Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Overheating - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Overheating (721 Views)

Overheating – All You Need To Know / What Causes Overheating And How Can It Be Totally Prevented / Help! My Car Is Overheating (Nissan Maxima 2000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overheating by zakadamson: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
pls help of late my camry 1995 is overheating i dont understand what the problem is please help.
Re: Overheating by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
zakadamson: pls help of late my camry 1995 is overheating i dont understand what the problem is please help.

Not enough detail to go by.
Re: Overheating by emraldyn3(m): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
well bros check if there is water in ur radiator and the water reservoir tank if yes check engine fan is it working when car is on? if yes then check the engine temperature sensor its between the water pump and the car engine front check if its disconnected if all this things are ok then consult ur mechanic. it could be a fault that needs diagnostic tool to dictate ok.
Re: Overheating by zakadamson: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
Thanks so much I am willing to carry out scan on the vehicle but where I am in aba I don't know where such scan are been done that is where my problem is thanks all the same may God bless you
Re: Overheating by emraldyn3(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
well my brother am in ph and coming to aba for this couse may not be really possible now because am deeply occupied so i advice u ask a mechanic nearby to assist you in sourcing for people who runs scan for them they know them. but have you checked those things i spelt out? another thing you should look out for is if there is leakage in the radiator or its reservoir pls take this steps and make efforts before consulting your mechanic.
Re: Overheating by zakadamson: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
Thanks so much for your concern I have discovered where my radiator is leaking when heated so am making plans to replace it completely but they told me to buy double pipe or what ever that the one that came with the car is single pipe so by using double pipe it will help the car proper please what is your opinion? Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Learn How To Drive A Car....anybody Here!!! / A Drunk Driver!!! / Should Or Shouldn't Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.