Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. - Education (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. (122061 Views)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
Artery: Good day, ma fwends. As much as we keep in touch here on this thread, let's also not forget to visit www.ui.edu.ng once in a while so that we don't miss out on any new info that might be passed there _especially those of us hoping for a second list.

I greet you all.

Mzflexydeeva, my regards.

tanks for the piece of advice
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
gudevening everybody
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
omodave:

me come dey miss u ooo and say u nor even wish me merry xmas & happy new yr...
so sorry dear..... Abeg forgive my oversight, neva too late to welcome u to our year of favour. Happy new yr
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Artery: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: been gud........
Alright, that's fine.

Mzflexydeeva: abi o....... No be small school mother
LOL

omodave:
tanks for the piece of advice
You're welcome ma bro, & a good evening too.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
Artery: Alright, that's fine.

LOL

You're welcome ma bro, & a good evening too.

*winks*
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Parlegrandpa:
Nop, Elect Academy...bt EAC was our centr
okies smiles, they do drop u guys with ur sch bus. A guy frm ur center was crying during chem p3 i thot hs paper was siezed. I just tank God for everytin
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
sights ma main man @eugezzy grin
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: so sorry dear..... Abeg forgive my oversight, neva too late to welcome u to our year of favour. Happy new yr

Abeg e same to u
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Artery: Hahahaha... No be your school mother to be wey you been call her?
Haha..abi o..u sef saw ao d tin workd-out perfectly...I must be a 'wooli agba'..lolz
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
omodave: ,

very safe
Ok oo
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
esharp: okies smiles, they do drop u guys with ur sch bus. A guy frm ur center was crying during chem p3 i thot hs paper was siezed. I just tank God for everytin
Nooo....non of our paper was siezd jst dat dat chem p3 was HELL wif those appartus dey gav us...bt dey delayd som of us sha(includin me)...Anyways,glory be to God
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by eugeezy(m): 12:31am On Jan 10, 2014
esharp: sights ma main man @eugezzy grin
Lol I jst dey background since..Me dy vex,UI don delay too much
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:27am On Jan 10, 2014
Parlegrandpa:
Haha..abi o..u sef saw ao d tin workd-out perfectly...I must be a 'wooli agba'..lolz
ko ye mi mo ooooooo! Which one be "wooli agba"
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 2:14am On Jan 10, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: ko ye mi mo ooooooo! Which one be "wooli agba"
Haha...so u bi omo yooba, dese names sef dey deciev person...just kip d fire blazin, I dnt knw ao to xprEss maself
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by John1305(m): 4:42am On Jan 10, 2014
Hi everyone, Hearty wishes for a brighter Year to you all, I pray God showers his favour and grace upon us all, and also give strength to us.

Second batch was said to be release by January and clearance feb. I express my faith with you all waiting. To those already admitted, please be informed that absconding this thread will only mean ingratitude and unfareness. If this thread helped you, then stick with it to the end, rather turn silent.

Let's keep it always alive, and share informations as well as encourage one another.

Happy New Year guys.. All the best this year.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 4:56am On Jan 10, 2014
John1305: Hi everyone, Hearty wishes for a brighter Year to you all, I pray God showers his favour and grace upon us all, and also give strength to us.

Second batch was said to be release by January and clearance feb. I express my faith with you all waiting. To those already admitted, please be informed that absconding this thread will only mean ingratitude and unfareness. If this thread helped you, then stick with it to the end, rather turn silent.

Let's keep it always alive, and share informations as well as encourage one another.

Tru talk jare broda bt u sef no dey com online #no offence
Tanks a lot for d best info so far, we ar gr8ful
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Artery: 6:49am On Jan 10, 2014
Parlegrandpa:
Yes oo, you must be a wooli agba. But ogbeni, I no lie you, me no know wetin wooli agba mean.

Mzflexydeeva: ko ye mi mo ooooooo! Which one be "wooli agba"
Iya Parlegrandpa, when him don explain wetin wooli agba mean, make you also translate this "ko ye mi mo oo!" I no write all the "o" wey end am, I hope the meaning no change?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 7:49am On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=Artery]Yes oo, you must be a wooli agba. But ogbeni, I no lie you, me no know wetin wooli agba mean.

Yeeee! Dat means I go go register 4 english classes be dis ooo...dnt wori, I go translate am wen I don finish ma classes...which state ar u frm?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 10, 2014
eugeezy:
Lol I jst dey background since..Me dy vex,UI don delay too much
bro we no get choice o! Since its ds january we go chill noni
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by John1305(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2014
Parlegrandpa:
Tru talk jare broda bt u sef no dey com online #no offence
Tanks a lot for d best info so far, we ar gr8ful
yeah, abi.. but na Christmas break I take na.. ..lol..

It is well..
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2014
John1305: yeah, abi.. but na Christmas break I take na.. ..lol..

It is well..
Lolz...I neva saw u online..maybe na my eyes dey deciev me
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2014
Parlegrandpa:
Haha...so u bi omo yooba, dese names sef dey deciev person...just kip d fire blazin, I dnt knw ao to xprEss maself
lolz............I no be omo yoruba oooooooo
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2014
Artery: Yes oo, you must be a wooli agba. But ogbeni, I no lie you, me no know wetin wooli agba mean.

Iya Parlegrandpa, when him don explain wetin wooli agba mean, make you also translate this "ko ye mi mo oo!" I no write all the "o" wey end am, I hope the meaning no change?
Lolz............ It means "I no understand again oooooooooooo"
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Artery: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
Lolz............ It means "I no understand again oooooooooooo"
Okay. Thank you oooooooooo!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: lolz............I no be omo yoruba oooooooo
Hmmm...alrit den
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
Artery: Yes oo, you must be a wooli agba. But ogbeni, I no lie you, me no know wetin wooli agba mean.

Wooli agba means elderly prophet
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Artery: 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Parlegrandpa:
Ok. But the pronunciation...?? Hmm, o ta lenu.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Parlegrandpa:
ok thanks.......abeg na ur grand papa u go ask 4 d meaning?? Cos u no know am b4........I don hear anoda one. Je ka ma gbadu lo
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: ok thanks.......abeg na ur grand papa u go ask 4 d meaning?? Cos u no know am b4........I don hear anoda one. Je ka ma gbadu lo
No o...I no attend ma english class b4...je ka ma gbadun lo means ' mo de joli dey go' or 'let us keep enjoyin'....u go pay me my salary oo
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
John1305: Hi everyone, Hearty wishes for a brighter Year to you all, I pray God showers his favour and grace upon us all, and also give strength to us.

thumb up bro, and same to u
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
ok na una wan turn here to yoruba class abi
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
omodave: ok na una wan turn here to yoruba class abi
No ooo boss...dey'r just givin me assignments ni o

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. / Phrases In Pidgin and Meaning! / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.