand that the bible has genetics encoded in it??

One day you are atheist, the next you are pagan, then christian, etc. This's got to be the height of identity-confusion. Better go for medical checkup.
LOL. OKEYXYZ, WHAT ARE YOU EXACTLY ? ARE YOU AN ATHEIST ?
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by okeyxyz(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2013
obadiah777: LOL. OKEYXYZ, WHAT ARE YOU EXACTLY ? ARE YOU AN ATHEIST ?

100-percent(as in undiluted) new testament, absolute grace christian cool
If you don't like, Can I point you to a high-tension transformer at the street corner...
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by MostHigh: 5:49pm On May 22, 2013
okeyxyz:

AKA Gentile.
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 22, 2013
okeyxyz:

If you don't like, Can I point you to a high-tension transformer at the street corner...
LWTMB grin grin MORE POWER TO YOU. AT LEAST YOU ARE HALFWAY THERE. SPECIAL EMPHASIS ON 'HALFWAY' SMDH
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 22, 2013
MostHigh:

AKA Gentile.
A BIBLE LOVING ATHEIST grin grin

1 Like

Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by okeyxyz(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2013
MostHigh:

AKA Gentile.

GBAM!!! cool

"AND IT SHALL BE THAT IN THE PLACE WHERE IT WAS SAID TO THEM, 'YOU ARE NOT MY PEOPLE,' THERE THEY SHALL BE CALLED SONS OF THE LIVING GOD."(Romans 9:26, Hosea 1:10 )
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 22, 2013
okeyxyz:

GBAM!!! cool

"AND IT SHALL BE THAT IN THE PLACE WHERE IT WAS SAID TO THEM, 'YOU ARE NOT MY PEOPLE,' THERE THEY SHALL BE CALLED SONS OF THE LIVING GOD."(Romans 9:26, Hosea 1:10 )
THAT VERSE DONT APPLY TO YOU. THIS HERE VERSE IS FOR YOU >>>>> MATTHEW 7 VS 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by okeyxyz(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2013
obadiah777: THAT VERSE DONT APPLY TO YOU. THIS HERE VERSE IS FOR YOU >>>>> MATTHEW 7 VS 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; cheesy cheesy

Another miss. That's for populist christians and christians of the Law(take a bow @obadiah & @MostHight)
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 22, 2013
okeyxyz:

Another miss. That's for populist christians and christians of the Law(take a bow @obadiah & @MostHight)
OK LETS TRY THIS FOR SIZE >>>> HEBREWS 10 VS 7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God <<< AINT SAID NOTHING ABOUT JUST THE NEW TESTAMENT. THE WHOLE VOLUME BOTH OLD AND NEW wink
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by okeyxyz(m): 6:21pm On May 22, 2013
obadiah777: OK LETS TRY THIS FOR SIZE >>>> HEBREWS 10 VS 7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God <<< AINT SAID NOTHING ABOUT JUST THE NEW TESTAMENT. THE WHOLE VOLUME BOTH OLD AND NEW wink

You err, not knowing scripture...
You don't gat the Holy Spirit to correctly re-interpret the Law and prophets. Notice emphasis on re-interpret; thus new testament. You are still reading according to the flesh as the jews did. but the holy spirit gives me a new mindset so I don't see shadows as you do, but I see the perfect interpretations. cool

And He was saying to them, "To you has been given the mystery of the kingdom of God, but those who are outside get everything in parables( Mark 4:11 ),

But to this day whenever Moses is read, a veil lies over their heart; 16but whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away(2 Corinthians 3:15 )
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 22, 2013
okeyxyz:

You err, not knowing scripture...
You don't gat the Holy Spirit to correctly re-interpret the Law and prophets. Notice emphasis on re-interpret; thus new testament. You are still reading according to the flesh as the jews did. but the holy spirit gives me a new mindset so I don't see shadows as you do, but I see the perfect interpretations. cool

And He was saying to them, "To you has been given the mystery of the kingdom of God, but those who are outside get everything in parables( Mark 4:11 ),

But to this day whenever Moses is read, a veil lies over their heart; 16but whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away(2 Corinthians 3:15 )
YOU DO ERR. THE FIRST VERSE HE WAS TALKING TO THE DISCIPLES. NOT THE WHOLE WORLD. THE SECOND VERSE HE WAS TALKING TO THE ELECT. THIS RIGHT HERE IS FOR YOU AND I DID YOU A SPECIAL FAVOR BY PULLING IT OUT OF THE NEW TESTAMENT YOU ADORE SO MUCH >>>> 1 JOHN 2 VS 7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning. NOW UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE THAT YOU ARE AN ELECT WHICH I STRONGLY DOUBT BECAUSE IF YOU WERE ONE YOU WOULD HAVE THE SPIRIT TELL YOU THAT THE WHOLE BOOK IS RELEVANT NOT JUST ONE HALF OF IT.
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by okeyxyz(m): 7:19pm On May 22, 2013
^^^
It take an Elect to make this statement:
okeyxyz: I am 100-percent(as in undiluted) new testament, absolute grace christian

So I disregard the law 100-percent and unapologetically.
The Elect has spoken cool
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by ATMC(f): 8:30pm On May 22, 2013
ooman: ATM,can I cash from you?

i'm all ears, out with it
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by ATMC(f): 8:35pm On May 22, 2013

thank you
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 22, 2013
ATMC: explain please.

This a concrete proof Yahweh was a flesh and blood extratterestrial with knowledge of genetics. Yahweh was a member of the Elohim who came to mine gold and carried out genetic activities on humanoids and animals on the planet. It is a shame people worship them.
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by MostHigh: 10:51am On May 23, 2013
ATMC: thank you

You Are wellcom.
Re: Genesis 30 Verse 37-39 by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:03am On May 23, 2013
ATMC: explain please.

What other explanation do you want?

The book said it so. The book also said a lot of other things that defies belief. Why is this particular one disturbing you while a donkey that can blow correct grammer doesn't.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell. / God Of Chosen At It Again!!! Strikes Two Ritual Killers Dead Via Thunder / Goshen 360, are you a christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.