Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (1493 Views)

Job Breakthrough,but Not Happy / The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? / How Real Is E Breakthrough Nig Ltd, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2008
Re: . by jennivive: 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2008
yeah! fellow nairalanders pls beware of E breakthru.dey call demselves a recruitment agency but i tink dey re major scamers. dey also collected #1350 from me and sent mi to a company dat had already conducted an interview and asked us to stop coming to dem wat kind of recruitment firm doesnt liase with d company it's recruiting on behalf? besides derez no sure guaranty for a job. PLS BEWARE OOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: . by ikhideman(m): 12:50am On Apr 03, 2008
@kurrykings & jennivive

I'm sorry O. A friend warned me about them, but i still wanted to see for myself. When i got there, the environment itself would get u wondering what kind of job they would find 4 u!! I paid the N100 for the file that would contain my credentials and got an sms 2 days later (from them)telling me i should bring N1350 for "my recommendation letter to the company";i just laughed and ignored it only to get another sms telling me that the position i applied for is still vacant and i shld come with same amount. I'm not desperate for the kind of job they would have offered.

Guys! They are only out for personal gain. A REAL recruiting agency has no business collecting money from job seekers; its primary contract is with the company they are recruiting for.

So in your own interest, whenever a consulting firm/recruiting agency is asking for money to process ur application, ignore such.

An analysis would suffice here:

I saw over 400 people the day i paid the hundred naira(N100), just imagine N1350 * 400 people(its obvious they wld have sent those 400+ people the same sms we received concerning the N1350), That would amount to N540,000 on that day alone, which is a conservative figure! To underscore the above, they place adverts in Tuesday Guardian every week for the very same positions!

Need i say more
Re: . by LABZ: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2008
i think the nairalanders should try and do something with esterbreakthrough.they are already rich from job seekers.i think they should be handed 0ver to efcc
Re: . by Emokai(m): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2008
YES OHHH! GUYS, I ALSO HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE WITH IDEAS AND SOLUTIONS IKEJA, THEY ADVERTISED SOME DAYS AGO FOR A GRADUATE POSITION, WHEN I GOT THERE I WAS GIVEN SOMETHING IN FORM OF A PROSPECTUS, THERE IT READ THAT I SHOULD REGISTER WITH #6,000 CASH. THAT I'LLD AUTOMATICALLY BE EMPLOYED INTO THEIR GRADUATE TRAINEE SCHEME SCHEDULED TO HOLD FROM 7TH -9TH THIS MONTH, TO CUT IT SHORT, IT WAS THROUGH THE GRACE OF GOD THAT I ESCAPED THEM. I THEREFORE ADMONISH US TO BE CAREFUL IN OUR DESPERATENESS. SHINE UR EYES
Re: . by TATPRESS(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2008
God purnish them.

I came all the way from warri becos of them.

Waka!!! Dem be craz.

(1) (Reply)

Hess Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy / ARE THESE FOR REAL OR SCAM? / Urgent Vancancy For Female Sales Representatives in an Electronic Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.