Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

MTN Is The Most Loved Telecoms Company In Nigeria - Research - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Is The Most Loved Telecoms Company In Nigeria - Research (684 Views)

Telecoms Operators Threaten To Shut Down Operations In Six States / NCC Withdraws ‘data Floor Price’ For Telecoms Operators / Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Is The Most Loved Telecoms Company In Nigeria - Research by researchjunkie: 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
Almost everybody in Nigeria claim to hate mtn; if you're not one of those mtn haters, see what mtn haters are saying below:
https://www.nairaland.com/1111711/mtn-most-hated-network-no/2
https://www.nairaland.com/2147/mtn-nigeria-failure-true-false
A Facebook page (I hate mtn Nigeria) was even created to express the hate: http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Hate-MTN-Nigeria/107885972631795

Kinda confused, are they lying? because from the results of this research (done by me) mtn (kinda) is the most loved telecoms company in Nigeria: http://www.tech.aabnigeria.com/mtn-is-the-most-loved-telecoms-company-in-nigeria
what do you think?
Re: MTN Is The Most Loved Telecoms Company In Nigeria - Research by shaiguy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
I have some statistic of my own. I read Maureen Friday's article and it really is very well written and all the points very valid too.
I am currently conducting a poll on number portability to see which networks Nigerian will be running away from and which one they will be running to.
As at today, after just 4 days of being live Etisalat clearly took the lead and has stayed there ever since.
MTN appears to be the most hit but see for yourself.

Please visit http://m.martins.com.ng/msurvey to fill the survey your self and see updated results

This chart shows which network people are rushing to.

1 Like

Re: MTN Is The Most Loved Telecoms Company In Nigeria - Research by puskin: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
Watch all the MTN haterz(Mobile Thiefing Network group and the Manage The Network group) come out to counter this your vaild reasons and research.

Many MTN haterz can't admit that they are simply inlove with them.
I know MTN have numerous challenges but in the midst of these challenges, they still deliver services which are still @par with other networks' best efforts.

I love MTN with all the numerous freebies they have to offer which includes fBT too. grin grin
I no dey port my number go anywhere.

Now raise your glass(es) for MTN.
Re: MTN Is The Most Loved Telecoms Company In Nigeria - Research by puskin: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
MTN chop my credit..............................I don't mind. cool cool.....which network doesn't.
MTN charges 25k/sec to other networks...........I still don't mind.
MTN sends me unsolicited text messages..........I still don't mind.......which network doesn't.
MTN have network problems sometimes.............I still don't mind.......whch network doesn't.

MTN stops having loopholes in their network shocked shocked.........this one, I definitely do mind. cool cool

MTN & I started this thing together, we ain't going anywhere.
Re: MTN Is The Most Loved Telecoms Company In Nigeria - Research by luluosas(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
I will rather say the most used and the most hated!
Re: MTN Is The Most Loved Telecoms Company In Nigeria - Research by researchjunkie: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
@puskin. wow, publicly displaying your love for MTN? you are a rare breed.
@shaiguy. The result of your survey is not surprising. That's what everybody is saying but let's wait and see if they will actually move. Nice one..
@luluosas. They are the most used but that can't be the reason for their high number of followers.
Re: MTN Is The Most Loved Telecoms Company In Nigeria - Research by Francheezy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
M.T.N
Re: MTN Is The Most Loved Telecoms Company In Nigeria - Research by luluosas(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
researchjunkie: @puskin. wow, publicly displaying your love for MTN? you are a rare breed.
@shaiguy. The result of your survey is not surprising. That's what everybody is saying but let's wait and see if they will actually move. Nice one..
@luluosas. They are the most used but that can't be the reason for their high number of followers.
Whatever! Majority of these followers are there because of freebies. Glo is classic example.
Re: MTN Is The Most Loved Telecoms Company In Nigeria - Research by researchjunkie: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
luluosas:
Whatever! Majority of these followers are there because of freebies. Glo is classic example.

Yeah that's possible. This issue was also addressed in the article: If the fans are there because of freebies then contrary to what people say, MTN is the most generous telecoms company in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Help With My Airtel Sim On Android Please!!! / Please, Does Mtn Bis Still Work On Java Phones ? / Please, How Much To Replace This Screen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.