Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Transocean aptitude test result - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transocean aptitude test result (39089 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Transocean Test :what To Expect? / Transocean Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transocean aptitude test result by niakogam: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=chitexy post=25144981]Did online test Feb, Did interview in Ph 03 July, Last I heard from them was that they need an expatriate to reference me on the job.I just think they contact people in batches.

Mind you, na only West Capella they Nigeria Now and people are already on the fleet drilling for exxonmobil. The question is, do you want to kill someone or sack someone befor u are being called ASAP?

As for the interview, it was my best of any interview session I had been to. Even their Workforce Manager Moses confirm say i be correct product.

Keep faith!! if it is for you, it will surely come no matter the timing.....

CHITEX, PLS I WANT US TO TALK. I ALSO DID MY INTERVIEW WITH SEADRILL ON THE 3RD OF JULY. 08063297553 is my phone contact. let me have your phone number pls. thanx.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by jimbones: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=niakogam post=26960794][/quote]. Pls this isn't a thread for seadrill. It was created for transocean. Pls do the needful.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by mickeymon(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
@ lippyrat, the job is still open. im more hopeful than ever. those of u that are waiting for seadrill since april. hv they call? call me 4 detail.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by Shantyken(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
mickeymon:
@ lippyrat, the job is still open. im more hopeful than ever. those of u that are waiting for seadrill since april. hv they call? call me 4 detail.
lippyrat is always so negative abt dis recruitment issue
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by menco005: 12:38am On Oct 13, 2014
Hello guys, can I please get any update from any1 who did interview with seadrill for its expected west jupiter drillship? I have done my CEB Assessment and interview and still waiting to hear from them. Chitex please can u mail me directly on menco_005@yahoo.com thnks!
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by mickeymon(m): 3:05am On Oct 13, 2014
this tread is for transocean not for seadrill.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by sexybol(m): 5:10am On Oct 15, 2014
menco005:
Hello guys, can I please get any update from any1 who did interview with seadrill for its expected west jupiter drillship? I have done my CEB Assessment and interview and still waiting to hear from them. Chitex please can u mail me directly on menco_005@yahoo.com thnks!
with due respect to d op.... I gatherd fromm a reliable source west jupiter recruitment is over i heard that there is another rig and dat is over too. But u can keep hope alive as it seems the company is taking over locations where others av done badly...The latest is from Transocean.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by gibcosking(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
sexybol:
with due respect to d op.... I gatherd fromm a reliable source west jupiter recruitment is over i heard that there is another rig and dat is over too. But u can keep hope alive as it seems the company is taking over locations where others av done badly...The latest is from Transocean.
Transocean is still on and our recruitment is. Very much valid than ever. So keep ur hopes alive cos I have my own insider, who happens to be an ex-course mate back at school who said he has not been to the rig for sometime now, that they are expecting rigs, hopefully b4 Xmas. So I'm not in doubts.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by gibcosking(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
sexybol:
Transocean is still on and our recruitment is Very much valid than ever. So keep ur hopes alive cos I have my own insider, who happens to be an ex-course mate back at school who said he has not been to the rig for sometime now, that they are expecting rigs, hopefully b4 Xmas. So I'm not in doubts.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by okyodic: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2014
Can anyone confirm if transocean did induction for some roustabout guys weeks back?
Heard some guys where called but not confirmed if d story is true
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by deepwater(f): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
okyodic:
Can anyone confirm if transocean did induction for some roustabout guys weeks back?
Heard some guys where called but not confirmed if d story is true
yep, that was on wednesday, but it wasnt for fresh intake, 701 replacemnt by 135.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by dancruz(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2014
deepwater:

yep, that was on wednesday, but it wasnt for fresh intake, 701 replacemnt by 135.
Gbam!!!!! U said it all!!!!
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by lippyrat: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2014
Now do u believe the recruitment has been cancelled?

1 Like

Re: Transocean aptitude test result by okyodic: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2014
deepwater:

Meaning, they are ivara contract staff ??
I guess 135 is to complete the job of the rig that had fire accident early this year, and the guys called where part of 701?
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by Rosicky7(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
Seadrill has started calling. However, not all groups have been called. What job did you apply for exactly?
menco005:
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by deesquarediddy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hello guys, I’m an HND graduate of mechanical engineering and I wish to take up drilling as a career. I am no more a fresh graduate as I graduated in 2009 and I’ve been running my private business since then after all attempt to secure paid employment failed. Also, securing a trainee drilling engineer position is a bit difficult now because of my age; most trainee positions require younger applicants. After extensive research, I realized it’s a bit easier to break into the industry as a Roustabout.

I need necessary advice and guidance as to how to go about it, the necessary training/certification to enroll in and where these trainings are administered here in Nigeria.

I’ve researched two training institutions;

PTI MUD School: http://www.ptimudschool.com/ and

IDPE ASSISTANT DRILLER TRAINING PROGRAMME: http://www.idpe.org/public-learning/12-assistant-driller-training-programme.html
I’ll need close to #600,000 to enroll for either of these courses so I want to be sure it’s a step in the right direction before I will cough out such amount from my business.

Is it really worth it? Will any of these certificates really boost my chances of getting a job in any drilling coy in the shortest possible time?
Do I just enroll for a Roustabout training programme and strive to get a job after the training as indicated above. What are my chances? Which training school can I enroll in for the roustabout training programme?

Can you experts help me with any tips or advice which will help me get my career on track again?
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by mickeymon(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
pls deepwater is it true that transocean hv called the ppl they want to take. n that they will nt call us again?
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by sexybol(m): 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
mickeymon:
pls deepwater is it true that transocean hv called the ppl they want to take. n that they will nt call us again?
. I think its true. cos I reliably gathered that they are even paying dia staff off
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by jimmbones: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2014
Transocean hasn't cancelled d recruitment. Though dats wat a company personnel told me,I ran in2 a personnel. They neva knew the oil mkt will dwindle dis way. But the records are still wit dem
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by JMystique(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2014
Transocean have let go of lots of their staff,most of them are with shelf now,I met one who told me things usually go really down like this during election year,coupled with the fall of oil prices and everything....nobody knows anymore
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by mickeymon(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
the info i got is that 3 transocean rigs is coming by january.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by karadjorje: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2014
deesquarediddy:
Hello guys, I’m an HND graduate of mechanical engineering and I wish to take up drilling as a career. I am no more a fresh graduate as I graduated in 2009 and I’ve been running my private business since then after all attempt to secure paid employment failed. Also, securing a trainee drilling engineer position is a bit difficult now because of my age; most trainee positions require younger applicants. After extensive research, I realized it’s a bit easier to break into the industry as a Roustabout.

I need necessary advice and guidance as to how to go about it, the necessary training/certification to enroll in and where these trainings are administered here in Nigeria.

I’ve researched two training institutions;

PTI MUD School: http://www.ptimudschool.com/ and

IDPE ASSISTANT DRILLER TRAINING PROGRAMME: http://www.idpe.org/public-learning/12-assistant-driller-training-programme.html
I’ll need close to #600,000 to enroll for either of these courses so I want to be sure it’s a step in the right direction before I will cough out such amount from my business.

Is it really worth it? Will any of these certificates really boost my chances of getting a job in any drilling coy in the shortest possible time?
Do I just enroll for a Roustabout training programme and strive to get a job after the training as indicated above. What are my chances? Which training school can I enroll in for the roustabout training programme?

Can you experts help me with any tips or advice which will help me get my career on track again?

are u sure these schools are genuine in the first place.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Do not invest time or money in oil and gas now.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by jimmbones: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
With d recent decline in oil price, idle rigs offshore n job cut worldwide in oil firms. We pray it doesn't have a negative impact in our recruitment.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by jimmbones: 7:38am On May 20, 2015
Hello house. Any info or rumor?
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by phed: 11:02am On May 23, 2015
A friend of mine just called me to say he got a mail calling for interview. He said the interview date is june 6th at there headquarters in lagos. Can any one confirm?
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by mickeymon(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2015
did he wrote d n pass d the roustabout test that took place in 2013 with us or is it for another job. Plse phed find out from him. If possible let him phrase the content of the email to u to post here. because some of us including me had problem with my email which made me to open another 1.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
I also heard of the interview conducted foor candidates march 2013 though don't knw if it will hold dis saturday • I heard mails are out but yet to receive mine
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by dancruz(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
gocac:
I also heard of the interview conducted foor candidates march 2013 though don't knw if it will hold dis saturday • I heard mails are out but yet to receive mine

If its for march 2013, be hopeful, meaning the list is still active. I'm sure it come in batches as more rigs comes in!! Cheers!!
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by Shantyken(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
phed:
A friend of mine just called me to say he got a mail calling for interview. He said the interview date is june 6th at there headquarters in lagos. Can any one confirm?
is der a way to confirm d mail dat was sent to ur frnd pls
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by jimmbones: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2015
Did the interview hold?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mantledox Logistics / 13 Common Interview Questions & Their Impressive Answers / N-Power Oyo Has Been Paid... See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.