Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

How To Get Google Adsense Approval Fast - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Google Adsense Approval Fast (984 Views)

See How Much Google Paid A Guy To Get Google.com Back / How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 3days / How Do I Get Google Adsense Approval For My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Google Adsense Approval Fast by PallyG(m): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
The dream of every blogger and site owner is to be able to generate revenue from their site. When I started blogging years back, I thought I could just create a blog, post some original articles, apply for Google adsense the next day, go to sleep and wait for my first check. At least that was what most EBooks promised me, but like the saying goes ‘’once bitten twice shy”, I finally learnt that Google was not that friendly and that it will require more than that to get approved. After applying for Google Adsense like three times and getting disapproval EMAILS from Google, I finally learnt how to do it right and that’s what I’m sharing today.
Just follow the following steps and you will have a greater chance of being approved by Google Adsense
Get good content
create a site map
Create a privacy policy page
Drive traffic to your blog
register with your real information.

for details check out my post here http://www.selfemployedjob.com/2013/04/steps-to-getting-google-adsense-approval.html#.UVrfhldY7Vs

(1) (Reply)

Some Frequently Asked Questions About The Online Importation Business / Fraud: Vuvaa.com Is Still Collecting Donation On Behalf Of OJB Jezreel / Towards A Bankable Potato Chips Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.