Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

The True History Of APRIL FOOL - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The True History Of APRIL FOOL (600 Views)

Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank / Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? / The True Story: D'banj And P-sqaure Are Not Members Of Illuminati:(pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True History Of APRIL FOOL by ashmanpolo: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2013
April 1 is called FOOL day after Faustin April. He was born on 1st April 1759, he did over 250 business in his life time; inherited his father's wealth but lost all his father's assets to a young girl he so loved & so everyone started calling him a father of the fools. At d age of 19 he married a 61 yrs old woman. She divorce him after a year bcoz of his foolishness. He used to read all kinds of fake stories like you are doing now. This is my own gr8 idea to fool you in April.
Lol
Re: The True History Of APRIL FOOL by sweettease(f): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2013
You try grin grin grin
Re: The True History Of APRIL FOOL by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 01, 2013
u try
Re: The True History Of APRIL FOOL by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
You try , but I finished people with mine. PHOTOS of seun and his sisters. I'm expecting like 800views before 6PM.
Re: The True History Of APRIL FOOL by Kizuba: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
ashmanpolo: April 1 is called FOOL day after Faustin April. He was born on 1st April 1759, he did over 250 business in his life time; inherited his father's wealth but lost all his father's assets to a young girl he so loved & so everyone started calling him a father of the fools. At d age of 19 he married a 61 yrs old woman. She divorce him after a year bcoz of his foolishness. He used to read all kinds of fake stories like you are doing now. This is my own gr8 idea to fool you in April.
Lol

LIARRRRRR If u know anything about history, JESUS is the one they called the April Fool

(1) (Reply)

bdbuab / M.I Abaga's Black Mercedes CLS Stolen In Abuja / '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.