Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Tunde Ednut Replies His Haters And Bashers Over Buga Won Reloaded Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Replies His Haters And Bashers Over Buga Won Reloaded Video (642 Views)

Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) / Dbanj Just Got Himself A New Private Jet. Very Big Blow To His Haters. / Rapper Olamide Blasts His Haters On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Replies His Haters And Bashers Over Buga Won Reloaded Video by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 10, 2013
On Saturday, Tunde came under heeeavy criticism about his new video - Buga Won Reloaded.
In it, he was literally in his bathing suit, singing in a bathtub, surrounded by four guys buried in the sand, waving their hands in the air.

Watch Tunde tell Trybe Records boss eLDee that the so called 'terrible' idea of burying the guys plus bathtub concept were all deliberate.

Eldee askes him:

" Tunde, which kind video be dis wey you go shoot so?'

Tunde replies:

Baba I don blow! I don blow!! I'm trending on Twitter, on Facebook. You know Nigerians. They are more hates than loves. They are more haters than lovers. Me and JJC, we sat down, we strategised, and we channeled that power of hatred into prosperity! We knew they will fall for it, and they are falling. Haahaaa. Hahhhaaaaaa. haahhaaaaaaa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVlSpsDOcPA

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Responds To Daily Mail Writer Who Dubbed Her A ‘poisonous Pop Princess’ / Kcee’s Limpopo Tops Chart / Angelina Jolie Tops Forbes' Highest-paid Actresses List With $33 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.