Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs (62819 Views)

Oil Crisis: Nigeria Announces New Charges On Private Jets, Yachts, Champagnes / Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost / Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Scarpon(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2012
More exciting revelations have emerged that the penchant for private jets acquisition has cost wealthy Nigerians over N1 trillion in five
years.

The luxury trend actually rose by 650% between 2007 and 2012, this has increased the rate of private jet acquisition from 20 in 2007 to over 150 in 2012 which has placed
Nigeria and china as the fastest growing private jets markets in the world.

Top ten private jets by wealthy Nigerians.

Type Price Owner
1. Falcons 7X. $51m(N8.2billion) Mike Adenuga

2. Bombardier Global 6000 $45.5m (N7.3billion) Unknown

3. Bombardier Global Express 5000 $45m (N7.2billion) Aliko Dangote

4. Gulfstream G550 $40m(N6.4billion) Bishop Oyedepo

5. Gulfstream V $30m(N4.8billion) Bishop Oyedepo & Pastor Adeboye

6. Bombardier Challenger 604 $30m(N4.8b) Mike Adenuga

7. Embracer Legacy 650 $30m (N4.8b) Ifeanyi Uba

8. Hawker 900XP $20m(N3.2b) Dr Kashim and Sir Aremu Johnson

9. Gulfstream G450 $15m(N2.4b) Bishop oyedepo

10. LearJet $13.3m (N2.1b) Bishop Oyedepo and Dr Kashim

7 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by k2039: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
[size=15pt]

[/size]

49 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by chucky234(m): 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2012
Bishop Oyedepo,hmmm I reserve my comment

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by chelseabmw(m): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2012
Na wah ooo
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by adora4u1: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
How many worshippers have Pastor Oyedepo given a lift in his airplanes?

12 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
Where Is Psquare's own? Thought they own one...nawa Nigerian get money like this,see pastor sef,they have milked their gullible sheep dry,all in the name of tithe and offering.bishop oyedepo,I hail u oooo.

5 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
4 out of 10 of those most expensive private jets in Nigeria belong to BISHOPS or so call pastors.
In Nigeria even place of worships ( churches & mosques ) are not immune from corruption. O lord my tithe money will never be used to fuel my preacher's private jet QED cry cry.

12 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dangerzone: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
I hope pastor oyedepo students don't look at him as a role model,total insanity from so called a VC

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by lazbay(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
In a country ravaged by abject poverty, a Pastor still owns 3 private jets. So absurd.

6 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Hadeyeancah(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
Na wa oh...and some people are without shoes talk of biycle....God is watching..

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by DANILSA(m): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
WHY THE HELL SHOULD OYEDEPO OWN OR CO OWN 3 JETS WHEN THE RICHEST MAN IN AFRICA USES ONE, THIS IS GREED AND WASTE OF MONEY. IT'S HIGH TIME THIS MAN STOPS ROBBING THE MASSES. IF U WANT ABUSE AND INSULT ME, IT'S PRACTICALLY UNWISE FOR A MAN THAT CLAIMS TO BE A MAN OF GOD TO BE DOING THIS,WHEN THE POOR ARE EVERYWHERE embarassed undecided angry sad.

6 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by francis247(m): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
This is also a major reason why this country is growing in a downward trend. Make money from a country, use it 2 enrich another.

4 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by aieromon(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
This is superstory!

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by achi4u(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
vanity up vanity
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
k2039: [size=15pt]My defintion of insanity is simple.

Insanity can be define as the acquisition of three private jets by a single individual

[/size]
poverty mentality has beguilded you

5 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Shaw007(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
Did i just see bishop oyedepo listed thrice?? That means three p.jets!! Hmm

i'm not surprised at dangote,adenuga and co though!! Rich ppl that capacity can't help it,its more of a neccessity to them!!

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dangerzone: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
Right now i am very angry at that man called oyedepo, damn 3private jet for one individual?? what is he even preaching sef
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by swtchicgurl: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
chucky234: Bishop Oydepo,hmmm I reserved my comment

dangerzone: I hope pastor oyedepo students don't look at him as a role model,total insanity from so called a VC
chucky234: Bishop Oydepo,hmmm I reserved my comment

is it only bishop oyedepo on that list?! you people should relax! smh
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Todaynatoday: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
No wonder everybody wants to get rich fast. These pastors are misleading the members, now everybody is only interested in getting rich, going to church is just an avenue to ask for riches from God when clearly that is not what God wants from us.

22 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by achi4u(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
DANILSA: WHY THE HELL SHOULD OYEDEPO OWN OR CO OWN 3 JETS WHEN THE RICHEST MAN IN AFRICA USES ONE, THIS IS GREED AND WASTE OF MONEY. IT'S HIGH TIME THIS MAN STOPS ROBBING THE MASSES. IF U WANT ABUSE AND INSULT ME, IT'S PRACTICALLY UNWISE FOR A MAN THAT CLAIMS TO BE A MAN OF GOD TO BE DOING THIS,WHEN THE POOR ARE EVERYWHERE embarassed undecided angry sad.
those poors were allowed themselvies to be swindled by those so called pastors

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dangerzone: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
aguiyi:
poverty mentality has beguilded you
Are you a winner chapel member??

3 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by clip: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
Please,remember some of them buy this private jet as an asset.No amount of money spent on asset that is waste or useless

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by aryzgreat: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
PLS WOT IS OLEdepo ehm oyedepo doing with abt 4 jets? can he enter in 4 jets at a time? na waa o! wonders shall never end. Tithe money at work.

3 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
dangerzone:
Are you a winner chapel member??
a very proud one

3 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by OmoTier1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
Why do most of you talk without thinking critically? Should you not suppose that a man of Oyedepos calibre would know best that having three jets for personal use would be counter productive, hence it is very likely that the Jets are bing used for Private Hire business within and outside Nigeria. Or He is into Business jet leasing business which many of you are not even aware of?

@op, given the information at my disposal, I think your top ten is not correct. But I will leve it at that. I look forward to SuperJet-100 arriving soonest. Nigerians deserve to fly in World Class aircraft.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by abbey37(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
God have mercy on me o but I think acquiring 4 private jets in a poverty ridden society likes ours even by a pastor despite how much our people a striped of the little they have in churches today is total ABSURDITY,the cost of maintening this jets alone is outrageous am sure he's flirts of cars will be endless if their is really a need for PJ I think one or two(worst case) is good enough for a decent human being
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
whats this jealousy for Abeg, leave them and go and buy your own!

3 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by achi4u(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
dangerzone: Right now i am very angry at that man called oyedepo, damn 3private jet for one individual?? what is he even preaching sef
he's preaching "give and it shall be given to you"grin

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Shaw007(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
Yomieluv: Where Is Psquare's own? Thought they own one...nawa Nigerian get money like this,see pastor sef,they have milked their gullible sheep dry,all in the name of tithe and offering.bishop oyedepo,I hail u oooo.
LOL. . .psquare's jet is like a toy compared to these,they arent the same prices na
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by abifoluwa: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
swtchicgurl:

swtchicgurl:

only him four? why should people relax? that is outrageously ridiculous. the jesus christ that will look up to fed how many people with how many lil fish?
he looks up to jesus too. how many pol has he given a ride in that private jet? his institutions, how expensive are they? idk, but does the church runs a motherless babies home? how mny student receives scholarship for that school? this is ridiculous. GOD KEEP MY LIFE STRONGER, WHEN I STARt working, my tithes will go to motherless babies home, and maybe small churches. NONE OF THIS BIG ORGANISATIONS. THEY TAKE MONEY FROM POLITICIANS KILLING THE COUNTRY I WONDER WHAT JESUS WOULD SAY ABOUT THAT WHEN WE GET TO HEAVEN? I USED TO DEFEND THIS CHURCHES AND PASTORS, NOT ANYMORE. MY EYES ARE OPEN.

11 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by trigar12(m): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
Omo_Tier1: Why do most of you talk without thinking critically? Should you not suppose that a man of Oyedepos calibre would know best that having three jets for personal use would be counter productive, hence it is very likely that the Jets are bing used for Private Hire business within and outside Nigeria. Or He is into Business jet leasing business which many of you are not even aware of?

@op, given the information at my disposal, I think your top ten is not correct. But I will leve it at that. I look forward to SuperJet-100 arriving soonest. Nigerians deserve to fly in World Class aircraft.
Is WINNERS CHAPEL a business organization?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency / ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters / POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.