Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Who's The Craziest Of Them - Fela, Charly Boy Or Weird MC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's The Craziest Of Them - Fela, Charly Boy Or Weird MC (1401 Views)

Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) / Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Craziest Of Them - Fela, Charly Boy Or Weird MC by kosalabaro: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2013
I've been thinking, who, living or dead, can we crown as the authentic ''most crazy Nigerian Celebrity''
I did a random sampling of opinions and 3 names came up repeatedly in the following descending order - No 1 was Charly Boy, No 2 - Fela Anikulapo-Kuti and No 3 was Weird MC!!!

I was terribly shocked embarassed because I had expected Fela to come tops.

So, my people out there, do you agree that Charly Boy is the most crazy Nigerian celebrity or ..............

Kindly name your choice in your replies. Thanks

Re: Who's The Craziest Of Them - Fela, Charly Boy Or Weird MC by Tpave(m): 10:34am On Apr 02, 2013
think Fela is the craziest. I love that man too much.
Re: Who's The Craziest Of Them - Fela, Charly Boy Or Weird MC by Dejohnbull: 10:35am On Apr 02, 2013
Baba fela' for ever lives africa. 1st
Re: Who's The Craziest Of Them - Fela, Charly Boy Or Weird MC by Akshow: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2013
fela is rivaless
Re: Who's The Craziest Of Them - Fela, Charly Boy Or Weird MC by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2013
anyone who takes Fela to be crazy, either lacks common sense or was still a kid during Fela era or has not read about him.

1 Like

Re: Who's The Craziest Of Them - Fela, Charly Boy Or Weird MC by Dejohnbull: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2013
991: anyone who takes Fela to be crazy, either lacks common sense or was still a kid during Fela era or has not read about him.
991: anyone who takes Fela to be crazy, either lacks common sense or was still a kid during Fela era or has not read about him.
on yuor own.
Re: Who's The Craziest Of Them - Fela, Charly Boy Or Weird MC by aadetoyin(f): 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
Fela is not crazy na, he just smokes weed grin if u listen to his lyrics u'll know he is not crazy
But
Charly boy is CRAZY with piercing, tatoos and crazy way of life. He doesn't act his age. Dresses like a possessed being, even admits that he is has an alter ego.
Now that is CRAZY
Re: Who's The Craziest Of Them - Fela, Charly Boy Or Weird MC by sunnyt1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
Does Weird Mc has any tone or look of being abnormal? I dnt tink so.

Fela was really a crazy musician bt sometin is absolutely wrong with charly boy
Re: Who's The Craziest Of Them - Fela, Charly Boy Or Weird MC by isonlagba: 12:35am On Apr 03, 2013
This is obviously a no - brainer!!!
It's the Abami Eda himself (deceased) - see him in full action below:

Re: Who's The Craziest Of Them - Fela, Charly Boy Or Weird MC by slimyem: 12:39am On Apr 03, 2013
Fela was CRAZY!!
Charly Boy is insane!!
Weird-Mc is just weird and confused.undecided

1 Like

Re: Who's The Craziest Of Them - Fela, Charly Boy Or Weird MC by greenoak: 1:42am On Apr 03, 2013
Of course Fela is creatively nd constructively weird. Charlie!! haa dat man ? I dnt no ooo

(1) (Reply)

"Shame On You" - Afrocandy Blasts Nigerians Over BBA+ Subscription / Teyana And Rihanna Goes Real Hard On Themselves On Twitter. / Would Olamide Have Made It If Dagrin Was Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.