Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards (30889 Views)

Picture Of Terry G And Son / Picture Of Terry G Backing His Baby / See Pictures Of Terry G's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Mortiple(m): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2013
godjohnson: i can take out both bodyguards with one punch )
Bro I believe you.

Most of these so-called bodyguards in Nigeria have no martial art training/skill. Dem think say all you need to be a bodyguard na swollen chest and biceps with tiny legs. Abi una don forget how 50-Cent bodyguards wan beat broad daylight out of Idris Abdulkarim bodyguards some years back? grin

Bring them to me and watch me take them out (one by one) within 5-minutes. grin I still represent Shaolin Kungfu.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by DonaldGenes(m): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2013
gunuvi: Even the bodyguards dey swag...dem no dey shame at all. And dem be person papa o..

Hahahahahhahahahahhahaa! Chei seeeeee yabbinq
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:07am On Apr 03, 2013
I hope he has a brain guard ?
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by DonaldGenes(m): 10:09am On Apr 03, 2013
Soso990240: poverty de knock 4 ur door.u de shame 4 ur job? Wit d riit pay,u go even serve as terry G donkey.

Make him dey dia dey dullard(DDDD)
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Eperipopsi(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2013
d guy na big boy nw ...........
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2013
Is the bodyguard (left) holding a bell??
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by andyanders: 10:18am On Apr 03, 2013
Mahatma Ghandi: did you see goldie after she died ? i guess not, well thats how we all will look when we are gone, just picture an earthquake happening and how quickly things will change, anything that wont be important to you in a life and death situation may just be a waste of your time, swag is an illusion, but death, that shit is real.

Well said.The truth
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by venorite(m): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2013
Dyt: These military men don dey allow civilian wear dem uniform?
Go wear am make u find out na
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2013
Make Maiduguri bound JTF guys mistakenly intercept dem for road...

The frog-jump wey 3 of them go do no go easy grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2013
niggi4life: u wait till he gets hold of u and beat d daylight out of u. Loool
which kain beating abeegii, na jus swagger joor, na by body?....

Terry G self(if e chop Igbo wella drink alomo join am) fit beat his two bodyguards if fight broke.....na swagger jare....many many hefty bouncers have been beaten blue and black.......ahhaahaha!!!
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by hotwax: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2013
I only saw two corporately dressed men and one Agbero. Who is the body gaurd here ?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2013
He looks great in the camouflage and Timberland. You nairalanders should stop hating this Terry G of a guy, he defines his life, you too can.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by kabaka1: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2013
toluleke: Rubbish
Like say u dey jealous oh
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by SailorXY: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2013
It is not like military allow civilians to wear camouflage now {in Naijaland} but the celebs may be given exceptions just for shows, as they are public figures. It doesn't mean you should do the same as a civilian if you are not a celeb or public figure... & ur papa no be oga @ d top... No soldier in his senses will tell Kanu Nwankwo to start doing frog jump cuz he is spotted in camouflage, other soldiers in the team will shun him. #get d drift
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by creativemusic: 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin swagagaga grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by deshysmalls(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
Another reason why i respect Tubaba, simple yet classy.
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Tatian(f): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
Elvin001: AIRTEL SIM WITH 18GB DATA BUNDLE (expiring
2015) FOR SALE... Call 07088390828 to get URS

How much?
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by cold(m): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mahatma Ghandi: did you see goldie after she died ? i guess not, well thats how we all will look when we are gone, just picture an earthquake happening and how quickly things will change, anything that wont be important to you in a life and death situation may just be a waste of your time, swag is an illusion, but death, that shit is real.

And your point is....?
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
Thank God the bodyguard on cap is not my brother... i 4 shame die.
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Lilimax(f): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
Judolisco: Ugly bodyguards ugly terry G
You fine reach am See your face like your comment!
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by dederocs(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
nice outfit...dont hate people,appreciate.this guy is working hard to entertain ur punk asses.
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by dederocs(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
PDPwayoo: Thank God the bodyguard on cap is not my brother... i 4 shame die.
dis you comment man...na wa oh-na jobless and idle minds dey post dis type comment.
please stop wasting internet space.
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by dederocs(m): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
hotwax: I only saw two corporately dressed men and one Agbero. Who is the body gaurd here ?
Dis Nigerian mentality, you are calling someone laced in Timberland and Army gear a Agbero-your fada fit buy dis gears?
too many kids in here these days.
bad belle go kill Nigerians,on sunday now una go enter church.zombies.
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Humphreydis(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
gunuvi: Even the bodyguards dey swag...dem no dey shame at all. And dem be person papa o..
........y dem go shame..abi Mk dem carry gun entr street...u go fit sleep??...
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by baggy4luv(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
[quote author=Elvin001]AIRTEL SIM WITH 18GB DATA BUNDLE (expiring
2015) FOR SALE... Call 07088390828 to get URS
.hungry gorilla.he gree 1500 minus money wey you dey owe me for 2011
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by baggy4luv(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
Olodostein: See him North Korean made Timberland cool
ewedu bwain.he wld pay ur all your siblings school fee from the past till.now.learn to apprec8
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by clinchez: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2013
i thought civilians dont wear camouflage?
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
dederocs:
dis you comment man...na wa oh-na jobless and idle minds dey post dis type comment.
please stop wasting internet space.
so bodyguard to Terry G is ur inspiration? Na waooo. So, i will advise you to start carrying weight immediately after ur J.S.S 3 exams cos i know u r in J.S.S 2 already.
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by FXKing2012(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
mtcheeeeewwww... vanity upon vanity.
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by karimlafol: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
See as that bodyguard at d left dey short like mkpi. Wen triple H full everywhere. Ok na now I understand, one dey protect up, d other dey protect down...anyhw u want am grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by ylaa(f): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
SEE TERRY G, NO BE BY ALL THESE OH! ITS THE LORD THAT PROTECT, THE BODY GUARDS ARE IN VAIN. THE ONE ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE NO WEAR SOCKS SELF.
Re: Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
Dyt: These military men don dey allow civilian wear dem uniform?

I see the drivers of some big men wearing this outfit.

I wonder why they cant beat up Terry-G. Nigerians worship money and them that have it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Held Hostage In Babcock For Collecting N3.5m Without Performing / AY Makun, Yomi Makun And Lanre Makun Release Their Christmas Card (Photo) / Kemi Olunloye Blasts Ruggedman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.