Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here - Education (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here (102639 Views)

Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. / Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme / University Of Ado-ekiti "admission Stuffs,update,post Utme Info" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Gcool2(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
@freemindo,how do u go about d acceptance fee payment.v paid into firstbank and v been given a print out 4rm d bank.wht next.where will i confirm d payment on there website cos v checked through but dont knw how to go about it
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
freemindo: No need of going to oye you can make the payment in ibadan.
add mi on 2go @ soadabest....i did biology instead of maths in jamb,i it affect my admission process?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
its like there is no printout for admission offer right?need an answer asap
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by freemindo: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2013
Let's Just keep focusing on the site after we have all made the payment, there will be an update...
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Geniustic(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Guys... is anoda list comin or nt?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
i call an academic staff,yestaday he said we shuld al make d payment on or b4 13th or nov.dat clearance,change of coz,and d rest follow in january 2014...i no knw may b anoda list wil b out o,bcoz d o na surplimentry list.and u knw wot suplimentry mins in university list
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
d admisn is yet to be upload on jamb website. I am cing 'Sori,No admisn given yet' nd fuoye do gimm admisn.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
teknology: its like there is no printout for admission offer right?need an answer asap
i tink so,am unable 2 print mine too on jamb site.i tink oye as nt send d list 2 jamb office
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by uzore: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hi guyz, i have already paid my acceptance fee, n i was given a printout by d bank, pls wats next n how do we go about d registration...
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Henrykhay: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2013
Is that d last list
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Titilayo2013: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2013
2013/2014 PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION ANNOUNCEMENT

The following candidates have been offered Provisional Admission to the Pre-Degree Programme in Federal University, Oye-Ekiti. Each candidate is expected to pay an acceptance fee of twenty thousand Naira(N20,000.00) on or before 11th November, 2013 while the tuition fees of one hundred and thirty thousand Naira (N130,000.00)should be paid on or before Friday, 15th November, 2013. Payments are electronic and should be made at the university ecampus portal using any ATM/Debit card.

Click here to view/download the Admission List. Take note of your Identification number which can be found on the admission list. You require it for necessary payments and registrations.

Below are the steps to make payment:

Step1 - Confirm your identification number(pdg no) from the admission list. You can download the admission list here

Step2 - Search for your name using your identification number at the ecampus portal http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/?redirect=list_search.asp
From more info visit our site ;; http://www.fuoye.edu.ng

Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by freemindo: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
fuoye

FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OYE EKITI OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR

NOTICE OF COMMENCEMENT DATE OF 2013/2014 ACADEMIC SESSION

The University Senate at its 10th Statutory meeting held on Friday, 4th October, 2013 approved the 2013/2014 academic calendar.

In view of the above, both fresh and returning students are expected to resume academic activities for 2013/2014 academic session on Monday, 13th January, 2014 and to commence their registration exercise on the approved date of resumption which will last [b]only for two (2) week[/b]s.

Failure to pay the required fees and complete your registration for the 2013/2014 academic session within the stipulated period will result to forfeiture of your studentship.

This information is coming early enough to enable you prepare ahead of time.

Thank you.

Signed:

Mr. O.O. Taiwo

For: Ag. Registrar
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by clemvet(m): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
please if I want to do direct entry in to this university what will it cost me?
am having an upper credit in the polytechnic that I passed out, please I need a quick and urgent reply....
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
clemvet: please if I want to do direct entry in to this university what will it cost me?
am having an upper credit in the polytechnic that I passed out, please I need a quick and urgent reply....
i wil advice u to check jamb brochure for d requiremt of ur course
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
Thanks freemindo 4 d quick info.bt dey no talk d amount of skul fees.mi don go pay 30300 2day 4 d acceptance fee.bt i day fear coz of my jamb subject combination.i did biology instead of maths
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Ifecoded(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
freemindo: fuoye

FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OYE EKITI OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR

NOTICE OF COMMENCEMENT DATE OF 2013/2014 ACADEMIC SESSION

The University Senate at its 10th Statutory meeting held on Friday, 4th October, 2013 approved the 2013/2014 academic calendar.

In view of the above, both fresh and returning students are expected to resume academic activities for 2013/2014 academic session on Monday, 13th January, 2014 and to commence their registration exercise on the approved date of resumption which will last [b]only for two (2) week[/b]s.

Failure to pay the required fees and complete your registration for the 2013/2014 academic session within the stipulated period will result to forfeiture of your studentship.

This information is coming early enough to enable you prepare ahead of time.

Thank you.

Signed:

Mr. O.O. Taiwo

For: Ag. Registrar
this means no more list wil be released
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
niggas abeg how much is the school fees and what is the next thing after payment of acceptance fee?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by tjoseph: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
If you are interested in quality education in Indian Universities for degree courses(3 years duration with tuition as low as 800 to 1000 dollars) and IT courses contact trust4real1914@yahoo.com or call 08153593144.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
teknology: niggas abeg how much is the school fees and what is the next thing after payment of acceptance fee?
after d acceptance fees,go sit down 4 aus nd wait 4 more update on FUOYE's syt
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
teknology: niggas abeg how much is the school fees and what is the next thing after payment of acceptance fee?
after d acceptance fees,go sit down 4 aus nd wait 4 more update on FUOYE's syt.......av u paid?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2013
SOA93: after d acceptance fees,go sit down 4 aus nd wait 4 more update on FUOYE's syt.......av u paid?
that one no concern you grin grin the e_tranzact slip nko?we no go submit am ni
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
teknology: that one no concern you grin grin the e_tranzact slip nko?we no go submit am ni
y abuse? U ar abusin mi 4 no reason nd u wan get info 4 my mouth.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
SOA93: y abuse? U ar abusin mi 4 no reason nd u wan get info 4 my mouth.
read my post very well aint abusing you grin grin BTW what dept do you belong to?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
teknology: read my post very well aint abusing you grin grin BTW what dept do you belong to?
d word 'dat one no concern u' denote?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by uzore: 5:55am On Nov 14, 2013
Where is everibody nau, every1 just disappeared. Na wao. Pls oh lets come back nau to discuss abt registration n etc.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by clemvet(m): 8:06am On Nov 14, 2013
Please everybody help me out I want to do direct entry in to this school, how I will do it Please And ur advice on the school is also needed maybe I should or not,Am a computer engineering student...... thanks.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Geniustic(m): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2013
Plz sombody should ansa na... i nid 2 knw if anoda list is comin or nt.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by uzore: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2013
[quote
author=clemvet]Please everybody help me out I want to do direct entry
in to this school, how I will do it Please And ur advice on the school
is also needed maybe I should or not,Am a computer engineering
student...... thanks. [/quote]my bro. i was admitted through direct entry. If u want info call me 08138455101.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Geniustic: Plz sombody should ansa na... i nid 2 knw if anoda list is comin or nt.
i dont knw wot to say,coz dont wanna hurt anybody...d total cand dat oye has admited now is 567 (1st list 260,2nd list 307,includin pd nd d.e) instead of 500,hope som cand wont accept d admision.also fuoye calld d name of dis 2nd list ''supplimentry list''
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
has anyone been able to print his/her FUOYE admisn leta on jamb website?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Badoowhyte(m): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2013
Pls,sum1 shld jxt tel me dia is stil goin to be d final suplementary list lyk last year...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
has anyone been able to print his/her FUOYE admisn leta on jamb website

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (47) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission / Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship / Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.