Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Question To All Muslims. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Question To All Muslims. (628 Views)

Happy Islamic New Year 1436 AH To All Muslims / An Open Letter To All Muslims / Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Question To All Muslims. by AkimOmigie(m): 4:53am On Apr 02, 2013
Have you seen your god? Would god die for you? Live for you? Cry for you? Does your god empower you? Can you raise the dead? Heal the sick? Walk on water? Cast out demons? Does he answer your prayers? My god, he can do many things. Lets just say angel, animal, and dragon like creatures have appeared in the skies. My God shows that he exist. My god has walked among us. However, many cannot do these things because they not OBEY my god. They pretend.

As for the angel like creatures, I have pictures. Www.air-ninjas.tumblr.com
Re: My Question To All Muslims. by usermane(m): 5:32am On Apr 02, 2013
Nvr seen my God, no mortal can see Him. He created everything, everybeing and so wouldn't die,live or cry for anyone. He can raise the dead,heal the sick, infact he is capable of anything as long as he wishes for it be it walking on water or casting out demons. And yeah, he does answer my prayers and empower me too.
Re: My Question To All Muslims. by deols(f): 6:34am On Apr 02, 2013
the most illogical thing to a Muslim is d death of a god. No Muslim's faith can be shaken by the none-death of their God.
Re: My Question To All Muslims. by olawalebabs(m): 6:42am On Apr 02, 2013
usermane and deols have answered your question. Nothing more to add.
Re: My Question To All Muslims. by Lanrefahm(m): 7:39am On Apr 02, 2013
MY GOD is able to do All things buh HE cant take human form if HE does he is no longer a GOD, my GOD doesnt die, MY GOD does not need sacrifice before forgiveness, Allah is the arabic for GOD in English
Re: My Question To All Muslims. by Jesuspikin87(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2013
My God is not Mocked.
God knows his own......datsall.
Re: My Question To All Muslims. by AbdH: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
[quote author=Mcdondayan][/quote]
Fighting, my friend, is to be embraced when it is inevitable. This did David, Solomon and the Israelites do in order to survive in their own time.
He S.A.W was not a paedophile. What you consider paedophilia now was not 1500 years ago.
He S.A.W did not die at war.
We don't preach vengeance and hatred, we preach Justice and Peace.
Re: My Question To All Muslims. by Maisuya1: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
u cant look at the sun (a creation of God)with ur n.aked eye, yet you want to look at the Almighty (the creator Himself).

seeing Him is a gift which only worthy eyes will recieve on the last day.
Re: My Question To All Muslims. by deols(f): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mcdondayan:

It is very obvious that you have no knowledge of what u are talking about.

He lost his tooth in d art of war? died in d art of wa? can u prove that?.

and as said, you can not call him a cradle robber because it was an accepted norm to marry a minor.

You are ignorant of Islam. Learn it b4 talking about it pls.

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Of Giving / Britain Set To Become The First Non-muslim Country To Launch Sharia Bond / Travelling To Lagos And The EBOLA Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.