Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night (29735 Views)

Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Cossy Ojiakor's Boob Baring Outfit At An Award Ceremony / Annie Idibia Wows In Yellow Outfit At 2face's Event In Abuja | Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Abrantie: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
Chartey:
Cudnt get much stuff about her history. The thing is there are lots of Lebanese in Ghana whose grandparents were even born in Ghana. There were lots of Liberians in Ghana too until last year(There still are though). A story of love likely came next.

Tell them. Ghana has been an adopted home for Lebanese Christians since the mid 70s when Christians were being persecuted in Lebanon.

There are generations of Lebanese Ghanaians who are fully Ghanaians in all sense of the word (except for the color of their skin). Later came the Syrians and Indians.

However, Nigerians have been in Ghana since the beginning of modern day Ghanaian history. Actually, the Ashanti tribe used you people as slaves for gold mining at some point. As time went on, Nigerians dominated trading and became the best traders or business people prior to or even after the arrival of the middle easterners.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Bobandgreat: 4:29am On Apr 02, 2013
I see different shades of colours on her legs and her face is strikingly cloured differently.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2013
@ Subomi-luv oh dear! did i hurt your feelings by speaking the truth? Why are you so pained by my comment? For your info.i don't play holier than thou, so don't say what you dont know.
Anyways you and your likes are free to wear what you like but that wouldn't stop me from airing my views anyday, anytime.
I don't see anywhere in my post i made reference to all women, please read and understand properly before you spew trash.
Please don't bother replying my post cuz i don't have time to argue with you i have got work to do. Thanks.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by fairygeh(f): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2013
Wow,she is so so sexy.having big hips like mine grin but those legs though undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by idontgiveafuck(f): 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
Subomi-luv:
So who made you a spokesperson for real women where is her fallen bosom and thighs? Is she naked or can we see her pvt regions. This is the ish that annoys me abt some women who "pretend to be holier than thou but are the worst of them all. I don't see anything wrong with her outfit, rather say it's not something you will wear than condemn all women for the way they dress. It does not help if you dress like a nun but act like a slut, sleeping around etc. It's the behaviour that determines whether one is bad or not and she is not dressed like lil kim or a real "indecent lady". Lets respect ourselves as women instead of insulting abt things you do not know abt.

high five jare wink

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by LordReed(m): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
I don't think the red shoes work well with this dress. The dress is on point though.

BTW she changed her wig during the show?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
Thanks dear
idontgiveafuck:

high five jare wink
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
*Yawns*
Cutejay: @ Subomi-luv oh dear! did i hurt your feelings by speaking the truth? Why are you so pained by my comment? For your info.i don't play holier than thou, so don't say what you dont know.
Anyways you and your likes are free to wear what you like but that wouldn't stop me from airing my views anyday, anytime.
I don't see anywhere in my post i made reference to all women, please read and understand properly before you spew trash.
Please don't bother replying my post cuz i don't have time to argue with you i have got work to do. Thanks.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 04, 2013
thehunted:

Na only a Yoruba babe that will say that knock knees are beautiful. Well,yoruba babes are hardly fine. Just big arse.
Really? Den y are u dating one
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Morountodun: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
You are extremely ignorant

Abrantie:

Tell them. Ghana has been an adopted home for Lebanese Christians since the mid 70s when Christians were being persecuted in Lebanon.

There are generations of Lebanese Ghanaians who are fully Ghanaians in all sense of the word (except for the color of their skin). Later came the Syrians and Indians.

However, Nigerians have been in Ghana since the beginning of modern day Ghanaian history. Actually, the Ashanti tribe used you people as slaves for gold mining at some point. As time went on, Nigerians dominated trading and became the best traders or business people prior to or even after the arrival of the middle easterners.

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by lertee(f): 8:13pm On May 19, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by schoolfield(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
Now, are we talking about her Identity Crisis? Or her Parallel knees(legs), maybe her Yellow hair or fallen boobs...all in all I wonder why women are so bent on highlighting their flaws and back staging their good points... Makes me wanna scream!!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by pheyikemi: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2013
schoolfield: Now, are we talking about her Identity Crisis? Or her Parallel knees(legs), maybe her Yellow hair or fallen boobs...all in all I wonder why women are so bent on highlighting their flaws and back staging their good points... Makes me wanna scream!!!
u av my blessing dude, pls scream

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better / Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover / Fathia Balogun At The City People Award 2016, Rocks Her Bald Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.