Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Do You Need Original and Unique Content For Your Blog or Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Need Original and Unique Content For Your Blog or Website? (1200 Views)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / How To Get Active Returning Visitors To Your Blog Or Website / Free Fiverr Marketing Training -Make Money Online Without Investment Or Website! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Original and Unique Content For Your Blog or Website? by Jamji: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2013
How many bloggers here need guest posts and/or original and unique contents for Your blog?
We are starting a service where we manually write keyword rich articles for Your blogs and deliver them to You,
but we still dont know if there will be a steady market for that.
We are willing to provide 10 unique articles a week on evergreen topics,
but we need to know if bloggers will be interested in this.
Re: Do You Need Original and Unique Content For Your Blog or Website? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 02, 2013
i need guest post at www.coddedtech.info contact me by email ntong433@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need Original and Unique Content For Your Blog or Website? by Jamji: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
james17: i need guest post at www.coddedtech.info contact me by email ntong433@yahoo.com
Ok. We can supply you unique articles. I'll list the available categories but what is your niche? What topics do you want us to write on?
Re: Do You Need Original and Unique Content For Your Blog or Website? by barapistis(m): 11:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
need guest post too,us focused and tech related stuff especially on android
Re: Do You Need Original and Unique Content For Your Blog or Website? by Jamji: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2013
We will get back to all of You today. Please keep it coming.
Re: Do You Need Original and Unique Content For Your Blog or Website? by barapistis(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2013
Jamji: We will get back to all of You today. Please keep it coming.

and 6 days later.stil waiting

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Original and Unique Content For Your Blog or Website? by Jamji: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2013
Sorry, i dont spend much time on nl tho as business aint doing too good here. But please i'll get back to you, coz i got a lot of outsourced project to finish. Pls check back for updates
bara pistis:

and 6 days later.stil waiting
Re: Do You Need Original and Unique Content For Your Blog or Website? by barapistis(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2013
Jamji: Sorry, i dont spend much time on nl tho as business aint doing too good here. But please i'll get back to you, coz i got a lot of outsourced project to finish. Pls check back for updates

seems you are into amazon stuff too;the reason i asked for articles..how is business going
Re: Do You Need Original and Unique Content For Your Blog or Website? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2014
james17:
i need guest post at www.coddedtech.info contact me by email ntong433@yahoo.com
Sorry coddedtech.com technology niche
Re: Do You Need Original and Unique Content For Your Blog or Website? by africanman85: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
i need gust post on this blog www.secretleaks.biz
on weightloss, android app and make money. You can reach me on whatsapp 08032655418 or okoroisrael@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Original and Unique Content For Your Blog or Website? by smartdeo: 12:30am On Oct 04, 2015
www.rainups.com I need fresh post, naija news, entertainment, and sports l. u can reach. Udosmarty@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Original and Unique Content For Your Blog or Website? by ADULTBASE(m): 5:35am On Oct 04, 2015
I will be highly highly if you can do so for me on my forum http://adultbase.tk
You can write on any section and any topic!
Thanks in Advance!
Jamji:
How many bloggers here need guest posts and/or original and unique contents for Your blog?
We are starting a service where we manually write keyword rich articles for Your blogs and deliver them to You,
but we still dont know if there will be a steady market for that.
We are willing to provide 10 unique articles a week on evergreen topics,
but we need to know if bloggers will be interested in this.

(1) (Reply)

A Verified Google Adsense Account With $8.05 For Sale. / New CBN Policy: How Do You Pay For Adwords & Facebook Ads? / How To Backup Phonebook Contacts To Gmail On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.