Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

"I Will Never Be Faithful To A Woman. Never Ever!' - Femi Kuti Says'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Never Be Faithful To A Woman. Never Ever!' - Femi Kuti Says'' (643 Views)

Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) / "I Am Happy I Am An Atheist' - Seun Kuti Says / "I Will Never Be Faithful To A Woman. Never Ever!' - Femi Kuti Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Never Be Faithful To A Woman. Never Ever!' - Femi Kuti Says'' by teejayreal(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
Femi Kuti tells Yes!
International magazine:
"I will never get married again. I don't think I will
ever be able to trust anybody. I will never be
able to give any woman that chance. First, I will
never be faithful. Never ever! I will not even try
to be faithful. I won't!. Because first of all, I
don't even believe a woman would be
faithful to me. And why does she want to be faithful to me? First, I think it's very unnatural
and I can not even
imagine standing
somewhere and one man will say 'I
pronounce you man and wife. Who are you to pronounce me man and wife? Okay, I pronounce
myself man and wife.

There's a girl who lives with me now. She's not as jealous as most of
my other girlfriends.. She knows I like women, so we
understand each other. She doesn't question me, I don't question her. She takes cares of our child, no wahala. But the minute she starts being
over-jealous, we are going to start to fight. She's the kind of person
that I will say, that girl is fine o, and she will say, should I chase her
for you? And I will say don't worry, I can do it myself.

He said a lot more.
Continue... It's about freedom
expression, freedom of the mind, freedom of
being able to live and if that institution can not
give me that, why
should I go into an
institution that is about restriction? It doesn't mean that I'm somebody that wants to sleep around, I just
don't like 'don't, don't, don't! I don't need an
institution to tell me that.

I don't want anybody to
question me. Who are you to question my life?
Have you heard any of my song questioning
anybody? And every time I've tried to love, they have broken my
heart. From day one - either because I'm Fela's son. I hear the
parents say 'oh, you want to marry Fela's son? God forbid. Even Funk that I married,
when her mother found out I was Fela's son, she scream no o! God
forbid. Funke had to run away to get
pregnant o! And we ran away to get married. So, by the time she and
her mother made up, of course, the marriage collapsed.

So you see, I try to be straight forward. Why
should I lie? I'm popular and I now want to be sneaking from house to house or lie to my girlfriend? There's no way they won't catch me so it's better you're
truthful. So I don't start a relationship with 'you are my one and only, bla bla bla. No! I like you
very much but the
possibility of liking
someone else is there. I tell them. Even my wife Funke, I made this very clear to her. I don't start my relationship based on you are the
only one, I want to
marry you, you're the apple of my eyes. I start by being very truthful.
Re: "I Will Never Be Faithful To A Woman. Never Ever!' - Femi Kuti Says'' by Darlenebabe: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
ignorance is a disease. knowledge is d key.... am shorts of words. pple dey sha.
Re: "I Will Never Be Faithful To A Woman. Never Ever!' - Femi Kuti Says'' by Darlenebabe: 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
one shot cant shoot too many goat. pple differ. n such is life. african culture
Re: "I Will Never Be Faithful To A Woman. Never Ever!' - Femi Kuti Says'' by papagiddy(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2013
fela 's theology is still in his head!

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Opened A School For Girls In Afghanistan / New Pictures Of Tonto Dikeh / Tunde Ednut Replies His Haters And Bashers Over Buga Won Reloaded Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.