Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning (12037 Views)

Heidi Klum Strips Down For Raunchy Photoshoot To Promote Her New Underwear Range / Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard / Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2013
Heidi Klum saved her son and two nannies from drowning in a riptide over the weekend.

Add "lifeguard" to the 39-year-old's long list of jobs, which includes supermodel, "Project Runway" host and now "America's Got Talent" judge.

While the family was vacationing on Oahu, Hawaii, over the weekend, the German supermodel's son Henry, 7, and two nannies were swept away by a riptide, according to Us Weekly. But Klum and bodyguard-boyfriend Martin Kristen spotted their distress and helped save them from drowning.

"We got pulled into the ocean by a big wave. Of course, as a mother, I was very scared for my child and everyone else in the water," she told the mag in a statement, adding that Henry was able to swim back to land, and all got out of the water safely.

Entertainment Tonight obtained photos of the incident showing Kristen and a bikini-clad Klum springing into action and pulling the group out of the water.

Klum headed to the island on March 24 during Easter break with her four children in tow: Leni, 8, whom she had with Flavio Briatore, and Henry, Johan, 6, and Lou, 3, whom she had with ex-husband Seal.

She was photographed on the beach with her brood and holding hands with her beau earlier in the week and later appeared to have planned an Easter egg hunt on the shore, the Daily Mail reports.

The model filed for divorce from from Seal in 2012 and later confirmed that she and Kristen had been dating since September.

Article
Photos
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2013
Heidi Klum, you are too much.
*goes off to enroll in a lifeguard course*
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by honeric01(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2013
See how the press made it seem as if she was actually the one who did majority of the saving while relegating the main man (d bg turned bf).western media, anything to attract attention.
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by Lanrefahm(m): 8:11am On Apr 02, 2013
ganger heroin
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
She sure is a ''super'' model.grin

1 Like

Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by alaladakosta(f): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
ok,good.
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by Okijajuju1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
Choi!!

Thanks Heidi Klum for saving your Yoruba Pikin.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ok! We don hear!
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
I know it would have been hard but ugh why were the paparazzi taking photos and not helping? grin
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
~vicky~:
I know it would have been hard but ugh why were the paparazzi taking photos and not helping? grin
cheesy

@OP
Glad it ended well
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by Artistree: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
~vicky~:
Na wetin modern-dat technology dey cause be dat!
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by Jerryjat(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
who is she?...
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by Akshow: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
Jerry-jat:
who is she?...
read it again that will answer your Stewpid kweshion.
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by daylae(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
Okija_juju: Choi!!

Thanks Heidi Klum for saving your Yoruba Pikin.. grin
undecided

1 Like

Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by tutu1: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
Nice, Omo but who take this pictures self? let me guess Paparazzi, they couldn't even try to hep instead, they were taking pics, imagine if she drowned the story would have been why did people sit down taking pics instead of trying to save a life
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by decode55(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
wow!!! she sure is really brave smiley
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
the 3rd pic
no comment grin
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by caesaraba(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
She still held her glasses while saving her son? Issokay!
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by FXKing2012(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
She cheated on Seal with this bodyguard/boyfriend of hers....
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by adconline(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
This is what parents do everyday, why all the noise? My mom saved my life on countless occasiona, I gues she's not a celebrity going by Hollywood standard.
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
Scrambled b00bs.
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by ortopazz(m): 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
wash jare. . . . . If samy pikin 4 die. . U 4 hear am. . Ediotic LovePeddler.e. .
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by SisiKill1: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
Maybe if she spent less time canoodling with the bodyguard, he will be able to spend more time doing his job.

Anyhoo, this is the dedicated to all mommas who heed the strong call of MATERNAL INSTINCT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AphKUK8twg
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Maybe if she spent less time canoodling with the bodyguard, he will be able to spend more time doing his job.

LOL. Thank you jare.
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by cap28: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
and this is news because.............. undecided undecided
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by redsun(m): 11:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
That woman is ever hot.She can melt butter easily.
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by MajorJ(m): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
HOw in the fuc.king world does this affect the price of garri how how how how?

1 Like

Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by GalaxyNoteII: 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
undecided
Re: Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning by GalaxyNoteII: 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
MajorJ: HOw in the fuc.king world does this affect the price of garri how how how how?

Look bythc, nothing on NL can affect the price of garri, so shut da fcuuuk up.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags / New Hausa Hip Hop Song By DJ Ab / Sexy 'Slim' New Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.