Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here - Education (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here (102436 Views)

Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. / Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme / University Of Ado-ekiti "admission Stuffs,update,post Utme Info" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
@Toluhere,na 10k ooo...
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
adetola31: Ur reply ws late, i did it at Diamond Bank where i got my post ume form, thou it ws anoda branch. Whats dat ur username on 2go again?
sori 4 late reply.my 2go na soadabest
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by spotx: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
adetola31: It means u havn't been admitted. But just relax ok... Lets hope 4 d best.. They are very silent 4 a next list....
Congratulation to all those admitted and those yet to be admitted.these are the questions begging for answer which may be useful to FUOYE prospective students and overall growth of tertiary education in Nigeria. Will there still be another list after the released supplimentary list(VC list or whatever) from FUOYE?.what are the yardstick or parameters used for admitting students to FUOYE(merit,qouta,indigenship or preference choice )and more? Where could this information(national admission policy for public universities be sourced from) office of the registrar,NUC ,university admission department e.t.c where exactly? Were students(prospective) admitted among the second choice candidate and or those that does not choose FUOYE at all?were students given admission because they are indigene? HoW many students were admitted of over five hundred plus given provisional admission on MERIT? Factual answer to this questions are needed thank you and Congratulation once again.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Omotolae(m): 11:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
I jst dont understand what you guy ve been talking abt! Is the list out or not?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by toluhere(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2013
Floxyl: @Toluhere,na 10k ooo...
check ur inbox
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
@toluhere,i did nt c anytin in my inbox o bt dis my 2go username olaide2210.or u cn kal me on 08107879815.tnx.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
@toluhere,i did nt c anytin in my inbox o.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by adetola31(m): 2:40am On Dec 20, 2013
Oga u need to go visit the Vc..
spotx: Congratulation to all those admitted and those yet to be admitted.these are the questions begging for answer which may be useful to FUOYE prospective students and overall growth of tertiary education in Nigeria. Will there still be another list after the released supplimentary list(VC list or whatever) from FUOYE?.what are the yardstick or parameters used for admitting students to FUOYE(merit,qouta,indigenship or preference choice )and more? Where could this information(national admission policy for public universities be sourced from) office of the registrar,NUC ,university admission department e.t.c where exactly? Were students(prospective) admitted among the second choice candidate and or those that does not choose FUOYE at all?were students given admission because they are indigene? HoW many students were admitted of over five hundred plus given provisional admission on MERIT? Factual answer to this questions are needed thank you and Congratulation once again.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
adetola31: Oga u need to go visit the Vc..
abi na,u no c a lnglist of qustns d guy want us to answer....
Oboy next tym write ur questn one by one so as 4 we to be intrestd 2 reply u..#nooffence
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
i guess yall know you would need a pc cause student is given 20gig via wifi
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
adetola31: Oga u need to go visit the Vc..
wetin b ur course guy?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Koladeblessing4: 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hello here, i wanna know weither someone can apply to fuoye through D.E form? Though i attended College of Education and i studied Technical Education which I was specialized in Elect/Electronic. My Question is this ... Can i choose Bsc in Mathematics when i wanna to process fuoye admission?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by adetola31(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2013
Psychology
Saka01: wetin b ur course guy?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by uzore: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
Pls guyz has d online registration started? Pls if yes, what are d guildelines or procedures.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by uzore: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
[quote
author=Koladeblessing4]Hello here, i wanna know weither someone can
apply to fuoye through D.E form? Though i attended College of Education
and i studied Technical Education which I was specialized in
Elect/Electronic. My Question is this ... Can i choose Bsc in
Mathematics when i wanna to process fuoye admission?[/quote]yes, u can apply thru D.E, i also did in d previous D.E exam. D tin is dat u have visit d skul website for enquiry abt d requirement i.e available credentials or check d brochure for more details.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by uzore: 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
Na wao, where is everyone nau or are u guys self sufficient with information abt fuoye?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
@uzoRE u wud nid 2 create a student mail on dia site thats wia u wud see the documents u nid 4 ur registration....wud advice u 2 do that b4 going to skul
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by haydee012(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
please i dnt undstand....
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by VanTee20(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
At the time of registration, you will be required to present the original and 4 photocopies each of the following documents.

1. Letter of Admission into the University issued by JAMB. (You'll need to buy e-facility card at JAMB office to print this. I believe it costs #1000.)

2. Admission letter issued by FUOYE. (You'll be given this during clearance).

3. O' level result. (The original result gan gan, not the one printed online).

4. UTME result with your picture on it. (You'll need another e-facility card for this one).

5. Birth certificate or sworn declaration of age.

6. Certificate of Local Government origin.

7. Letter of attestion from parent/guardian and any reputable personality in the society vouching for your good behaviour.

8. Affidavit of good conduct and non membership of secret cult. (Na from court you go get dis ones).

9. 4 recent passport photographs with your course boldly written at the back.

If you need more info or you are confused about one thing or the other, don't hesitate to add me on 2go @ Vantee20. Ire o.

1 Like

Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
am unable 2 register or login to fuoye's site...wot shuld i put in d passwordstrength space...
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
I heard dia wil be anoda list diz wik.aw 2rue is dat.
@vantee,ar u jokng or wat,wia wuld we get al diz,expecialy no 8.lol
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by uzore: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
@VanTee20, tanx for d information. I want to ask, are we to wait till jan. 13 to start d registration? or are we to start now?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2013
teknology: @uzoRE u wud nid 2 create a student mail on dia site thats wia u wud see the documents u nid 4 ur registration....wud advice u 2 do that b4 going to skul
how can i create student mail nd wot shuld i put in regno/staffno.pls gve mi d link.@vantee whr can i get statement of result of waec,my original is nt ready
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by uzore: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
@ Teknology, i hav created my student mail n i hav seen all d requirements, pls whats next? God bless u as u reply asap. Tanx
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
uzore: @ Teknology, i hav created my student mail n i hav seen all d requirements, pls whats next? God bless u as u reply asap. Tanx
go and get all your documents ready and wait till january btw whats your department
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
SOA93: how can i create student mail nd wot shuld i put in regno/staffno.pls gve mi d link.@vantee whr can i get statement of result of waec,my original is nt ready
when you log in just scroll down you wud see user login register their nd your reg no is your jamb reg no good luck
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
uzore shud put yall people thru am having low battery

1 Like

Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by VanTee20(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
SOA93: how can i create student mail nd wot shuld i put in regno/staffno.pls gve mi d link. @vantee whr can i get statement of result of waec,my original is nt ready

You'll collect it from the principal of your school, if it's SSCE WAEC. If it's GCE, then you'll have to go WAEC office for the collection.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by VanTee20(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
uzore: @VanTee20, tanx for d information. I want to ask, are we to wait till jan. 13 to start d registration? or are we to start now?

Like my bro Teknology said, all you need do is get all your credentials ready and wait for the date the school chose for the start of the registration processes.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by VanTee20(m): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
Floxyl: I heard dia wil be anoda list diz wik.aw 2rue is dat.
@vantee,ar u jokng or wat,wia wuld we get al diz,expecialy no 8.lol

I can neither debunk nor corroborate what you heard about the upcoming list, I simply don't know much about that. . . I wasn't joking o. Each and every one of those documents will be required during registration.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by uzore: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
Tanx to VanTee20 n teknology, God will bless u both. I want to ask, wen n how are goin to get hostel accommodation?. Tanx, pls reply asap.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by VanTee20(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
uzore: Tanx to VanTee20 n teknology, God will bless u both. I want to ask, wen n how are goin to get hostel accommodation?. Tanx, pls reply asap.

Hostel accomodation fee is #39,500. It is to be paid online and that is after you must have paid your tution fee. You will find more information here => http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship / Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission / City Life Is Better Than Village Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.