Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Which Of Your New Year's Resolutions Have You Kept So Far - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of Your New Year's Resolutions Have You Kept So Far (719 Views)

What Are Your New Year Resolutions / Your New Year Resolutions / What is Your New Year Resolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Your New Year's Resolutions Have You Kept So Far by Jazzgreen(m): 12:05am On Apr 02, 2013
We'v all watched the 1st quarter of the year pass by. On 31st december, I saw many people making long lists of their new year's resolutions, some even bought 'tick cover note books' to list them all. One thing I strongly believe is that whatever you have not made a start or accomplished after the 1st quarter of the year, then it is more or less a failed project. So re-list your new year's resolutions telling us the ones you have accomplished yet or your progress so far towards their accomplishment. Be sincere. Thanks
Re: Which Of Your New Year's Resolutions Have You Kept So Far by HumanPsycho(m): 12:25am On Apr 02, 2013
As if anything were that important, it is the soul inconjunction with the mind that triggers such acts, and so we pledge allegence based on values,.. For that reason what i consider that important is the soul itself, its growth and improvent of which ever since i haven't looked back!
Re: Which Of Your New Year's Resolutions Have You Kept So Far by Jazzgreen(m): 12:31am On Apr 02, 2013
Human Psycho: As if anything were that important, it is the soul inconjunction with the mind that triggers such acts, and so we pledge allegence based on values,.. For that reason what i consider that important is the soul itself, its growth and improvent of which ever since i haven't looked back!
hmmmmm, i no go sch ,na sch road i go. Abeg i no grab all. Summarize the gramma abeg, did you mean to say that one of your new yr resolutions you'v kept is "SOUL IMPROVEMENT?" . If nt, say, if yes click like. C'est fini
Re: Which Of Your New Year's Resolutions Have You Kept So Far by bigt2(m): 1:10am On Apr 02, 2013
*scratchs head* i cant say for now! Lets wait for my oga @ d top!
Re: Which Of Your New Year's Resolutions Have You Kept So Far by k2039: 2:46am On Apr 02, 2013
[size=13pt]I kept none because I never had one[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Fully autonomous "Killer Robot" could be deployed on battlefields within decades / Thunder Strikes 19-year-old Female Student Dead In Lagos / PEACEFUL PROTEST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.