Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? (4208 Views)

A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Nnpc Recruitment Interview / What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 24, 2010
Since yesterday, I have been trying to no avail to open the site! Post ur breakthrough if successful.
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by Olufola(f): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2010
i just finished applying
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by funkyboy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2010
hi guys,
type http://recruitment.nnpcgroup.com
Take care.
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by kaysmith(f): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2010
@ Olufol

need to ask, what time of the day did u finished your application, as for me, av created a web account but finding it difficult uploading my docs,

this is wat Firefox is giving me Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL

Cheers
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by PaKen: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2010
kaysmith:

@ Olufol

need to ask,  what time of the day did u finished your application, as for me, av created a web account but finding it difficult uploading my docs,

this is wat Firefox is giving me Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL

Cheers

@ kaysmith , keep trying, It will upload. You have to be patient.
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by dubem3(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2010
please for those guys that their application was successful,
was there anything like a congrats on successful completion
or anything in the neighbourhood
i just finished doing my upload and the page still de there de look me
abeg oh i need abrothernce a/sister/nce
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by noOnelikeM: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2010
me too, the page just they look me. i logout, come back sef the thing they there they look me. I made sure all my documents where below 50k. sef.

So people that where successful, please do tell.
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by toluxa1(m): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2010
I have been trying to access the site too for days now but i kep refreshing and refreshing but it doesnt load past the uploading page. What time is it preferable to do it? Is this deliberate by NNPC?
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by ladoo10: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2010
@olufola: what time of the day did you finish ur application?
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by vorosmartm(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2010
I just accessed it at time of this post, see discrimination, so if u do not have a 1 or 2.1 result u cant apply?
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by boomii(f): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2010
Why don't you try uploading your docs at nite,as in midnite.It is faster that way due to less congestion,did mine like that.
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by deneku: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2010
@boomi, after uploading my credentials it went back to the first page. Pls how was yours, let me know? Thanks
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by boomii(f): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2010
^^^^^^
After uploading all necessary documents it means ur application is complete.
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by okenne: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2010
Hv tried t open d site,bt cnt even on ma phone.Doz aplyng ned a web acount
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by markzeal: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2010
the site have been that terrible ever since, For those who are still finding it difficult to upload the documents, the first thing you must take note of the size of your document, (it is advisable that it is not more that 60kb in jp) then if you try to upload the it. the page for sure will not repond, try to refresh it for at least five times, if it continue close the page and assume you have done the first one, when you log in again, don't be surprise to see the document you were srtuggling to upload ther for you,

that was how i completely uploaded mine, it took time; money and energy, but I know my compensation is on the way, Good Luck
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by Lagoseko(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2010
Walahi, NNPC ARE FRUDUILENT. WELL MIN OF FINANCE ONECE SAID THAT THEY ARE INSOLVENT. NO WONDER WHY SUCH A COMPANY CAN NOT DESIGN A WEB THAT CAN ACCOMODATE WIDE ACESS BY VISITORS
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by Lagoseko(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2010
THY JUST WANT JOB SEEKERS TO SPEND THEIR LITTLE SAVINGS ON THE CYBER CAFE. I HAVE BEEN TRYING OVER SEVERAL HOURS. INFACT MY TIME DON FINISH.
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by otuwe(f): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2010
grin grin@lagoseko
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by okwyonyeka: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2010
Please, any way yet to go on the application http://www.nnpcgroup.com/recruitment. And please, when is the last day? sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad. i Really need help.
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by gerona: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2010
Please how can I turn a document or scanned document to pdf file cos my doc wont't load on the NNPC application,site keeps saying my document is not in the right format.
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by thought: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2010
@gerona,

You need to make sure your document is of the right size. As in less than 50kb or so. if you have adobe professional or any other PDF writer you can convert it to PDF.
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by folex(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2010
@all the site is not as bad as some had claimed. first of all u need to note that the moment you register and apply it will indicate ur status as having applied for the job and that still need to upload necessary credentials to complete ur application. pls note that even after uploading to all the five available slots the site will not give you any other confirmation message. for those find it had to upload, first make sure that ur sever make sense and that ur documents are not more than 50kb. Usually you shd'nt have problem uploading ur cv once is in ms word. Ur scanned credendials shld be in jpeg. To convert to jpeg and reduce the size of ur doc, highlight the doc and right click then scrol to open with microsoft picture manager, then click on edit and click on reduce size, u will see a lot of customized option you can play around with until you get the desired size. Hope this has been a bit helpful. one love.
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by pipyokoro(f): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2010
10x bro, its been a lot helpful
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by llade(m): 5:49am On Dec 11, 2010
Please I nid ur help. Av been trying to upload my documents and the web page keeps displaying error uploading file please try again. All my docs are in jpeg except my cv that is in MS Word. Can any one help please.
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by gerona: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2010
@Alade - check the size of the of ur document, ensure they are not above 50KB. Check other post to see how to reduce size of docs. Good luck.
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by zamirikpo(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2010
guys hurry and upload ur nnpc documents , the site has been really accessible this morning. goodluck
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by jamebex(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2010
Plz guy what track can biochemistry graduate apply to. 10x
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by bariat(f): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2010
i just finish updating too at the site but didnt see anything to satisfy that my application has been successful please guys let me know if theres anything else i need to do
Re: The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2012
The site does not give submission button or send confirmation text or mail. Keep your Username and password and log out. You have successfully applied.

(1) (Reply)

Please Is Aimsupportonline Uk Scholarship 4real? / Mercy Business School / First Bank Nationwide Service Executive Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.