Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,994 members, 7,848,998 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. - Education (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. (121035 Views)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Qualcoms(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
Habidab: hello gud people,long time no post.after lots of stress undergone in school,am back home.

The Bad news for those yet to be admitted through DE is that......trust me guy,you know I will do everything on ur behalf...I was able to chat one on one with that old woman in Admission room 7.and she revealed everydown thing to me...

...She said there won't be any second(2nd) batch for DE student but sure there is gonna be for Jambitos,furthering our chat,hi inquired more that why? And she was reluctant to answer me.

That's why I was unable to ask when we will be resuming for those newly admitted student both DE and Jambites.

You may argue with me but before you argue,please visit room7.
And also please guy still have faith that anything can happen come January...no dulling afternoon peeps.

...U tried for making d research but I am debunking diz info bcoz dat old woman ehn...she is not dat welcoming n sometimz she give false info too while talking with annoyance bcoz she once tasted d bad part of UI, as she once told me dat one of her cousin who applied to Elect with good grades wasn't admitted...morever, I was at some Engineering dept two wks back n it was confirmed to me dat some list wil stil b released for D.E. but I didnt ask of Jambite...though it may not b all engineering but some and it cut across all faculties like dat...blivin one or two slot wil b available...if not for diz lingering strike...wel God has a reason for all...I just want u guy to b optimistic till d end n av a plan along...a man without a vision is a dead man...thanks.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
gbafem93:
omodave are u on whatsapp? Pls give me ur number

bro am not on watsapp for now
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mzflexydeeva: no prep o... Ground no level na. UI don spoil my perfect December

huh abeg ooo nor mind UI, do something
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
esharp: 08146684191

tank u
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
bonsue1118: eye rolling...... someone u don't even kno

know waitin na?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
esharp: lemme mk ds clear to every1 here! Lastyr dere was notin lyk fallbaks 4 D.e bt wen ui discoverd dat sum pple wit gud grades are stil left unadmitted they brought out the coc form. Bt ds yr ui z alrdy prepared dy presented fallbk!(even tho more pple wit admitted lastyr wit merit) am 100% sure dere z secnd list if u are nt given ur course u wil b given d fallbk datsol

tank u my boss
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
adeniyi destiny: May God help us because I haven't see any sign now. well I cant kill myself sha,
If admission come glory be to God and if its other way thank you Lord.
God know the reason for every actions

boss cool e temper, na only baba God know oo
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
Qualcoms:
...U tried for making d research but I am debunking diz info bcoz dat old woman ehn...she is not dat welcoming n sometimz she give false info too while talking with annoyance bcoz she once tasted d bad part of UI, as she once told me dat one of her cousin who applied to Elect with good grades wasn't admitted...morever, I was at some Engineering dept two wks back n it was confirmed to me dat some list wil stil b released for D.E. but I didnt ask of Jambite...though it may not b all engineering but some and it cut across all faculties like dat...blivin one or two slot wil b available...if not for diz lingering strike...wel God has a reason for all...I just want u guy to b optimistic till d end n av a plan along...a man without a vision is a dead man...thanks.

were this guy dey since?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:41am On Dec 21, 2013
omodave:

huh abeg ooo nor mind UI, do something
I don rest since Jare. Job hunting Tinz. God's will exceeds human imagination
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 3:52am On Dec 21, 2013
Mzflexydeeva: I don rest since Jare. Job hunting Tinz. God's will exceeds human imagination

Amen and amen
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by IBRAHEEM8(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2013
thousands of APOLOGY...to d whole Aoz
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by IBRAHEEM8(m): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2013
Dont mind dos miscrants sayin dere is not gonna b 2nd list........
Its a pure lie......
Emphatically speakin,dere must n dere is gonna b A 2nd list.....accordin 2 a realiabu source 4rm U.I admittanc panel......
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Habidab: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2013
IBRAHEEM8: Dont mind dos "miscrants" sayin dere is not gonna b 2nd list........
Its a pure lie......
Emphatically speakin,dere must n dere is gonna b A 2nd list.....accordin 2 a realiabu source 4rm U.I admittanc panel......

Hey guy post maturely,I have not come here to give false nor true information.
I told the house what I manage to do when I went for my clearance in the school.
Its so sad many of us can't decode what am trying to pass across. I knew too right from time that sure there use to be second(2nd) batch list. Qualcom said it all,that the old woman in room7 might be speaking base on what had happen to her in UI.

So also I told u guys in my post that keep the hope high and sure we shud expect something in january.

Apology to everyone if my post had caused any emotional or psychological effect to you.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by IBRAHEEM8(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2013
anoda tin is dat...not all dos admittatd are cleared...
Many were denied admittn during d clearance exercise...thereby,leavin more space 4 dos of u who ar yet 2 b admitted.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2013
IBRAHEEM8: anoda tin is dat...not all dos admittatd are clearance...
Many were denied admittn during d clearance exercise...thereby,leavin more space 4 dos of u who ar yet 2 b admitted.

Y were dey denied admisn
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Habidab: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
Parlegrandpa:

Y were dey denied admisn

@IBRAHEEM8,yes some were denied admission through the process of clearance,but I cannot ascertain maybe they have clearify themselves in school. And @Parlengrandpa,the reason is based on the Attestation or use of fake result.though I withnessed little saga when I went for my clearance on Monday.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
IBRAHEEM8: thousands of APOLOGY...to d whole Aoz

apology accepted
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
IBRAHEEM8: Dont mind dos miscrants sayin dere is not gonna b 2nd list........
Its a pure lie......

alryt tanks for the info.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
Habidab:

Hey guy post maturely,I have not come here to give false nor true information.
I told the house what I manage to do when I went for my clearance in the school.
Its so sad many of us can't decode what am trying to pass across. I knew too right from time that sure there use to be second(2nd) batch list. Qualcom said it all,that the old woman in room7 might be speaking base on what had happen to her in UI.

So also I told u guys in my post that keep the hope high and sure we shud expect something in january.

Apology to everyone if my post had caused any emotional or psychological effect to you.

U are good bro
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
IBRAHEEM8: anoda tin is dat...not all dos admittatd are cleared...

Oh am sorry for those guys
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
How una dey?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
Habidab:

@IBRAHEEM8,yes some were denied admission through the process of clearance,but I cannot ascertain maybe they have clearify themselves in school. And @Parlengrandpa,the reason is based on the Attestation or use of fake result.though I withnessed little saga when I went for my clearance on Monday.

Tanks man
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by isaajibola(m): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dey were denied admission because sum ppl applied to course dat doesn't corespond to wat he/she did initialy. For example; SLT student dat applied for medicine, agric/econs nd applied for economics bt did nt av economics in his o-level. Jst used dat as an example dou.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Hardeybisey(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
Any newly admitted statistics student here?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
isaajibola: Dey were denied admission because sum ppl applied to course dat doesn't corespond to wat he/she did initialy. For example; SLT student dat applied for medicine, agric/econs nd applied for economics bt did nt av economics in his o-level. Jst used dat as an example dou.

too bad
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
gudevening guys
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by IBRAHEEM8(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dere ar many reeason behind dere misery n denial....
Though HABIDA was right.
Bt 1 of D main fin is dat.....U.I give admittn base on required POINTS.
Both d O;level n certificate one applied wit wil b calculatd,n d applicant must meet d required point b4 admittn is given.
So after d admittn,ur point wil stil b recalculated b4 u wil b cleared.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
IBRAHEEM8: Dere ar many reeason behind dere misery n denial....
Though HABIDA was right.
Both d O;level n certificate one applied wit wil b calculatd,n d applicant must meet d required point b4 admittn is given.

9ice 1 frm dat angle
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 12:29am On Dec 22, 2013
Though HABIDA was right.

huh u dont mean it
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Omowunmialuko(f): 4:57am On Dec 22, 2013
Habidab:

am not sure any1 can be denied admsn cos of attestatn o,they only sent them back home to look for reliable one and after that they wl continue d clearanc for them
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Omowunmialuko(f): 5:07am On Dec 22, 2013
Though HABIDA was right.
did they use olevel for d.e sha? I dnt think so cos i knw a guy 4rm elect eng that has c5 and c6 in all his reslt even f9 in some and the guy combined two neco reslt
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by mathefaro(m): 6:20am On Dec 22, 2013
Omowunmi aluko: did they use olevel for d.e sha? I dnt think so cos i knw a guy 4rm elect eng that has c5 and c6 in all his reslt even f9 in some and the guy combined two neco reslt
for this year's admission or the last?

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.