Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Costs To Starting E-business And How To Fund It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Costs To Starting E-business And How To Fund It? (437 Views)

How Can I Open A Webmoney Account And Fund It / Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs / Company Registration 101: How Much It Really Costs To Register Your Own Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Costs To Starting E-business And How To Fund It? by AgiliRon: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2013
Hello Friends,

Costs to starting e-business and how to fund it? what are the costs and basic assets needed to start a new ebusiness (in software-related industry), such as the one that sells online many 3rd party applications. so it's like online seller. let's say that i've got these 3 types of software ready to be sold. but I still have to find other applications to be sold as well (to get much profits later on). the problem is I only have little money to start the biz. and I can't go public since it's too big to ask for public money. and I can't get a loan from bank as well, since it's too risky for them. what could be the assumptions here to get money from private firm? what could be the assets and liability here (in software-related ebusiness) that could approach to private firm's minds?Costs to starting e-business and how to fund it?
what are the costs and basic assets needed to start a new ebusiness (in software-related industry), such as the one that sells online many 3rd party applications. so it's like online seller. let's say that i've got these 3 types of software ready to be sold. but I still have to find other applications to be sold as well (to get much profits later on). the problem is I only have little money to start the biz. and I can't go public since it's too big to ask for public money. and I can't get a loan from bank as well, since it's too risky for them. what could be the assumptions here to get money from private firm? what could be the assets and liability here (in software-related ebusiness) that could approach to private firm's minds?

Thanks In Advance,
Agili Ron

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Reach Out To Millions Of Nigerians With Customized Bulk Sms?? / SELLER IS NEEDED TO SUPPLY 2 OR 4MILLION BARREL OF BLCO ON TTO DELIVERY / Fantastic!!! 3bedrooms Bungalow Building For SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.